over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

(Off Topic) - Flat Screen TV's

Thats a great TV that you got and it sounds like a great deal to me. I have always had Samsung flat screens, but i always went with Plasma. Either way you cant go wrong, Samsung is pretty much the best TV manufacturer.

You will be happy with that, its 1080p the picture will be great. I really dont think you need that new 4k bullshit. 60 inches is nice, you never really need bigger than that unless you are putting it in a huge room.

i've always been a samsung guy but recently went with a 60" LG Smart TV and have buyers remorse...you made a good choice

...my buddy has this amazing Bose system. It sits by the TV and it's not big but it makes it sound like the sound is behind you. It's wicked.

I have this with my flat screen....it is an excellent bang for the buck! And I've had far more elaborate and expensive setups, but when you are tight on space or don't feel like having to wire your house, this is about as good an option as you will find.

9480411_sa.jpg;canvasHeight=500;canvasWidth=500

I have this with my flat screen....it is an excellent bang for the buck! And I've had far more elaborate and expensive setups, but when you are tight on space or don't feel like having to wire your house, this is about as good an option as you will find.

Thanks. I'll look into it

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk 2

Bose has quality stuff. When i had a Bose system that came stock in one of my cars it was like perfect sound. Some of those little radio's they make throw out a ton of clear sound.

I bet their surround sound is incredible. You pair that surround sound with that TV you just got and im coming over to watch football lol !!!

higher end 8000 and 9000 series samsungs are awesome.
3d was hype, its not growing as first thought, but sports are fucking fantastic in 3d.
4k, u wont notiice a difference at normal viewing distance and there's almost nothing in 4k now or for the next few years, so the premium isnt worth it.
but up close the 4k is out of this world.
smart tv is cool tho. 240 refresh rate is a must.
id go with the samsung any day, in fact, im waiting to see how prices fall and i will get one then.
an added benefit over plasma, like my panasonic viera, is u wont heat up your room 5 degrees.

I'm a supervisor for a big cable provider here in the states. I say this cause I deal with TVs on a day to day basis and would like to think I know more than the average guy. That being said I would go LED. Preferably the 4K TVs, they have come down in price tremendously. You will be VERY pleased with a 4K. Vizio just launched their first 4K recently and its very well priced at best buy. Picture is as good as the top notch Samsung/sonys. Hope this helps you

I have this same system...I have large tv's all around my house, the brand I like the most are the LG's...Biggest I have is a 65" in my game room (most around the house are 55")...If I decide to get another tv in the near future I will be going with the 80" curve tv (got to give Big A credit, he turned me on to this one - just need to justify with the wife that I need another large tv:p):

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    104.8 KB · Views: 59
The curved TV's are weird. I don't know what the point really is. They are super impressive in person. They are as thin as a smartphone...a really thin smartphone. If they made them that thin and flat, I would be on it.

Just picked up the Sharp Oquios 80"...Awesome TV
AS an engine that upgrades standard to 4k and 4k to nearly 12,000,000 megapixels....Fits just right in my 25 x 44' room..
Just upgraded my avr and a set of Legacy signature 3 and Phantom surrounds
Rock the House!.

Sounds like something you would see on MTV cribs!

Ya, its been a lot of work and money building and upfitting my new Crib.
Did a remodel last yr from 720sqft to 4500.
Everything needs to be big to look right.
I need to gain a few pds myself ,w- 8' hallways and 20' cielings I feel small.lol
Check out these Legacy speakres...Legacy audio in springfield Il. Best reviews on the Planet. Wish I could go bigger $$$

IMO plasma screens produce a better picture than LCD's, the best have deeper black levels, and a more lifelike picture, especially with fast moving images such as sports. The downside to plasmas is screen reflection. That's where LCD's have the edge. That said, samsung isn't known for making great plasmas. The best were made by Panasonic and Pioneer Elite, but neither are currently producing them. There are plenty of new plasmas still available from Panny though, and at a good price.

4K screens are useless at the moment, there's no content to take advantage of the technology, and it gets to the point where unless you have better than perfect eyesight, and are sitting 2 feet from the screen, there's just no point in having one. At 12-15 feet, 99% of people can't even tell the difference between 720p and 1080p.

On a side note, and please don't take any offense Bose owners, but Bose speakers for home theater completely suck. There isn't any serious audio magazine or website that give Bose the time of day, and that's for a good reason. Sure, it's better than some cheap ass Sony speaker system, but that's about it. Certainly not worth the money.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
808Labs
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131