over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Peptides for Hair Regrowth

DE

Very interesting.... Here is what I found... Doesn't mention anything about hair, but numerous other benefits...

A lot of the benefits comes from the fact that DE is mostly Silica, which is needed for all human life. As we age we lose our Silica intact. DE restores that. Other health benefits reported are:

Silica lowers bad cholesterol and raises good.

Silica fades age spots.

Silica stimulates metabolism for higher energy levels.

Diatomaceous earth has a negative charge and bacteria has a positive charge. It is believed that diatomaceous earth sweeps bacteria out of the body by trapping it in its honeycomb shaped skeletal form.

Silica supplementation helps repair and maintain vital lung tissues and protects them from pollution. By maintaining or restoring the elasticity of lung tissues, silica reduces inflammation in bronchitis.

It acts as a cough decreasing agent. Silica tones the upper respiratory tract (nose, pharynx, larynx) and reduces swelling because of its positive action on the lymphatic system.

Silica supplementation keeps menopause free of stress and helps to prevent many unwanted side-effects of menopause.

Silica works with other antioxidants to prevent premature aging and to preserve youthfulness.

Silica can help prevent kidney stones and heal infections of the urinary tract. It is a natural diuretic which can increase excretion of urine by 30 percent, thus flushing the water-excreting system and restoring normal function to these vital organs.

The presence of sufficient silica in the intestines will reduce inflammation of the intestinal tract. It can cause disinfection in the case of stomach and intestinal mucus and ulcers. Silica can prevent or clear up diarrhea and its opposite, constipation.

Silica will help normalize hemorrhoidal tissues.

In regulating and normalizing the bowels, silica has a pleasant side effect; it can alleviate lower back pain, which often troubles the elderly.

Silica proves effective with female discharge, abscesses and ulcers in the genital area and cervix, as well as mastitis (especially for breast feeding mothers).

The intake of silica acts as a supportive treatment for inflammation of the middle ear. Because of the beneficial effectiveness on the lymphatic system, silica can be used for swelling of the lymph nodes in the throat.

Has anti-inflammatory disinfecting, absorbing and odor binding effects.

Silica can normalize circulation and regulate high blood pressure (hypertension).

Silica can decrease vertigo, headache, tinnitus (buzzing of the ears) and insomnia.

Silica can help diabetes by promoting synthesis of elastase inhibitor by the pancreas.

Silica can help arterial disease by strengthening the blood vessels.

Studies confirm that with age, silica disappears from the aorta, the heart's key blood vessel, thus weakening its critical connective tissue and resulting in a greater cardiac risk.

Silica can help prevent Tuberculosis.

By improving the elasticity of the joints, silica helps rheumatism.

Silica has inhibitory effects on coronary diseases.

Silica can help avoiding or alleviating Alzheimer's disease by preventing the body from absorbing aluminum and may flush out aluminum from the tissues.

Silica can stimulate the immune system.

Do not take at night. Most people report increased energy after taking DE, so taking it at night might prevent getting a good nights sleep.

If you all produced Astressin-b I would definitely be in to buy some and know many other people that would too. If your company does decide to produce this PM me!

apprently this compound is going to be the next big thing if it works

CRTH2 antagonist OC000459

ChemSpider | [5-Fluoro-2-methyl-3-(2-quinolinylmethyl)-1H-indol-1-yl]acetic acid | C21H17FN2O2

In short: Prostaglandin D2 binds on the CRTH2 receptor. that causes hairloss.

DHT.Testosterone-> COX1+2 -> Prostaglandin D2 -> Binds on CRTH2 Receptor-> which leads to HAIRLOSS!. Once the CRTH2 receptor is blocked with a selective antagonist like OC000459, the inhibitory effect of Prostaglandin D2, will disappear.

We bald people with hairloss Genes, seem to have 12 Times highter prostaglandin D2 levels then people who are not balding!

Ive been running TB-4 for about 3 months, and I have been noticing new fine hairs coming in on my hair line... Its too early to make any conclusions, but I have never seen these fine hairs before...

Ive been running TB-4 for about 3 months, and I have been noticing new fine hairs coming in on my hair line... Its too early to make any conclusions, but I have never seen these fine hairs before...

Weekly the whole time?

Weekly the whole time?

Yes... I started at 2mg/wk for 4 weeks and the benefits were minimal... Bumped it to 10mg/wk for 4 weeks and the benefits were more pronounced... Now running 5mg/wk (on wk 2)... so a total of 10 weeks so far... I still get elbow inflammation after chest days and dips, but not compared to where I was before... I would love to run this at even 20mg/wk to see if I can get the elbow inflammation gone completely... but not in the budget rt now...

I will run 5mg/wk indefinitely... It helps with recovery (my bad hammy, and elbow) and the chance it may be helpful with regrowing hair I lost over the years...

Yes... I started at 2mg/wk for 4 weeks and the benefits were minimal... Bumped it to 10mg/wk for 4 weeks and the benefits were more pronounced... Now running 5mg/wk (on wk 2)... so a total of 10 weeks so far... I still get elbow inflammation after chest days and dips, but not compared to where I was before... I would love to run this at even 20mg/wk to see if I can get the elbow inflammation gone completely... but not in the budget rt now...

I will run 5mg/wk indefinitely... It helps with recovery (my bad hammy, and elbow) and the chance it may be helpful with regrowing hair I lost over the years...

Wow, thanks for keeping us posted on the high dosage. I'd pay a pretty penny if it regrew the hairline!

Astressin-b

I'm hoping Ergo can find a good source for this product one day soon. Even if it's on a pre-order basis only.

Personally... just come to terms your going bald. Instead of worrying about it go and show off your manliness ;)

Besides the joke I am being serious. There is nothing worst than a fella stressing out about something he is naturally meant to do. When I see these guys paying out for hair transplants etc I just think it's a shame they don't have the confidence to pull it off. It's only hair. Just my opinion. I started going bald very young.

Fair enough if you take steroids and you want to stop the DHT conversion. Nothing you will take will stop you going bald. It's gonna happen eventually just get used to it.

You could say that about everyone's physique on this site.

"Just come to terms with being small, nothing worse than a fella stressing out about not being big."

People care about their physical appearance so they get hair transplants and take AAS. To each his own.

I see there is a biotin peptide out fur hair loss. anyone know how to dose this

I've been consuming DE for a couple years now and have not noticed any help in hairloss prevention... nor has it lowered my cholesterol but I still use it about 3 spoonfuls a day in my shake...very chalky stuff

I've been consuming DE for a couple years now and have not noticed any help in hairloss prevention... nor has it lowered my cholesterol but I still use it about 3 spoonfuls a day in my shake...very chalky stuff

Thanks Nilla... Ive been using it for about 6 weeks now... Im unsure of what Ive noticed, but at 9$ a bag, and the potential benefits being so many I will continue to use it... Im on 2 table spoons/day in my protein shakes... It does make me gassy and regular, and its suppsosed to help the body rid itself of unhealthy metals...

I was taking it for cholesterol and joint lube...suppose to make joints feel better...if you get reading on it you will see it does "everything" snake oil? Maybe but it is something worth adding too my staple Imo

I attacked a cure in December on TB500 six weeks, then once a month 3months.
Many volunteers on top of my head I'd be a victim of baldness with a loss of 30% and further to tb500 am now at 15%. Despite the judgment of tb500 2 months ago, the hair regrowth continue!

I was taking it for cholesterol and joint lube...suppose to make joints feel better...if you get reading on it you will see it does "everything" snake oil? Maybe but it is something worth adding too my staple Imo

tb-500 hasn't helped my cholesterol at all

First off, I have been using TB4 for about 3 months (weekly) and I do believe its helping grow new hairs on my hair line... Albeit, they are fine hairs right now... But I have never used anything to promote new hairs on my hair line before...

Secondly, I noticed SRC added Biotin GHK-oh and GHK-Cu (copper tripeptide)... Both have been shown to promote hair growth... Does anyone here have any idea what the dosing schedule is for these would be? .....Id be interested in giving them a go...

I see ProfessionalPeptides has Astressin B!

..any idea what the dosing protocol would be on this

...they also have Biotinoyl Tripeptide and PAL-GHK....

...Gonna have to start researching!!!!

Last edited:
Astressin B

Great news! I'd love to see someone start a log for this peptide.

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Cptinsomnia
NapsGear