over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Potion 9x

I took one the other night on an empty stomach and felt buzzed out of my mind, but I had also dosed 3-4 grams of Kratom about an hour before drinking the potion.
I believe you, which is why I said there must be something else in it that is not listed on the label.

There are no stimulants in potion 9x.
I take half a bottle.
Within 15 minutes I literally cannot keep both eyes open and I feel super drunk.
Works fantastic to get solid sleep right away.
I wouldn't take it for "fun" personally but it works great for sleeping purposes!

If you say there are no stimulants in Potion 9X, then the ingrdient panel posted on this site is incorrect, as that ingredient panel list 4 differnet kinds of stimulants (if Yohimbine is counted as a stimulant).

I believe you, which is why I said there must be something else in it that is not listed on the label.

If you say there are no stimulants in Potion 9X, then the ingrdient panel posted on this site is incorrect, as that ingredient panel list 4 differnet kinds of stimulants (if Yohimbine is counted as a stimulant).

Well I don't react well to yohimbine and I certainly wouldn't be able to sleep with improved quality if I took it 30 minutes before bed.

I believe (after talking to a couple of friends in the supplement industry) that it's gbl which then has ghb like effects.

• What's In Potion 9

According to the label, this is nothing more than your typical stimulant-laden fat loss product. I am intimately familiar with every ingredient listed on the label an dthe0 there is NOTHING in this product which would produce a GHB-like effect . In fact, there are numerous fat loss supplements on the market which contain ALL of these ingredients in large quantities.
This product contains mostly stimulants, all of which are com

monly encountered in OTC fat loss products. They are caffeine, Dendrobium extract (also known as Orchilean, a popular DMAA replacement in today’s products), Hordenine HCL (has been around for years, first released by VPX), Rauwolfia vomitoria (standardized for Alpha Yohimbine), and Yohimbine extract (standardized for Yohimbine HCL).

It also contains the amino acid tyrosine—a precursor to catecholamine production (epinephrine, dopamine, norepinephrine). It doesn’t actually signal the body to increase production of these neurotransmitters, but rather, supplies the basic substrate necessary so the body can produce these neurotransmitters naturally. It has been shown to help improve cognitive function, alertness, and alleviate mild depression. Most people notice absolutely nothing from taking it.

Beta alanine is a worthless addition to a supposed “mood enhancing” product, as its primary function is to increase muscle carnosine levels. In essence, it is used to increase muscular endurance and has no effect on the mind, although supplementation can produce paresthesia—a tingling sensation in the skin, similar to what we experience when administering full-flush niacin. It is not an enjoyable experience, but neutral.

Agmatine sulfate. Commonly recognized for its ability to increase the “pump”, agmatine is categorized as a muscle volumizer in the bodybuilding community, but agmatine sulfate also has potential applications in the field of cognitive enhancement, anti-aging, pain relief, and drug addiction. It may also improve insulin response, work as a hormone modulator, and provide anxiolytic effects. It does not provide any discernible emotional effects or activate any pleasure centers in the brain. It is not a rec. party drug in any sense.
Alpha Yohimbine (rauwolfia vomitoria)& Yohimbine HCL. Do I really have to explain these? Can it provide discernible effects on energy levels, mental acuity, and mood? Yes. Is it a rec. party drug with potent mood & mind altering effects? Absolutely not.
Knowing the full ingredients profile contained therein, I can come to only one of two conclusions—either the people giving the reviews are totally full of shit, or much more likely, the product is spiked (improperly labeled) with illegal compounds.

This.

It's mind boggling how many fly-by-night companies there have been the past few years making products like this that get in quick, make their money, then get the hell out. I doubt that this time next year, this product will even exist.

If you actually read the ingredients in these things then go over people's experience reports with the stuff, well, something doesn't add up. Actually, none of it adds up, it doesn't make any sense.

I saw a different label somewhere than the one posted here for this same stuff where Kanna was the first ingredient. My guess is that it still is the main ingredient but they just took it off the label due to its "not for human consumption" status.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
808Labs
NapsGear