over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Old School Pre Workouts from the early 2000s

75mg divided in 3 doses was what I did for ephedrine and I would take 200mg caffeine with each dose. Sounds like a lot in hindsight
I did that often. Will do 25mg now. 150 at once would be a bit much.

Mesomorph and Muscle Marinade were the craziest ones i tried. They were legit, but dmaa makes my balls shrink and theres 0 chance of a full erection for a couple hours lol

In Canada we can still buy ephedrine. For $57.84 CAD ($42.89 USD) can buy 1200 8mg pills (24 bottles of 50 count).

Had to rub it in, to all the Americans since you guys have access to everything.

Only thing in Canada, is we can get Ephedrine and Humalog over the counter.

I remember a popular supplement company on bodybuilding.com with the slogan "winning the war on genetics" but can't remember the name for the life of me. They had a product called Green Bulge lol

I remember a popular supplement company on bodybuilding.com with the slogan "winning the war on genetics" but can't remember the name for the life of me. They had a product called Green Bulge lol
Controlled Labs. Green Bulge is still around (creatine supplement). Not sure if that product was once something else but looks like it's been roughly the same since at least '05.

Controlled Labs. Green Bulge is still around (creatine supplement). Not sure if that product was once something else but looks like it's been roughly the same since at least '05.
Yes controlled labs! It looks like all of these products still exist under different formulations.

This isn't a pre, but old school pro hormone. Methyl 1 alpha, epi, methyl masterdrol etc. I miss legal gear lol
I do have a bunch still stashed away.

It's not really legal I don't think, but UK supplement shops sell a bunch of hormones pretending it's legal, with some kind of disclamer saying for example, "Superdrol/M1T isn't a steroid, it's a potent bla bla" I don't think the "legal gear" in the US was ever really legal either, right? Or else those wouldn't have been sold under some umbrella companies a lot of times?

Look at stuff like this I saw browsing the other day. There's Superdrol and M1T in there plus 3 other steroids I haven't bothered to look up, plus MK-677, plus arimidex! Lol. And then a whole bunch of natural health supps.
Imagine some kid buys this thinking it's healthy, could look very different in a month lol.

Attachments

• eng_pl_Methyl-Mass-60-caps-3215_2.jpg
    eng_pl_Methyl-Mass-60-caps-3215_2.jpg
    77.9 KB · Views: 14
It's not really legal I don't think, but UK supplement shops sell a bunch of hormones pretending it's legal, with some kind of disclamer saying for example, "Superdrol/M1T isn't a steroid, it's a potent bla bla" I don't think the "legal gear" in the US was ever really legal either, right? Or else those wouldn't have been sold under some umbrella companies a lot of times?
Legal Gear/ LG Sciences was just a particular brand that sold a number of designer steroids/prohormones.
1709965655222.png

Ultimate Orange ftw. Although it was pre-2000. That stuff would have you roofing your house at 1am if you took it for preworkout during the day.

in hindsigh it was just Tang and caffeine/ephedrine lol

the OG ultimate orange will never in this lifetime or the next ever be topped... you could probably put that in one of elon's space x rockets and propel it to the moon.

Dopaminergic, cholinergic, and caffeine.

Same concepts/principles in a lot of preworkouts.

I workout in the morning so it never interferes with sleep, but that's something I'd be mindful of.

the late 2000’s it was all about the original jack3d and no explode. What was the ingredient that jack3d had? 1,3-dimethylamylamine?

I dont even use pre workouts anymore 🤷.

I have some ampules of pharma grade injectable ephedrine. Haven’t decided to mess around with it yet. It was one of those might as well order this since I’m ordering international type of things 😅

the late 2000’s it was all about the original jack3d and no explode. What was the ingredient that jack3d had? 1,3-dimethylamylamine?

I dont even use pre workouts anymore 🤷.

I have some ampules of pharma grade injectable ephedrine. Haven’t decided to mess around with it yet. It was one of those might as well order this since I’m ordering international type of things 😅

I don't remember exactly but I'm sure at least DMAA was in there. Someone gave me this Jack3d copy and it looks like there's 3 designer stimulants in there?
The guy who gave me the can is an old IV meth user, said this shit made him feel like death. And it does feel harsh and stressful on the system.

Attachments

• 20230406_094258.jpg
    20230406_094258.jpg
    106 KB · Views: 11
Not too discount the obvious dangers of steroids, but when you are already on and then jacking yourself up with stuff like this multiple times per week and then many continue to party as if rec drugs are no problem, it is no wonder there are health problems amongst us. I know this isn’t that thread but any safe use conversations around ped’s should include cutting rec drugs and garbage like this which are essentially rec drugs masquerading as “health” supplements. Gasoline on a fire.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
KevinFinch
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws