over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Package seuzure phone call

Scuncknuts

Registered
Newbies
I had a phone call on package out of elpaso. I'm not even sure I have a package coming from there. Only thing I have ordered is a very small order. Anyone have experience with this? Someone called and said that it's customs and they seized my package a day want to verify my name, I just hung up. They knew my name though

Unfortunately I have to put my name on every package or the post office will return it. I don't know why they require my name inside my mailbox, lost about 300$ package because the name did not match

Customs doesn’t really call you. Usually they just send a letter. You can believe your address and name are tagged now.

Call it a loss pal.

DO NOT call back and call it day.

Pending what you ordered, it might be a good idea not to order "from there" wherever it was shipping from.

Just my .2 cents

EDIT - why is your phone number on the order anyway?

My phone number would not be on the package but I'm sure any LE can look that up with your name and address

I’m gonna be serious here and try not to sound like a looney conspiracy theorists. They called and said that to you. When they asked are you “….” Did you reply anything? Did you say “no” my name is not so and so. Or any words exchanged at all?
The reason I’m asking is because recently I watched a video where huge amounts of the foreign ohone scammers are just calling and asking you certain questions b/c they have an”AI” program now that can completely match your voice and then use your voice . And there’s taking it from there to accesss and do all kinds of identity to money scams.

May be a bunch of bs, from help.cbp.gov:

"If you receive a phone call or email from someone who claims to be a customs officer, it could be a scam. U.S. Customs and Border Protection (CBP) officers do not call individuals or send unsolicited emails regarding packages, consignments, or monetary instruments, that are allegedly being held."

Sounds kinda similar to scam texts both my wife and I have received various times in the past, to the effect of: "...a USPS package is being held, please reply to confirm your name and delivery address..."

Just some thoughts.

take it from someone who has got a CD done time for it .. You are being WATCHED, if in fact that was your pack that got snagged. YOU WOULD KNOW IF ITS A SCAM. POSTMASTER GENERAL called my cell directly and facilitated me picking up the hot pack 30 min later.

I would even clean house, I got too comfortable, was not slanging, but was sitting on some lab equip and raws from years past, literally were collecting dust. It was not intl either it was from local to me, from a well known sponsor still in action. I would never even attempt to import with my record and especially not west coast customs at this point. take it as a grain of salt

I've allegedly had a local pack snagged at el paso 15 or so years ago , to ARX INTL(old school dude) RIP ARX

there are some red flags along my path I would have done differently and payed better attention in retrospect

This sounds like either a phishing attempt or a scam. Customs sends letters usually, the official government kind with dates that usually looks like a receipt. If what you did is bad enough, dont worry, they'll come by for coffee and a nice group get-together.

Ive heard of fake customs letters and a "Call" from customs asking you to verify your name is suspicious in itself. I definitely am not one of those "YOU ARE BEING WATCHED" votes, theres no way you can know that unless you mean in the "Since the patriot act we are all being watched all the time" sort of way.

I seriously wouldnt be worried about it but dont go picking up numbers you dont know from calls you arent expecting unless they are local and even then, google them to make sure the business and number are legit and then YOU CALL THEM. Do not answer. Phone spoofing is as real as URL/Email spoofing.

This is the golden age of fraud. People will jump through hoops to verify that something as simple as [your name lives at your address].

I would totally agree. That phone call sounds fishy just don't call back even if it was a seized pack let it be. Too many scams going around so better safe than sorry! I've gotten texts about packages not being delivered and I knew they were scams because had nothing ordered then.

I had a phone call on package out of elpaso. I'm not even sure I have a package coming from there. Only thing I have ordered is a very small order. Anyone have experience with this? Someone called and said that it's customs and they seized my package a day want to verify my name, I just hung up. They knew my name though
So do you or don't you have a package coming Internationally? You say the only thing you ordered is a small order. Is that past tense or are you expecting a package? Can you google search the number they called from or was it a private/blocked number? I wouldn't be overly concerned; I've never heard of a case where customs or the police tip someone off with a phone call before they bust them. Now if they call you and ask you to come to pick the pack up at the post office, I wouldn't advise you do that.

Remember postal can obtain your ip address if your using your computer or cellphone to track the package. It will give them the general area of your location, such as the State you live in, city, etc. If perhaps the package gets delivered to your address I would proceed with caution. Don't accept it by hand, let it sit outside or in the mailbox for a few days. If they're doing a CD, their warrant isn't executable until you bring the package inside your house. If you leave it sit outside for hours at some point they (LE) will take the package back or they will do a KNK (knock and talk) which you should not answer.

It's very common for customs to send seizure lists to local Drug Task Force at which time they will be assigned for follow which entails surveillance on a residence, KNK or even a possible late night garbage pick all in attempt to gather PC for a SW for your residence. The lists typical include the person the package is mailed too, address and what the package contained. Typically these are for people who order hardcore drugs like meth, cocaine, and fetty from other countries over the dark web.

So do you or don't you have a package coming Internationally? You say the only thing you ordered is a small order. Is that past tense or are you expecting a package? Can you google search the number they called from or was it a private/blocked number? I wouldn't be overly concerned; I've never heard of a case where customs or the police tip someone off with a phone call before they bust them. Now if they call you and ask you to come to pick the pack up at the post office, I wouldn't advise you do that.

Remember postal can obtain your ip address if your using your computer or cellphone to track the package. It will give them the general area of your location, such as the State you live in, city, etc. If perhaps the package gets delivered to your address I would proceed with caution. Don't accept it by hand, let it sit outside or in the mailbox for a few days. If they're doing a CD, their warrant isn't executable until you bring the package inside your house. If you leave it sit outside for hours at some point they (LE) will take the package back or they will do a KNK (knock and talk) which you should not answer.

It's very common for customs to send seizure lists to local Drug Task Force at which time they will be assigned for follow which entails surveillance on a residence, KNK or even a possible late night garbage pick all in attempt to gather PC for a SW for your residence. The lists typical include the person the package is mailed too, address and what the package contained. Typically these are for people who order hardcore drugs like meth, cocaine, and fetty from other countries over the dark web.
Exactly what he said , and after leaving it outside for a couple days, when you bring it in , write return to sender on it and keep it next to your door for further insurance

The way I would handle this depends on the exact scenario … do you currently have a shipment coming internationally (your wording is unclear)? If so even if it may be a scam/phishing attempt I’d operate with an abundance of caution and I would clean house and not accept any packages and remove anything incriminating from your residence.

… if you do not have any packages currently inbound I’d ignore it and assume it’s spam/scam attempt.

I got a international package but part of it was missing my source said they would ship the remaining part but have not given me a shipping number yet

Ive had calls like this about people saying something about a package or even claiming to be the IRS saying i owe more taxes. As someone said above I have never heard of customs calling anyone.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
KevinFinch
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131