over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Omnadren

finephysique

Registered
Is omnadren 250 still made? My mate got some but not sure it is real. If it is anyone have a picture of the real one ?
Thanks.

I'm from Poland and so they produce it, but what is sold on the black market is 99% fake - I would stay away from it
Is that sold counterfeited in your country too? Just curious.

I used it back in the late 90s and early 2000s. Bought it online from a reputable place. It was very good. I guess things have changed?

They are made by PharmaSwiss now. It's a Swiss company with properties all over Europe but I believe the omnadren's are made in the Czech Republic now.

I remember the original ones I purchaed from Uncle Z Poland way back in the day....Awesome!!

They are made by PharmaSwiss now. It's a Swiss company with properties all over Europe but I believe the omnadren's are made in the Czech Republic now.
No bro. In the Czech Republic is only Sustanon from Aspen Pharma and Nebido from Bayer ... And very expensive.

No bro. In the Czech Republic is only Sustanon from Aspen Pharma and Nebido from Bayer ... And very expensive.

Czech Republic / Česká republika
PharmaSwiss Česká republika s.r.o.
Jakovcova 1569/2c
Lighthouse Praha 7
170 00 Prague
Czech Republic
☎ 420 234 719 600

I should add I wasn't stating they sell it in the Czech Republic. I just read someone has bought some and he stated it said Czech Republic on the package. I know PharmaSwiss is Swiss but they have a main building in the Czech Republic. Although I am still unsure of the details as I have heard it's made in Bulgaria as well. I also heard Jelfa still make it in Poland but it's packaged as PharmSwiss. All I know is omnadren's are PharmaSwiss now and the last Jelfa ones were many years ago. I actually bought some of the last batch ever made. I have also used the PharmaSwiss ones. All the same stuff and no different to any similar test blend coming from a top UG brand.

I should add I wasn't stating they sell it in the Czech Republic. I just read someone has bought some and he stated it said Czech Republic on the package. I know PharmaSwiss is Swiss but they have a main building in the Czech Republic. Although I am still unsure of the details as I have heard it's made in Bulgaria as well. I also heard Jelfa still make it in Poland but it's packaged as PharmSwiss. All I know is omnadren's are PharmaSwiss now and the last Jelfa ones were many years ago. I actually bought some of the last batch ever made. I have also used the PharmaSwiss ones. All the same stuff and no different to any similar test blend coming from a top UG brand.

Aha, yes. So probably only exports. Not available on the domestic market 👍

Is that sold counterfeited in your country too? Just curious.

I used it back in the late 90s and early 2000s. Bought it online from a reputable place. It was very good. I guess things have changed?
that's how the copies only circulate with us, although they work, it has nothing to do with pharmacy

Thanks guys, I am not touching it myself but I will also tell my mate it is almost certainly fake. I was suspicious of it anyway.
It seems like all of the pharma grade amps are faked like crazy now. Remember the bust a few years ago where they found thousands of fake Norma test amps and all sorts of other stuff being made in really unsavoury conditions?
Norma test were my go to back in the day so it broke my heart.

I remember it being my first cycle back in the late 90s. Of course being a newbie I took 500 mgs a week and gained over 20 lbs. it’s was an ugly bulk….I ate everything and anything and looked like shit. No PCT and kept about 10 lbs from it. My libido was non-existent for several months afterwards…..

You can buy one of those basic test kits and see if it's actually test in the vial but I don't know if the kits do blends like Omnadren.

I used to love omnadrens late 90,s. But my Last attempt at acquiring them got me 100 counterfeit amps from a sponsor that is still on here.

You can buy one of those basic test kits and see if it's actually test in the vial but I don't know if the kits do blends like Omnadren.

I don't think they do and are very limited. I know the new one can test for test e and test c but that's it. So it wouldn't show a blend from my knowledge. Although the issue with most omnadren amps isn't that they aren't test it's just they are fake (not pharm). They could even be 200-300mg test inside so you will get good results. The testing kits don't show doses either so it would be a waste of time. I think the only good use they would be are when buying things like primo (powder or vials). Again though the vial could have 20mg primo in and it tests good so it will always be limited but at least you know what steroid is present.

My memory of back in early 2000's, legit Omnadren with no AI = "Omnaskull" (big puffy ass face) lol but they were cheap and worked reliably...

I used to love omnadrens late 90,s. But my Last attempt at acquiring them got me 100 counterfeit amps from a sponsor that is still on here.
I wonder why they have removed the sponsor. That’s unacceptable

The ones elvia posted are spot on.
A lot of the ones floating around are in smaller amps. The head on the amp is one sign to look for when spotting counterfeits

Late 90’s we either used omnadren or organon sustanon for test. Good stuff.

Ironic because one of the guys you vouch for was also selling bunk amps.....

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
808Labs
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131