mega-banner2
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

OMG this commentator dissing on this synthol freak is HILARIOUS!

ive never saw someone that has used syntherol look like that , a lot of this look south of the border??

I don’t understand how this doesn’t kill you
It will, but the body is very resistant and it takes time, but no matter what this is a death sentence.

That’s so scary. Like what in the fuck. This guy is a jerk for doing this. Your better off getting implants.

It will, but the body is very resistant and it takes time, but no matter what this is a death sentence.
Yea I ran synthol, the real synthol for a like month 10 years ago under the pretense of stretching the fascia not doing it to fake muscle, never stepped on stage with shit in my body, but I couldn’t reconcile how my body would metabolize injected MCTs at that volume, you know the last week it’s 3ml per head per day so on that last week that’s 18 ml per day for 7 days, I never got past the 2 ML week and my calves are pretty fucking big but very dense, likely from my time in The Marine Corps, soooooo I thought, after Lee Priest told me a story about how bad it hurts when u wake up “”but they stretch and grow mate” I put 1 ml in my right gastro, as soon as it was in even before I stood up the pain hit me so hard I vomited, again, I’m a Marine Operator, Rugby player, and competitive bodybuilder so my pain tolerance is high, fuck putting ANYTHING in your calves.

Is that actually an SEO used to get his freaky looking arms? If so how much would someone have to inject to get that big! I mean is he using 30-50ml’s daily or sumthin crazy like that? How does this even happen?

Cage

Retarded. Total fucking clown show. I have yet to see anyone that uses it that it looks good in. The oversized synthol arms and delts are gross. Average body then a big set of shapeless arms…..classy

Yea and it’s still pretty prevelant aMong IFBB guys, muscles that don’t contract are ridiculous but just like gyno they don’t get marked down so why stop. I think if you’ve got noticeable gyno you shouldn’t be allowed on stage. Not the subtitle stuff we cannonly see but obvious gyno nope not wrecking our already grey image as competitors it’s not hard to not grow solid tits. A lil inflammation in off-season happens but is rectified easily

Some of these people are not using Synthol but home made mixtures. Every once in a while you hear about someone dying who paid to have this shit injected into their ass and it ends up being something like caulk found in a hardware store in some cases.

That is not synthol Those guys are injecting whatever oil they can buy at the local grocery store at very high doses

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
jakestan2001
NapsGear