over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

pacmans greentops

Status
Not open for further replies.
well tuens out some ppl were right to think the spongie foamy shit floating was not normal mics came back as shite again....q...he must of sent you real kits to test then shipped aload of bunk ones hoping a serum wouldn get done before having one of his major sales again..........im so pissed right now, i have waited months for this shit, im down $1400 i cant get anymore gh as im skint, plus most gh guys wont del to my home......while pac is laughin all the way to the bank

Exactly! This is his 2nd time sending out bunk generics. When are you guys going to realize he is NEVER going to send you anything but bunk generics. Im anxious to hear his lies/excuses AGAIN. I can hear it now.. "Ive been in contact with my factory, and they PROMISE they are going to make this right" LOL.. They are going to RESEND $50k worth of HGH to you guys AGAIN! LOL..

Or my favorite.. "We are currently testing 3-4 more generics, and plan on carrying those in the future, along with a line of oils/orals"... LOL..

Or let me go out on a limb here, "I plan on taking care of everyone, let me replace the bunk HGH with some of my NEW Oils/Orals that are specifically made for me. Ive been in contact with some GREAT guys here, and they are going to help me make this right". LMFAO!

And by the way, no offense to Q, but pacman should have taken care of everyone first before sending out freebies to Q. There are people STILL waiting, and bunks are being sent.. What a mess..sorry for your loss fellas.

This is why a lot of guys don't try and help out those that get scammed, and I surely wont anymore. Now I know why BigA gets pissed, bc a lot of you are such douchebags.

Last edited:
This is why a lot of guys don't try and help out those that get scammed, and I surely wont anymore. Now I know why BigA gets pissed, bc a lot of you are such douchebags.

Dont know why you stood up for him. You just look stupid.. Bunks were sent 2x now, and I doubt yours are any better then Mickeys..

Remember this quote, maybe you should edit it..

This is why I stood up for the guy.

Dont know why you stood up for him. You just look stupid.. Bunks were sent 2x now, and I doubt yours are any better then Mickeys..

Remember this quote, maybe you should edit it..

Pac had Osirirs test them before he sent them out, so as to make sure they were good. He did his best and there's nothing he can do if a distributor sends out a different product. I stood up for him and he did his part. I don't give a fuck if it made me look stupid or not, my intentions were to help the guys get their product. Like I said before, now I see why BigA doesn't get involved when people get scammed, because of how ungrateful some of you are.

Q i think your getting the wrong end of the stick here...for me personally it gets up my nose when ppl say they know that a certain person is gtg, when infact they have no clue....ppl appreciate others helping, like i said he more than likely sent nice kits to be tested, then sent aload of shit as replacements, not your fault and noone is blaming anyone but pac

Pac had Osirirs test them before he sent them out, so as to make sure they were good. He did his best and there's nothing he can do if a distributor sends out a different product. I stood up for him and he did his part. I don't give a fuck if it made me look stupid or not, my intentions were to help the guys get their product. Like I said before, now I see why BigA doesn't get involved when people get scammed, because of how ungrateful some of you are.

Osiris never confirmed he took the test, we are all just going on pacs word, which means nothing at this point. If you honestly think pacman had any intentions on providing a great generic like Mexi Or TP, and then have it test better? Cmon bro, who are we kidding here? He(pac) hasnt done anything but feed you guys lies and more b/s and you keep wanting to see the good in him.. Why because you got a couple free kits? By the way how is that foamy HGH you got from him?? :eek:

And who is ungrateful? Everyone has been getting the run around for what now, 5 months? When is enough, enough?

JM425 did the right thing and stepped down and stop trying to be the good guy in all this, maybe you should do the same..

Last edited:
You have no godam clue what I do or don't get.

You are a smartass dick.

Or, you're hyper sensitive and have no issues prostituting yourself for freebies? Just saying it appears that way...

Osiris never confirmed he took the test, we are all just going on pacs word, which means nothing at this point. If you honestly think pacman had any intentions on providing a great generic like Mexi Or TP, and then have it test better? Cmon bro, who are we kidding here? He(pac) hasnt done anything but feed you guys lies and more b/s and you keep wanting to see the good in him.. Why because you got a couple free kits? By the way how is that foamy HGH you got from him?? :eek:

And who is ungrateful? Everyone has been getting the run around for what now, 5 months? When is enough, enough?

JM425 did the right thing and stepped down and stop trying to be the good guy in all this, maybe you should do the same..

Or, you're hyper sensitive and have no issues prostituting yourself for freebies? Just saying it appears that way...

I got 5 vials from pac to test, but didn't because Osiris himself said he did test them, and I know that for a fact. Both of you are a couple of nameless faces on here that like to stir up shit constantly. If I were pac I'd tell you to fuk off and just leave the board, but he's actually still working on fixing this problem. You think he purposefully sent out more fake kits knowing they would test bad? Neither of you are very smart, but I'm sure you will come back with another asinine comment.

No buddy, I'm not a nameless faceless person as you allude to, but hey bro, keep pumping up scammers like Pacman, Kublai, etc, in the name of "helping", but who are you really helping, other than yourself, be it for freebies or atta boys. Sorry if calling it like I see it angers you, but when you put bs on a forum, expect people to give you their opinion, that's what we do on a message board. In other words, if you can't take the heat, stay out of the kitchen.

No buddy, I'm not a nameless faceless person as you allude to, but hey bro, keep pumping up scammers like Pacman, Kublai, etc, in the name of "helping", but who are you really helping, other than yourself, be it for freebies or atta boys. Sorry if calling it like I see it angers you, but when you put bs on a forum, expect people to give you their opinion, that's what we do on a message board. In other words, if you can't take the heat, stay out of the kitchen.

You don't know wtf your talking about, I too got scammed by Kublai. Since your not a nameless face, post up your pics so I can see if you can back up your shit talking.

Know what, i don't need to stir any shit up, or more than i have already, so i will bow out of this pissing contest.

Last edited:
I got 5 vials from pac to test, but didn't because Osiris himself said he did test them, and I know that for a fact. Both of you are a couple of nameless faces on here that like to stir up shit constantly. If I were pac I'd tell you to fuk off and just leave the board, but he's actually still working on fixing this problem. You think he purposefully sent out more fake kits knowing they would test bad? Neither of you are very smart, but I'm sure you will come back with another asinine comment.

So you just take someones word for it? Since someone else tested them, the next 200 kits that get sent out must be good? LOL..You must be really gullible. Thank god for members like Mickey who tested them AGAIN! Proves something fishy was going on..

Im a nameless face? Why would I post my face online for? I have pics of my physique online, no face though. Is that suppose to make you what, more credible?

And yeah, I think he purposely sent out more fake kits AGAIN! How many times does he have to fuck people over, and over, before enough is enough? I guess will find out..3rd times a charm..

And nah, I wont stoop to your level and post anymore asinine comments. Im not hear to argue..

Q, you missed the HUGE point that gator also see's and im sure others.... ONE, you got shit for free. Keeping backing ppl, getting free stuff and saying ppl are good to go.

TWO, you , YOU were saying how much you were taking. My point was simple...i don't think ppl wanna hear that and they never got ANYTHING.

Add to point number two, you never did what you were suppose to do with those free kits!!! So you tell ME who's wrong here?! And please , please chill with the ego and attitude.

You don't know wtf your talking about, I too got scammed by Kublai. Since your not a nameless face, post up your pics so I can see if you can back up your shit talking.

I'll post up some pics and I'll give IM my ID and addy. We kind of know each other. You're a slick talking punk who gets his shit for free and you help guys like this rip brothers off. Again you're a punk and I'm more than calling you out. POS scamming motherfucker.

just gets better, now pac is offering oils in replace of hgh, this is a joke, i asked him for oil exchange before and got told no because he only does domestic, now hes saying he does lol...on top of that the oils on offer are the bare minimum/basic....again joke....i have plenty of test and tren i dont need another 30 odd vials of the stuff lol but guess what its tough shit, ive paid for something i dont want and the stuff i did want i can no longer afford :banghead::banghead::banghead::naughty:

just gets better, now pac is offering oils in replace of hgh, this is a joke, i asked him for oil exchange before and got told no because he only does domestic, now hes saying he does lol...on top of that the oils on offer are the bare minimum/basic....again joke....i have plenty of test and tren i dont need another 30 odd vials of the stuff lol but guess what its tough shit, ive paid for something i dont want and the stuff i did want i can no longer afford :banghead::banghead::banghead::naughty:

bro, he(pac) is never going to send you good HGH, and why would his oils be any different? At this point, I think members just want something so they are not taking a loss, but why even trust anything from him at this point?? His oil prices are high anyways, so you basically aren't making out at all. He is..

bro, he(pac) is never going to send you good HGH, and why would his oils be any different? At this point, I think members just want something so they are not taking a loss, but why even trust anything from him at this point?? His oil prices are high anyways, so you basically aren't making out at all. He is..

Because regardless of what he sends now, bros are going to get it tested. I see you guys are upset about all this but what I don't understand is why you guys cant see he is at least trying to fix the problem.

Did he take money on orders and gamble that it would be good 2 go? Probably but if his intent was to scam... why wouldn't he disappear after that? I have seen this question asked and none of the guys complaining have an answer for it. This is the flaw in your theory. I saw someone say somewhere its so he can use the money to buy weak raws somewhere. If that was the case it would still test bad.

feel bad for u guys....ive been scammed before...never received anything

i guess oils r better than nothing....just chalk it up to a bad deal....and forget about it...no sense in prolonging your agony

fyi...mexi always gtg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jackrabbit
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws