over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Olympia 2015

Lol at Phil breathing hard as hell and shouting that bull shit. If you know your the champ and your that damn good(which he is or was) you shouldn't be talking shit about people below you. #teamdouchebag

All those sandows aren't gonna matter when you have no fans left.

Calm down. he's just amp'd up.. That's right, they're below him. they talked shit for years, and still below him.. Haters gon hate

#teamheath

You took the words right out of my mouth... It's all about charisma behind the cocky, and you can apply it in different ways...

Ali had it
Arnold had it
Lee Haney had it
Tyson had it
Jordan had it

And I can go on and on about Champs who had the cocky/charisma balance... I actually like that in a champion, it adds excitement and brings attention, even makes me laugh at times. But the way Phil is you can just tell he's trying too hard and being dramatic about it...

x10

You couldn't have summed up better imo.

Calm down. he's just amp'd up.. That's right, they're below him. they talked shit for years, and still below him.. Haters gon hate

#teamheath
Keeping 💯

Seriously he was a class act for years and everybody talked shit. So lets talk shit.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Did anyone stop an look at Jon DelaRosas forearms, that's the only thing mutated out of all the pics, essa obiad got bigger but he's watery as fuck

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Did anyone stop an look at Jon DelaRosas forearms, that's the only thing mutated out of all the pics, essa obiad got bigger but he's watery as fuck

Yeah I noticed that about essa. He's extra watered down.

I don't think much will change between this O and last years in terms of top 5. I do know Ramys fans are growing and there ready for him to move up so....... We'll see what the politics I mean judge will do with that one

Big Ramy ... today

cknjEIM.jpg
Up and coming watch this guy sore to the top!

I don't think much will change between this O and last years in terms of top 5. I do know Ramys fans are growing and there ready for him to move up so....... We'll see what the politics I mean judge will do with that one

Lol Ramy needs personality, if he can get people to actually "know" him or his story it will make a bigger change for him.. As of now he's a big freaky motherfucker from the Middle East who barely speaks English lol

I agree, does ramy place ahead of dex, rhoden or wolf? I don't think he will again...

Lol Ramy needs personality, if he can get people to actually "know" him or his story it will make a bigger change for him.. As of now he's a big freaky motherfucker from the Middle East who barely speaks English lol

I will say his english has gotten better in the last year or so, it seems...not there yet but at least he's improving in that domain too :)

Don't you guys be surprised if Phil comes in at 2nd placing ;)

1. Greene
2. Heath
3. Wolf
4. Rhoden
5. Ramy
6. Jackson

Don't you guys be surprised if Phil comes in at 2nd placing ;)

1. Greene
2. Heath
3. Wolf
4. Rhoden
5. Ramy
6. Jackson

What makes you say that?

Don't get me wrong, I'd love to see Kai take it, I'm a big fan, or pretty much anyone else for that matter... I can't stand Phil...

And no, not hate. I explained my reasons a few posts back but to add on to it, he does have undeniably a great physique but also in my opinion he peaked too early, and it's catching up. Last year he had a blurry midsection with slight distention already... Last year was very arguable.

I've been disappointed with Phil's abs, especially last year. They weren't there it seemed from the stream. I know it's one muscle but it's pretty apparent. If the goal of bodybuilding is the entire body, missing and shouldn't be acceptable, regardless of how big someone's arms are.

Even Wolf has brought up his calves and Kai hit his weaker areas. Phil seems to be getting worse every year. 2011 was his best and it's been a slip since. Don't play the mass game, play the game which brings the best you to the stage.

I hate to be that guy but as I age I just can't stand the physiques of today. A lot of these guys are just all muscle no shape.

I hate to be that guy but as I age I just can't stand the physiques of today. A lot of these guys are just all muscle no shape.

I feel you bro.. been far more concerned about aesthetics than overall mass..

definitely admiring the old school physiques like Serge Nubret and Bob Paris

ive been doing stomach vacuums and living in my gym's nautilus pullover machine lol.

Ronny Rockel from Patrick Tuor's facebook page

**broken link removed**

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
KevinFinch
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner