mega-banner2
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Peptide testing---All you need to know, in here.

My muscles look a lot more full, hard, and massive today. Definitely a change in appearance. I suspect its mostly from the myo hmp. I'll weigh myself tonight when I train. I look a few pounds heavier. It looks like water retained in the muscles mostly.

Jj , when u draw up ghrp2 and w/o Dac , is it ok to draw it up at same time in the pin mixed or do u have to do separate pin or use bubble space method?

Jj , when u draw up ghrp2 and w/o Dac , is it ok to draw it up at same time in the pin mixed or do u have to do separate pin or use bubble space method?

I draw it up in the same pin. This might sounds retarded but I can't get the air bubble method to work. The bubble never stays between the two peptides.

The important thing is to not get any of one peptide into the vial of the other. Supposedly, if the peptide of one vial gets into the peptide of the other vial then it is like a blade slicing through the amino acid chain of the other, cleaving off sections of the peptide, making it inactive. The longer the amino acid bond of the peptide, the easier it is to break it apart. Cjc no dac has 29 amino acids linked together so it is easy to break it if ghrp2 goes into the vial.

So this is day #3 of the experiment. I took 2mg cjcDAC all at once the first night. Yesterday and today I broke it up into 500mcg am and pm. I took hex 5x yesterday. I really like the cjcDAC so far. I'm more full looking. I'm not even sure if hex is necessary. I fear that creating too many small pulses from hex may lower the gh release from cjcDAC. The pituitary only stores so much hgh, right?

Being your typical obsessed bodybuilder with body image dismorohia, I look in the mirror a lot. So far, I have to say, I like what I see from this peptide. Sadly enough, I am a lot happier when I look better. Like Arnold said, "The mirror is a bodybuilder's best friend."

The EGCG from the green tra extract gets me wired. Anyway, I think that is the culprit? That, with the horny goat weed, really gets me moving. The myo hmp obviously is the champ of what I'm running. I would love to take a vial a week for as long as possible. Everything just looks good from this stack.

I didn't make it to the gym last night. Training two-a-days the previous two days was a lot for me. I'll get on the scale when I train today. I weighed 232.8Lbs when I began this experiment. I'm dieting very strict. My goal isn't to gain weight. I just want more over all muscle density, development, and fat loss. This weight feels healthy to me. I weighed 265Lbs the day after xmas when I began dieting. I felt like I was dying at that weight. I was always tired and out of breath. I slept all the time. At age 44, I want to feel healthy first and foremost.

My diet consists of 6 meals. Each meal contains 5oz london broil or extra lean ground turkey, 1.5cups steamed white rice, 1oz mixed nuts, 1 fish oil capsule. I have a whey protein drink after I train and sometimes before bed. I take LBA's in between meals sometimes. My calorie intake is no more than 3,500/day. This is very low considering how fast my metabolism is.

So this is day #3 of the experiment. I took 2mg cjcDAC all at once the first night. Yesterday and today I broke it up into 500mcg am and pm. I took hex 5x yesterday. I really like the cjcDAC so far. I'm more full looking. I'm not even sure if hex is necessary. I fear that creating too many small pulses from hex may lower the gh release from cjcDAC. The pituitary only stores so much hgh, right?

Being your typical obsessed bodybuilder with body image dismorohia, I look in the mirror a lot. So far, I have to say, I like what I see from this peptide. Sadly enough, I am a lot happier when I look better. Like Arnold said, "The mirror is a bodybuilder's best friend."

The EGCG from the green tra extract gets me wired. Anyway, I think that is the culprit? That, with the horny goat weed, really gets me moving. The myo hmp obviously is the champ of what I'm running. I would love to take a vial a week for as long as possible. Everything just looks good from this stack.

I didn't make it to the gym last night. Training two-a-days the previous two days was a lot for me. I'll get on the scale when I train today. I weighed 232.8Lbs when I began this experiment. I'm dieting very strict. My goal isn't to gain weight. I just want more over all muscle density, development, and fat loss. This weight feels healthy to me. I weighed 265Lbs the day after xmas when I began dieting. I felt like I was dying at that weight. I was always tired and out of breath. I slept all the time. At age 44, I want to feel healthy first and foremost.

My diet consists of 6 meals. Each meal contains 5oz london broil or extra lean ground turkey, 1.5cups steamed white rice, 1oz mixed nuts, 1 fish oil capsule. I have a whey protein drink after I train and sometimes before bed. I take LBA's in between meals sometimes. My calorie intake is no more than 3,500/day. This is very low considering how fast my metabolism is.

You know I am a newb to peps so I apologize in advance if these are ridiculous questions.
Even though the DAC has a long half life, is it possible that you are creating a 'pulse' given the high dosage, especially when you do the entire 2mgs at one time? Given the fact that you had side effects within minutes should imply that it is active fairly quickly, correct? If this is the case, would one benefit to timing the administration of the DAC to most efficient times...say..after 1 workout/week taking advantage of the pulse and the long half life?

You know I am a newb to peps so I apologize in advance if these are ridiculous questions.
Even though the DAC has a long half life, is it possible that you are creating a 'pulse' given the high dosage, especially when you do the entire 2mgs at one time? Given the fact that you had side effects within minutes should imply that it is active fairly quickly, correct? If this is the case, would one benefit to timing the administration of the DAC to most efficient times...say..after 1 workout/week taking advantage of the pulse and the long half life?

RUSSIANSTAR says it peaks about 2 hours after administration and stays elevated all week. I actually was cool with just taking it all at once, 7mg once a week. In the human trials they gave that dose all at once intraveneosly and it was deemed safe, until 3 people died of heart attacks. Hahaha...ooops. :eek:

I came across a study that proves your pituitary still creates gh pulses even though cjcDAC is pumping out hgh non stop. I'm only doing it twice a day because BEAVER said it was what the big freaks at Gold's Gym Venice were getting huge off of.

It accumulates over time if you take it twice a day like I am so the peak of the gh wave should be fairly high over time regardless of how you take.

I agree with you that a massive dose all at once would create the highest peak in hgh.

RUSSIANSTAR says it peaks about 2 hours after administration and stays elevated all week. I actually was cool with just taking it all at once, 7mg once a week. In the human trials they gave that dose all at once intraveneosly and it was deemed safe, until 3 people died of heart attacks. Hahaha...ooops. :eek:

I came across a study that proves your pituitary still creates gh pulses even though cjcDAC is pumping out hgh non stop. I'm only doing it twice a day because BEAVER said it was what the big freaks at Gold's Gym Venice were getting huge off of.

It accumulates over time if you take it twice a day like I am so the peak of the gh wave should be fairly high over time regardless of how you take.

I agree with you that a massive dose all at once would create the highest peak in hgh.

Yeah, heart attacks are one thing I am trying to stay away from. lol
I may have missed it but any other chemicals during this trial (AAS)?

I draw it up in the same pin. This might sounds retarded but I can't get the air bubble method to work. The bubble never stays between the two peptides.

The important thing is to not get any of one peptide into the vial of the other. Supposedly, if the peptide of one vial gets into the peptide of the other vial then it is like a blade slicing through the amino acid chain of the other, cleaving off sections of the peptide, making it inactive. The longer the amino acid bond of the peptide, the easier it is to break it apart. Cjc no dac has 29 amino acids linked together so it is easy to break it if ghrp2 goes into the vial.

wow thanks for that info,, but isnt that jus the same thing by drawing them up in the same pin? theyre still mixing together.. or does it take sum time for themm to start breakin each other down when mixed?

also this cjcdac makes ur pit gland produce more gh for an extended period of time thruout the day.. say like a car that starts at 0 mpg, now is goin 30 mph and when u introduce the ghrp2 a few times a day, it revs it up to 100 mph for short bursts so to speak? i would think after pulsing the ghrp2 that the pit gland would be drained therefore ending the slightly eleveated cjcdac goin at 40 mph..
srry for the analogy,, just tring to grasp the concept of this pep..

been doin the 100/100 w/o dac and ghrp2 3x ed,, for past couple days,, and knuckles are throbbing nonstop today,,. not sure if it workin or jus a hard work week. lol

also

Yeah, heart attacks are one thing I am trying to stay away from. lol
I may have missed it but any other chemicals during this trial (AAS)?

I never come off AAS. This is my current stack:

700mg stanazol
700mg test prop
525mg tren suspension
350mg npp
50mg inject adrol/day
25mg inject dbol/day
20mg tbol/day

You are the man jj, when comes to experimentation. Valuable infos for us. Thank you. Will follow this thread for sure. The advice and tips you had given me, Hell it Works!!

Lol give me an estimate on how much money you spend on supps/aas/peps a month

Last night I took a full 2mg vial of cjcDAC. This morning I took 1mg. I want this stuff to build up quickly in my system. I'm up to 6mg since wed night. I have to say, I really like what I see so far. Everything looks better.

As far as the previous questions about my gear use and money I spend, I add in and take out gear compounds constantly. My cycle never stays the same for more than 3 weeks. I want to shock the body all the time. My gear dose goes up and down based on how I feel. Everything I do is instinctual. Sometimes I taking 1 gram a week, sometimes 4 grams a week.

I don't spend much money at all. GAULS is the man! His gear costs as little as $.50/cc and averages around $1/cc.

On peptides, thanks to all of you guys who are kind enough to use my discount code, I am able to run my crazy experiments for free. I truly appreciate everyone helping me. I love running these experiments. ;)

I no longer use hgh as I feel peptides are better, with the exception of pharmaceutical grade hgh, which is too expensive to play with.

you do not get HGH bleed, that's total bullshit !!!

Let me just clear this up. YOU DO GET GH BLEED. That is exactly what you get, and why it's not considered a pulse.

Now, that being said, I'm not sure what everyone thinks this means. A GH bleed simply means that the GH is slowly releasing all of the time, like a wound that bleeds, but there is no blood, there is no wound, it's just an analogy.

So the fact of the matter is that you definitely do get a bleed, and this is what you are wanting, a slow release of GH all the time. It doesnt mean your brain is bleeding or some fucked up shit, it just means that you are getting a slow long release of GH rather than a quick high pulse.

Did I help clear up some misunderstanding here?

Let me just clear this up. YOU DO GET GH BLEED. That is exactly what you get, and why it's not considered a pulse.

Now, that being said, I'm not sure what everyone thinks this means. A GH bleed simply means that the GH is slowly releasing all of the time, like a wound that bleeds, but there is no blood, there is no wound, it's just an analogy.

So the fact of the matter is that you definitely do get a bleed, and this is what you are wanting, a slow release of GH all the time. It doesnt mean your brain is bleeding or some fucked up shit, it just means that you are getting a slow long release of GH rather than a quick high pulse.

You did, and thanks for using paragraphs...

I no longer use hgh as I feel peptides are better, with the exception of pharmaceutical grade hgh, which is too expensive to play with.

I'm starting to come around to this conclusion as well. With the whole antibody buildup to synthetic GH as well. I am not going to say anything for sure yet, but let's just say I'm not in a hurry to reorder Gh any time soon.

The EGCG from the green tra extract gets me wired. Anyway, I think that is the culprit? That, with the horny goat weed, really gets me moving.

Don't underestimate these two. Horny goat weed alone will really ramp up your acetylcholine levels which increases tension, muscle contraction etc.

The two together can be a really energetic combination. For some reason Green tea tends to hurt my stomach though, don't know why.

Thanks for this info. So we have the constant slow release via DAC and it is stacked with GHRP-2 (I'm considering this combo), how often and when do you want a pulse via GHRP-2?

Thanks for this info. So we have the constant slow release via DAC and it is stacked with GHRP-2 (I'm considering this combo), how often and when do you want a pulse via GHRP-2?

I'm trying to figure this out too. With the high dose of cjcDAC that I'm running, I don't think it necessary to pulse with a ghrp. I'm thinking about just going traditional with 100mcg ghrp2 3x/day. I've been alternating between hex and ghrp2 but only a couple times a day. My hex dose is up to 50mcg now.

I'm considering doubling my cjcDAC dose next month with 2mg/day. I want to push things to see if I recomp faster.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
jan912
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws