over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Pfizer Genotropin - Unbelievable!

Genos rock...Humatrope is still king though :)

JM

I thought all pharma gh was created equal with humatrope being the exception? If all gh does is get turned into igf1 by the liver and igf1 is responsible for all the results then wouldn't all pharma gh give same results? Can someone shine some light on the subject for me please? Thanks

I thought all pharma gh was created equal with humatrope being the exception? If all gh does is get turned into igf1 by the liver and igf1 is responsible for all the results then wouldn't all pharma gh give same results? Can someone shine some light on the subject for me please? Thanks

What is your understanding of how Humatrope is not created "equal"? I am guessing superior but I'd like to know what your referring to. I have heard more times than one that Humatrope is KING but never really understood why.

What is your understanding of how Humatrope is not created "equal"? I am guessing superior but I'd like to know what your referring to. I have heard more times than one that Humatrope is KING but never really understood why.

I second this, would love to be educated on that.

My other question is I absolutely know these are legit norditripon, all boxed and stuff, get them local straight from dude with rx. Last batch dated just March of this year with a one year expiration. They have a shelf life of longer when kept refrigerated, right? Does it degrade severely after a year?

Why do I get no sides at all on 4-6iu of rips and 4iu of norditripon? I hold some water, but no carpal tunnel, no tingling/numbness. None of this stuff I see talked about so often.

Last edited:

It's my understanding that Eli Lilly makes humatrope using a different process than all the other manufacturers. I don't know exact specifics but its either the bacterial DNA source or qc creating a more pure product. ??? Others please chime in and help out here.

How long have you been running the Genos and how long did it take before you noticed a difference. I am on those exact same 5mg cartridges right now. It has been almost 2 weeks and I can't say I notice much of a difference.

Was on Sero for 6 weeks. Ankle edema came on quick and stayed. I was using letro and added caber. Switched to Geno's.... 3-4 days later water is gone. The very first dose I took of Geno made me sleepy as hell.

Best Gh you will ever use! I run strictly genos for pre contest and off season Seros. Chinese hgh is absolute crap and always will be

You're not the first person I have heard of with this strategy. Not sure if its because of money (seros possibly being a better value) or simply due to seemingly better fatloss on the genos....but I have seen/read some people claiming Seros are better for lean mass. Some even claim that there is igf in them which could be bro science.
Some weird theories out there....some people say its better for LBM and that is why it is the favorite to prescribe for aids patients. Im guessing it can be found cheaper and possibly at a better value per iu....and hell, maybe it does have different properties in regards to LBM.

Yep.... this is the strategy I am adopting as well. For a few reasons.... one the water retention I experience with Sero, and two the cost of Sero is much less that Geno.

I don't think there is any difference is the actual somatropin. GH is GH... Now Merck/ EMD the maker of Sero has a patent on a process in which Sero DO NOT need to be kept cold until they are reconstituted. You can literally keep them in your car all summer and they will be just as potent as if you keep them in the fridge. My thinking is that the additives they use to protect the GH from heat is what causes the water retention... just my guess anyway.

Why would one pharma gh be superior to another? Curious.

I have only been on the Geno for a week compared to Sero for 6 weeks. I believe real 100% somatropin GH is GH.... brand to brand. But I think the mfg process, additives and fillers is what causes one to be superior to another in terms side effects and visual results. With what JM said about Humatrope.... I must say.... everyone I have spoke with who has ever used Humatrop swears by them. I can't comment, never tried them.

After about 3 days on Genos I have noticed crazy vascularity as well. I mean very noticeable.

Well I just ordered 304iu of Genos after being on sero's for a couple years so I am anxious to try them out. See if there is a diff. I don't get much retention from anything. 9iu of sero a day. Will switch to 9 of Geno per day to compare.

uniogo have you ever used peps? to compare generic gh and pharma gh too?

Dang I've been trying to research the difference between trope and the rest. I can't find squat. Maybe it's not made differently.

Lol. Peps are prob akin to pissing in the ocean compared to pharma gh.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

I would love to try the genos out.. im sure they are priced out of this world though!

Genos are still cheaper compare to Humatrope or Norditropin.

Lol. Peps are prob akin to pissing in the ocean compared to pharma gh.

Pharma grade hgh is king but why not attack hgh from all angles with a GHRH, GHRP, somatostatin inhibitor, and exogenous hgh. :D

If you can afford to.....

Pharma grade hgh is king but why not attack hgh from all angles with a GHRH, GHRP, somatostatin inhibitor, and exogenous hgh. :D

If you can afford to.....

Cuz I'd rather spend my money on gh. Just like you did when you loved rips.

I always ran rips 10 minutes after ghrp/GHRH. I believe it's much more effective.

I go back and forth on peps and my thoughts on them....
Some are clearly good.
Pharma gh is just something I don't really question..if it's real - it's a sure bet.

Then by the same logic, why is Chinese GH considered inferior to pharma? I mean in the end no matter how you get there you are left with a 191aa peptide that the body then recognizes as GH and converts to IGF-1. So if you take Rips and pharma GH and score the same on a serum test and get the same igf-1 score as well, whats the difference?

Never used peps other than GHRP to help with hunger.

Genos are still cheaper compare to Humatrope or Norditropin.

Unless you are buying direct from a patient with insurance.... Nordi are cheaper than Geno. Black market private sellers (domestically) from what I have seen from least to most expensive is....

Sero
Nordi
Geno
Huma

I know there are others but the above 4 seem more readily available and what I have been able to acquire.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
nohara5216
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131