over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Oxygen gym

qbkilla

Kilo Klub Member
Registered

Thought some may find this interesting with all the threads recently on training, volume, pushing limits, and overthinking. Seems like these guys create the perfect environment for recovery and train very intuitive, focus on intensity, higher volume, 2 s days but also some talk about 1x a week frequency as well. A good listen.

I don't know what people see in oxygen... the truth is that they don't have much knowledge there

their cycles? basically everything and a lot
training? as much as possible - all the machines in the gym
food? permanent diet plus possible "supplementing" cheat meals

there are no secrets here - there is very little knowledge in reality

Secrets make things seem more interesting

Maybe its something in the water

I don't know what people see in oxygen... the truth is that they don't have much knowledge there

It has worked for some guys because there they don't have entertainment, drama, extra stress, worries...

In a way Dorian did the same thing in Temple, he created that environment that kept him focused.

Oxygen had its glory days and finally Bader achieved his goal, to have an MO, Curry, although his legs have never progressed to the same level as his torso.

Then they had Ramy, although he was not produced by the trainers there, but by Chad and DJ.

It has worked for some guys because there they don't have entertainment, drama, extra stress, worries...

In a way Dorian did the same thing in Temple, he created that environment that kept him focused.

Oxygen had its glory days and finally Bader achieved his goal, to have an MO, Curry, although his legs have never progressed to the same level as his torso.

Then they had Ramy, although he was not produced by the trainers there, but by Chad and DJ.
there are no secrets - a lot of food, a lot of steroids, a lot of GH and insulin, a lot of training and, as you write, no stress and the ability to focus only on bodybuilding

the rest is genetics and resistance to side effects

Just another example of what’s known as ‘turd polishing’ mate.
The reality is that everything anyone needs to know about bodybuilding can be written on the back of a cigarette pack. Look at the number of coaches trying to dress up age old bodybuilding fundamentals in a shell suit. ‘Progressive overload’ was being spoken about ten years ago as though it was some sort of ground breaking new application for building muscle tissue ffs!
As for those coaches advocating single arm pull downs and cuffed laterals alongside low test and high primo cycles……go fuck yourselves.

there are no secrets - a lot of food, a lot of steroids, a lot of GH and insulin, a lot of training and, as you write, no stress and the ability to focus only on bodybuilding

Like we talked about before.. a guy like Brandon goes to oxygen.. Bader foots the bill.. he gets to train.. then go sleep...meals are all prepared.. then sleep some more.. he has no worries.. no disruptions.. just trains and gets fed..
As for the trainers there.. there isn't much knowledge when you listen to the interviews. They essentially load the plates for them .. the amount of machinery from every manufacturer imaginable allows for a bit more " enthusiasm " in regards to workouts.. buy that's it..
They are training high volume.. lots of food and rest.. and yes plentiful gear..
Oxygen has their " favorite " manufacturers of gear and it's in abundance.. all legit.. no worrying about not having a certain product or if it's legit.
So yes there is some advantaged to going to oxygen. But .. we also have to acknowledge that the gear Oxygen can get we simpletons can get too if we try.. tons of legit product out there.. great gyms.. Derek isn't training there.. shaun isn't training there.. etc.. so much of it is just mystique..
Now granted I'm a machine junkie and woukd love to see all the equipment.. but as for staying there for months on end ? Nope..

Like we talked about before.. a guy like Brandon goes to oxygen.. Bader foots the bill.. he gets to train.. then go sleep...meals are all prepared.. then sleep some more.. he has no worries.. no disruptions.. just trains and gets fed..
As for the trainers there.. there isn't much knowledge when you listen to the interviews. They essentially load the plates for them .. the amount of machinery from every manufacturer imaginable allows for a bit more " enthusiasm " in regards to workouts.. buy that's it..
They are training high volume.. lots of food and rest.. and yes plentiful gear..
Oxygen has their " favorite " manufacturers of gear and it's in abundance.. all legit.. no worrying about not having a certain product or if it's legit.
So yes there is some advantaged to going to oxygen. But .. we also have to acknowledge that the gear Oxygen can get we simpletons can get too if we try.. tons of legit product out there.. great gyms.. Derek isn't training there.. shaun isn't training there.. etc.. so much of it is just mystique..
Now granted I'm a machine junkie and woukd love to see all the equipment.. but as for staying there for months on end ? Nope..
This is the ‘shell suit’ I’m talking about.
YouTube DY’s Blood n Guts sessions and compare the facility he used to create a six times Mr O physique. Night and day doesn’t come close in comparison.

This ^^^^^

Most people need a coach why?
1. To help them stay consistent
2. To hold them accountable
3. To help motivate them
4. If your a beginner and don't want to study and learn the ins and outs of training and nutrition, and tracking, a coach can help you learn those things.

Exactly. It's all been covered in this thread but guys still think there is some sort of secret. They just do a lot of everything including sleep and recovery (massage etc). Everything is there for them and they don't have to worry about a thing. All their meals are prepared for them and all their drugs are supplied to them.

It's also a perfect example of the guys who overcomplicate training on here and start training thread after training thread looking for the best split and the best sequence of exercises. I have seen many training vids in Oxygen and they literally just do everything. Training chest let's do that chest press, oh that other chest press feels good let's do that as well, fly, pec deck, we forget about that pressing machine let's do that etc. Just using multiple different machines and pushing it hard and not worrying about overtraining etc. It's the same with everything else... more is better. Loads of stories came out because certain bb's are lazy so they would inject them in his office to make sure they are doing their shots. They don't have to do a thing and for some that suits them because they are more lazy and can go off track unless they have people around them making sure everything is done.

4. If your a beginner and don't want to study and learn the ins and outs of training and nutrition, and tracking, a coach can help you learn those things.

Its pure laziness to me... All the info is out there, many just want to be spoon-fed, which I find very odd...

Just another example of what’s known as ‘turd polishing’ mate.
The reality is that everything anyone needs to know about bodybuilding can be written on the back of a cigarette pack. Look at the number of coaches trying to dress up age old bodybuilding fundamentals in a shell suit. ‘Progressive overload’ was being spoken about ten years ago as though it was some sort of ground breaking new application for building muscle tissue ffs!
As for those coaches advocating single arm pull downs and cuffed laterals alongside low test and high primo cycles……go fuck yourselves.
Had a good laugh but man, goddamn right!

I think Oxygen Gym was a great “marketing idea” as it’s really nothing other than copying the concept of camps for boxers and fighters. You go off somewhere in isolation for 12 weeks with no stress or distractions and do nothing but train for one event.

Bodybuilding is a 24/7 lifestyle though. If you can’t balance it with your life, job, and family etc then you probably shouldn’t be doing it.

As everyone else said- there are no secrets happening there other than this. Isolation for those who aren’t disciplined enough to do it on their own or even at home with a coach.

The biggest advantage is that you don't have to worry about gear, quality or storage. As much as athletes in Europe or the US may have everything they need, we do not see news of athletes arrested for possession in Kuwait.

Its pure laziness to me... All the info is out there, many just want to be spoon-fed, which I find very odd...

Thats one side of it for sure.

On the other hand, hiring a coach, someone you can rely on is a much faster path. Their experience can help you break past plateaus and its someone that can hold you accountable.

I spent years on the forums doing it myself. Built a pretty crazy physique. But I did not take it to the next level until hiring coaches. Unfortunately most guys think they don't need a coach when in fact they do to get to the next level.

Now in terms of oxygen, I agree with the above, its no secret. But sometimes isolation works for people. Tons of guys get distracted easily and thats why (as mentioned above) things like fight camps etc exist.

Some good points in thread. I think poliqiin said... the most powerful anabolic is 10 hours sleep a night

The biggest advantage is that you don't have to worry about gear, quality or storage. As much as athletes in Europe or the US may have everything they need, we do not see news of athletes arrested for possession in Kuwait.
We don’t in the uk either mate. Only dealers get nicked. Even the laws surrounding dealing are pretty relaxed. The English lad behind Pharmacom got just six years for running, in the words of the NCA, ‘the biggest illegal steroid operation the world has seen’.

Yes, the UK seems like a pretty relaxed place in that regard so I didn't mention it, a bit like Mexico, Brazil and other Latin American countries. Brazil is a very suitable place and where the sport is exploding, although there is the problem of distractions with chicks.

Yes, the UK seems like a pretty relaxed place in that regard so I didn't mention it, a bit like Mexico, Brazil and other Latin American countries. Brazil is a very suitable place and where the sport is exploding, although there is the problem of distractions with chicks.
Edit* That was Alpha Pharma. Fcuk knows why I said Pharmacom! I actually trained with the fella a few times in the mid 90’s.
Ha! I go to Brazil, the home of SEO, every year as my wife is Brazilian. It’s funny because I’ve always had a big arse and legs which British birds generally aren’t keen on but the Latinas seem to love it. There’s a few more miles left in this old dog luckily!!!

Ehh I think it depends. Do you love the process or the results?

We all have a finite amount of time. If you want to be something…like….a professional bodybuilder, and have the resources….a good coach could do in one year what would take a brand new lifter 5.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131