over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Prednisone- How bad is it?

Great feedback,

It seems to have really helped with my problem. I got some precautions from my doc to limit it's use, and have read lots of negatives. It seems like even vitamin C comes with 100 death threats on it anymore, and wanted to get some practical knowledge. I think it has helped jump start my healing, now PT and rest.

Thanks

Sounds like your doc prescribed you adderall, lol j/k. Test and certain other aas can leach calcium from your bones as well. I would really recommend you guys adding a calcium supplement. I kept getting small hairline fractures in my hand from golfing years ago and couldn't figure out why. I talked to my endo and he told me test can rob you of calcium so I started supplementing calcium and have never had another problem bone related since.

Yea, have a Vit D/Calcium supplement too.

Don't run it anymore than one week and get it Rx by your doctor. Corticosteroids can me pretty harsh and it's not something I would just up and start taking on my own. It is good for anti-inflammatory purposes, but the effects won't last long. I would run a low dose of Deca instead if I was in your shoes. Like 100mg/week.

this is what my doc does for my back. start 1 a day 2 a day 3 a day then taper back down. mine are 20mg. always 1 week only and try and get the methyl, predisone. big differance then regular.

Wondering if it's safe to take arimidex to prevent estrogen conversion during 2 weeks on this medicine
Anyone?

There's no drug interactions with Anastrozole/methylprednisolone. Nor is there with Exemestane and methylprednisolone.

There's no drug interactions with Anastrozole/methylprednisolone. Nor is there with Exemestane and methylprednisolone.

So that means is ok for him to start taking Aridex to prevent more estrogen since hes already sensitive before starting taking prednisol

So that means is ok for him to start taking Aridex to prevent more estrogen since hes already sensitive before starting taking prednisol

Yes, he can take both of the drugs without any adverse effects. As you may be aware there are certain drugs that should be avoided when taken together, or relatively close too each other. This combination of drugs, he can take together.

Last edited:
I also asked in another thread about this drug and colitis
If it's ok for him to start a cycle of test P and tren Ace
He wants to build mass and boost his testosterone cause is very lethargic and has low sex drive
He had blood work done and results will come next week of test levels
He had done another cycles in the past but w few results and lot of estrogen conversion w Test E and Equipoise
I suggested Tren A and Test P

My brother was on prednisone for hip issues. When he came off it, his shoulder was messed up from working out. Apparently, it had been hiding the inflammation and injury that was taking place.

I fucking hate it. Makes me an irritable prick beyond belief.

Only drug that does that. AAS, no problem. Prednisone......:banghead:

I would like to know if doing a cycle during this drug is ok,no oral of course
But I research in other forums and read that

Going on a cycle should actually help uc. AAS reduce inflammation and suppress the immune system.

Any experience?

Last edited:
YES

I would like to know if doing a cycle during this drug is ok,no oral of course
But I research in other forums and read that

Going on a cycle should actually help uc. AAS reduce inflammation and suppress the immune system.

Any experience?

I only used Prednisone one time for 10 days and cant even remember what for..but i was on about 400Deca and some test at the time and in winter bulk mode so I think it actually helped me,I remember it felt good on my joints anyway.

I was on predisone for 3 days before i couldn't take the sides anymore, that shit is garbage!!!

Wow I am shocked at the hate of prednisone. I have only used it a couple times. Being an old man at 35 my back will randomly "go out" and 20mg prednisone for a week is a life saver. I actually got into a bit of an argument with my doc because he wanted to give me vicodin and I told him no I wanted the prednisone to knock the inflammation out. I have degenerative on my L4-L5 so it is almost like clockwork that every may I get put out of commission for a couple weeks.

I knew cortisteroids were not good long term but never looked at pred that way. Thought it was pretty weak. Going to have to rethink my position.

I just got off prednisone for a skin issue. Same stuff?

It was for some type of rash, defintly increased hungry. Took away the rash and itch. 3 pills for 3 days then 2 for 3 days then 1 for 3 days

My 6 yr old son has a kidney issue and is prescribed 50mg per day for 6 weeks when it flares up.Me and my wife live in total hell for these 6 weeks.

Sent from my MB865 using Tapatalk 2

Nothing but positive experiences with Predisone.

Makes all my aches go away. Very good for disc issues.

Last edited:
I live on stuff and i hate it. One little know fact is it can cause extremely high blood glucose and even turn into diabetis. I knew nothing of this until it happened to me. Ive always been slightly hypoglycemic until one day my vision became blurry. After it didnt go away i tested my glucose and it was over 300 fasting. Immediately got off and did alot more reading. Apparently this is common and most dont return to normal. Mine finally did after 3 months. Ive always taken just enough so i can breath and get out of bed everyday. After playing with my dosage yrs ago ive been able to avoid all the usual sides.....until the blood glucose hit me. Its nasty stuff and avoid at all costs it u can function without it.

My ex had to take it for a kidney problem. She had terrible insomnia and wanted to clean the house until all hours of the night. Sounds like meth, right? Not sure if everyone gets that side effect. Moon face and wolf face are a real thing. I felt so bad for her. Fortunately, it goes away after you discontinue use.

Pred is notoriously known to bring on mania, if you have the chemical makeup to be bipolar.some people are never the same afterwards. Not saying this is your wife....just this is how I got sent on a long journey taking care of some one with BP. One bad case of poison ivy and was given Pred didnt sleep for 3 weeks and much more.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity