over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Ozempic daily dosing?

politicaljunkie

Registered
My brother in-law is currently using some ug lab ozempic.
He told me he is splitting his dose up into small daily doses. I know the standard protocol is once a week. I've seen users say they instead do E6D because they start getting hungry by the 6th day. But I've never heard of someone splitting it into smaller daily doses.

I would just trust his experience but he actually started the daily dosing from the beginning so he doesn't have anything to compare it to. My gut instinct tells me it might not work as well, but might minimize some of the side effects. but I'm just guessing.

To anyone with experience or has done significant deep dives into the topic-- does this make sense?

I tried it every day in order to mitigate the unwanted effects

Worked wel in my experience

I've done it twice a week which is preferable at 1mg for me.

Never tried daily but theoretically it makes sense.

Keep in mind: when the pharma companies come up with the dosing it can have little to do with maximum efficacy and is heavily weighted towards compliance. If 99% of ozempic users refuse to weigh their food there is little chance they will do a shot daily.

same here
i now use daily tirzepatide to keep blood sugar in check with higher HGH dosages

Everyday .25mg curbs my appetite with 0 side. Tried higher doses less frequently like every 2 3 or 4 days not working as efficiently
Also eating more carbs seems to make the appetite loss much less efficient (could easily over eat the sema with lots of carbs but over eating essentially proteins and fats is really impossible on daily sema even lowest dose

How much daily Fleezy? Thanks

Ps. Does anyone know if the mg/dosing protocols are the exact same with Tirzepatide?

Ps. Does anyone know if the mg/dosing protocols are the exact same with Tirzepatide?

I don’t remember. It was basically the prescribed weekly dose broken up over 7 days

Tirzepatide is between 5mg and 15mg weekly. i take 1,5mg daily
semaglutide is usually between 0,5mg and 2,4mg weekly. There are currently trials up to 7,2mg weekly.
So right now daily dosage of 0,1mg-0,3mg

My brother in-law is currently using some ug lab ozempic.
He told me he is splitting his dose up into small daily doses. I know the standard protocol is once a week. I've seen users say they instead do E6D because they start getting hungry by the 6th day. But I've never heard of someone splitting it into smaller daily doses.

I would just trust his experience but he actually started the daily dosing from the beginning so he doesn't have anything to compare it to. My gut instinct tells me it might not work as well, but might minimize some of the side effects. but I'm just guessing.

To anyone with experience or has done significant deep dives into the topic-- does this make sense?
Take a scroll through this thread…. Many members have tried the lower doses to mitigate severe sides.

Cage

Tirzepatide is between 5mg and 15mg weekly. i take 1,5mg daily
semaglutide is usually between 0,5mg and 2,4mg weekly. There are currently trials up to 7,2mg weekly.
So right now daily dosage of 0,1mg-0,3mg

Nice. Thank you much !!

Don't want to sidetrack the thread, but I recently saw that Hi-Tech has released an Ozempic capsule, have not been able to delve into the research / mechanism et at all today, but does anyone know if it has any bioavailability or effectiveness (even if reduced) in capsule form?

Don't want to sidetrack the thread, but I recently saw that Hi-Tech has released an Ozempic capsule, have not been able to delve into the research / mechanism et at all today, but does anyone know if it has any bioavailability or effectiveness (even if reduced) in capsule form?
If it's oral semaglutide, it's not new (see Rybelsus), same mechanisms as subcutaneous. Unlike subcutaneously administered (which indeed is designed for once weekly administration) semaglutide, in its oral form it actually should be taken daily.

Split your dose up x2 weekly, Monday and Thursday. If you are going to do it once a week, do it Thursday. It will keep your appetite down over the weekends.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
KevinFinch
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131