over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Pnuemonia and Pleural Effusion

They took 40 vials of blood when i was checked in prior to admin of any blood thinners so they could run all the genetic testing as welll as any other tests to help determine the cause.

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk

Let us know the results if you don't mind. I hope everything comes back normal.

Let us know the results if you don't mind. I hope everything comes back normal.
I certainly will . Thanks for the concern and well wishes. Im gonna get past this but it may take some time.

Good to see you're staying positive. Best wishes for no complications and a quick recovery.

I'm really sorry to hear of the misfortune but glad you're getting the proper help! Heal up!!

I'm really sorry to hear of the misfortune but glad you're getting the proper help! Heal up!!
Thanks so much. Im home not w which is very comforting and I am going to move forward to recover as my body alliws.

happy to hear youre ok bro!
sucks to spend the entire vaca in the hospital.

blood clots/viscosity is a subject that should be on lots of minds around here as we age.

curcumin and aspirin are 2 basics that come to mind that may help in terms of prevention.

stay safe n get past this!

wish you well bud

and happy birthday!:D

happy to hear youre ok bro!
sucks to spend the entire vaca in the hospital.

blood clots/viscosity is a subject that should be on lots of minds around here as we age.

curcumin and aspirin are 2 basics that come to mind that may help in terms of prevention.

stay safe n get past this!

wish you well bud

and happy birthday!:D
Thanks LK , much appreciated. Once I recover I need to find a good endocrinologist/hemotologist in the SF bay area.

Update:Had follow up with Pulmonologist yesterday. She said my lungs sounded improved and everything appeared really good. O2 saturation was 97% and BP was normal range. She ordered a chest x ray and echocardiogram for five weeks out and a follow up after that. She said it was a miracle I was alive and doing as well as I was. I still tire easily, get short of breath but not nearly as bad or as often as days prior and the stabbing pain is still present. However it does feel like I am getting stronger and better and I am thankful for that.

Update:Had follow up with Pulmonologist yesterday. She said my lungs sounded improved and everything appeared really good. O2 saturation was 97% and BP was normal range. She ordered a chest x ray and echocardiogram for five weeks out and a follow up after that. She said it was a miracle I was alive and doing as well as I was. I still tire easily, get short of breath but not nearly as bad or as often as days prior and the stabbing pain is still present. However it does feel like I am getting stronger and better and I am thankful for that.

Did they give you any explanation as to why you are still having those symptoms? Is there still a small bit of clot caught up in there? That doesn't make sense to me, other than they are hoping the anticoagulant you are taking now will help break it up more. What do they have you on?

You would think that if the clot is all gone now that you would have no further symptoms.

Just found this good article on it, looks like it does take some time to heal up. Normal.https://bloodclotrecovery.net/how-long-does-it-take-to-recover-from-a-pe/ Apparently the body has to absorb the clot and the drugs really don't break it up like I thought they would. May form collateral circulation it sounds like and some of the clot may be there for life.

" While a blood clot may no longer be at risk for breaking off and causing additional damage once turned to scar tissue, it is still there and is important to note when speaking of recovery. Your blood clot may never dissolve. Knowing this early on saved me a lot of worry and disbelief later in my treatment. When my DVT didn’t completely dissolve, I wasn’t left screaming or in tears wondering, “What do you mean?! No one told me that!”

Yikes, "Recovery from a PE takes one to two years."

That webpage has some really good discussions at the bottom of the page where PE patients have written in. Good read.

Last edited:
Did they give you any explanation as to why you are still having those symptoms? Is there still a small bit of clot caught up in there? That doesn't make sense to me, other than they are hoping the anticoagulant you are taking now will help break it up more. What do they have you on?

You would think that if the clot is all gone now that you would have no further symptoms.

Just found this good article on it, looks like it does take some time to heal up. Normal.https://bloodclotrecovery.net/how-long-does-it-take-to-recover-from-a-pe/ Apparently the body has to absorb the clot and the drugs really don't break it up like I thought they would. May form collateral circulation it sounds like and some of the clot may be there for life.

" While a blood clot may no longer be at risk for breaking off and causing additional damage once turned to scar tissue, it is still there and is important to note when speaking of recovery. Your blood clot may never dissolve. Knowing this early on saved me a lot of worry and disbelief later in my treatment. When my DVT didn’t completely dissolve, I wasn’t left screaming or in tears wondering, “What do you mean?! No one told me that!”

Yikes, "Recovery from a PE takes one to two years."

That webpage has some really good discussions at the bottom of the page where PE patients have written in. Good read.
, the doctor said just that. The blood thinners merely prevent additional clots from forming the original clit will be broken up by the body through its natural processes over perhaps as long as a 6 week period. She gave me no explanation at this point as to how it occurred. However the blood work will take a month to come back which may yield some information that will give us an understanding of how it formed. She also indicated that the pain will take some time to go away as well.

, the doctor said just that. The blood thinners merely prevent additional clots from forming the original clit will be broken up by the body through its natural processes over perhaps as long as a 6 week period. She gave me no explanation at this point as to how it occurred. However the blood work will take a month to come back which may yield some information that will give us an understanding of how it formed. She also indicated that the pain will take some time to go away as well.

No word yet on the DNA test for clotting disorders?

Getnbiggger...what were you cycling prior to this incident?

Just throwing this out as a plausible situation. I would suspect rather than (ab)use of anabolics, it may be more so related to your flight triggering the DVT--PE.

Any calf cramps the day before or day of your flight?

(1+1= 3.) Both would be my bet.

(1+1= 3.) Both would be my bet.

With me I think it was the steroids, clotting disorder, and doing heavy squats. Somehow it was the perfect storm. Why it didn't happen years earlier is a mystery.

Getnbiggger...what were you cycling prior to this incident?
150mg test e and 200mg primo e eod

How are things?

Wondering how all is going now for you.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner