over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Posing

slesh

Registered
So as y’all know I’ve never competed and at this point in my life not something I’m really interested in, however I have enjoyed my progress and documenting it. Lol but I can’t keep doing the same front double bicep pose. And I actually do enjoy the challenge of trying new poses. Thought it would be cool if some of y’all listed your favorite poses or had any suggestions for YouTube videos or what not…. Thanks!

For you... vacuum pose

i will add i partially tore my right long bicep head (distal tear) so this most muscular allowed me to hide the torn arm by putting that hand on the hip and then presenting the best arm a little out front. works very well. in hands clasped pose or even crab pose u can notice my tear not in this version tho^

When I get back to my PC and PS I will try and cleanup the background (distracting).

Attachments

• A5B22A64-8F9A-4F05-8763-5D09DD268C07.jpeg
    A5B22A64-8F9A-4F05-8763-5D09DD268C07.jpeg
    160.2 KB · Views: 42
Lol it’s wild how cool this shit is in b&w
For me it is all about lines, form, shape and different shades of grey.

Color can be, but not always be distracting. But some subjects just lend
themselves to BW.

And a lot of it is nostalgist, subconscious or conscious.

Glad you like it.

Don't look like you are trying to hit a pose. As if you are a pilot inside a machine, and the limbs and muscles are things you are trying to position in certain ways to look big, shapely, etc. Rather, be present in your own skin. You are the muscle. Be a pose, don't hit a pose. If that makes sense. Be athletic. Be confident. You're the king lion. Peacock. Spread your wings. Squeeze your muscles and show the audience who is the man.

🙂

Hit up Kenny Wallach,,, he's the bestttttttt... He'll Skype with you

Does anyone feel that posing regularly is beneficial to non competitors? Help develop a mind muscle connection, maybe blood to the muscles for recovery, similar to stretching, or maybe help you identify weak parts?

Does anyone feel that posing regularly is beneficial to non competitors? Help develop a mind muscle connection, maybe blood to the muscles for recovery, similar to stretching, or maybe help you identify weak parts?
I definitely think so. Dude just standing in front of the mirror trying to hold poses my heart race goes through the roof. It’s like a second mini workout.

Absolutely.

The reason 99% of gym-goers have no muscular development is because they have no mind-muscle connection. Posing / flexing was by far the easiest way for me to build my mind-muscle connection. Learn the feeling in the muscle when you're posing really hard - that intense burn - then recreate that on exercises. Performing the exercise is just posing with weights.

Absolutely.

The reason 99% of gym-goers have no muscular development is because they have no mind-muscle connection. Posing / flexing was by far the easiest way for me to build my mind-muscle connection. Learn the feeling in the muscle when you're posing really hard - that intense burn - then recreate that on exercises. Performing the exercise is just posing with weights.
This makes sense. I feel like poor mind muscle connection is part of why my triceps and rear delts are weak. Ive really been working on flexing them, warming them up pumping with blood before working sets and between sets. I did try some posing today (first time ever) and feel like it kind of helped me visualize the correct motion to hit those spots when I target them in the gym, especially rear delts hitting them with rows and really flexing/contracting them when moving the arm behind the body.

When I get back to my PC and PS I will try and cleanup the background (distracting).
Next time, clean up the background. Remove your waist drawstring,
no clothes with a logo, no jewelry, watch or necklace (I was too lazy
to remove). Half serious 😉

You look good here. These types of poses suit you.

Attachments

• BE4350EE-D84A-41CD-BC50-711FA4CE9F1F.jpeg
    BE4350EE-D84A-41CD-BC50-711FA4CE9F1F.jpeg
    80.2 KB · Views: 23
I would practice the quarter turns and mandatory poses. Do this everyday. I have a couple mirrors in my bedroom and have one set to see my back. I believe good posture produces good poses. Shoulders back and anterior pelvic tilt for nearly every pose.

Haha so wild

He could do some modeling - or just be a gigalo

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner