over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

PEPTIDE LIST & FUNCTIONS.

Yes sir, You are correct. Its half-life is about 15 to 30 mins.

Its half-life is about 15 to 30 mins, give or take. DES is the strongest form of IGF that I have ever "researched" You will hold a little water while "researching" this compound.
DES micro dosed
300mgs caffeine ( right before you train, in order to drop excess water)
5mgs of arginine 3 x per day for me.

Taking arginine will increase your IGF as well.
There are alot of people who think Arginine is over hyped, Im not one of those people. I wont train without arginine supplementation!!!
"Please remember with quality IGF sometimes less is actually better in the long run. Your receptors can only handle so much at any one given time without going systematic, when it comes to DES, micro dosing is the best way in my opinion.

Last edited:
Its half-life is about 15 to 30 mins, give or take. DES is the strongest form of IGF that I have ever "researched" You will hold a little water while "researching" this compound.
DES micro dosed
300mgs caffeine ( right before you train, in order to drop excess water)
5mgs of arginine 3 x per day for me.

Taking arginine will increase your IGF as well.
There are alot of people who think Arginine is over hyped, Im not one of those people. I wont train without arginine supplementation!!!
"Please remember with quality IGF sometimes less is actually better in the long run. Your receptors can only handle so much at any one given time without going systematic, when it comes to DES, micro dosing is the best way in my opinion.
ive noticed the water...dosing 3 days a week 100mcg pre wo

will the water come off after u stop researching? how long

ive noticed the water...dosing 3 days a week 100mcg pre wo

will the water come off after u stop researching? how long
As long as your diet is clean, and your water intake is high, It will drop just like an aas cycle. When I was on DES, before I was a board sponsor, I would wear 2 thermals and a hooded sweatshirt, which had to be changed during my workout , due to the fact I would be so drenched, I felt heavy. I was able to keep water retention down this way. You will never catch me wearing a tank top at the gym. I want my muscles to stay as warm as possible while I train.

By Law I cant advise a dosing schedule, or amount. I am not being rude in any way, so please don't take it that way. Maximpep carries item's in our store that are mentioned in this article. Due to this fact, and this fact alone, The law inhibits me by talking about amounts, dosing, etc.
I hope this answer helps you out!
Stylus187

can you shoot me the article?
Hi mate, I tried looking for the website that had posted the whole list that I posted on here (only here and no where else mate) but could not find it, it wasn't a forum tho..purpose was to learn more all in one thread rather than looking all over and end up getting mixed response lol!

nice!

very good info indeed! STICKY THIS:D

I'm just curious, can someone bring his physique up to a competitive level by just using peptides without the anabolics and test?

I'm just curious, can someone bring his physique up to a competitive level by just using peptides without the anabolics and test?

Can some have a competitive physique with only diet and exercise? Depending on the person, you know the answer is yes.

I think you are asking if you will get similar results from peptides that you would see from regular AAS (if you were choosing one or the other). The answer is; not really. However what you get from peptides (depending on which one) can stay with you with a much larger degree of permanency.

Can some have a competitive physique with only diet and exercise? Depending on the person, you know the answer is yes.

I think you are asking if you will get similar results from peptides that you would see from regular AAS (if you were choosing one or the other). The answer is; not really. However what you get from peptides (depending on which one) can stay with you with a much larger degree of permanency.

Reason for me asking is that I had spoken to a top pro who claims he has been off the sauce for the last 2 years and is only on peptides and damn ...cos he's still big...unless he was just full of shit lol!

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
OldDrummer47
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131