advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

ProGen Peptides CJC w DAC log. 4mg a week.

Truth be told I just take it when its conveinent.. Just try to make sure I've got the huperizne and green tea in my blood good and no carbs in the last couple hours and bam in she goes.. With a half life that long I wouldn't think its critical to dose at an exact time

Truth be told I just take it when its conveinent.. Just try to make sure I've got the huperizne and green tea in my blood good and no carbs in the last couple hours and bam in she goes.. With a half life that long I wouldn't think its critical to dose at an exact time

Thanks, this was sort of what I had figured I just wanted my thoughts verified from someone with some more experience.

3rd shot down.. not too much to report.. sleep has been really good and pumps have been good as well.. seem to be walking around a little more vascular.. had a few people at work asking me about all the veins in my forearms..

just overall feeling GOOD.. the 40mg shipped out today hopefully so I should be bumping to 6mg a week in a few days..

no numb hands or crazy symptoms yet.. usually takes a few weeks for the cumulative effects to start..

Last edited:
Did shoulders last night and I can def tell things are different.. weight felt lighter and pumps were great.. woke up and remembered all of my dreams which is odd for me..

Also I ordered ecgc powder and capped my own green tea pills last night.. comes out to pennies on the dollar.. and i got the purest green tea extract money can buy..

the other 40mg should be here any day and im gonna go to 2mg DAC every other day!

Did shoulders last night and I can def tell things are different.. weight felt lighter and pumps were great.. woke up and remembered all of my dreams which is odd for me..

Also I ordered ecgc powder and capped my own green tea pills last night.. comes out to pennies on the dollar.. and i got the purest green tea extract money can buy..

the other 40mg should be here any day and im gonna go to 2mg DAC every other day!

where did you get your powder from? how do you measure out your caps?

where did you get your powder from? how do you measure out your caps?

I get everything from hardrhino.com..... They are the best. I buy my whey isolate there and I did the biuret test on it and a few high dollar isolates i had and hard rhinos smoked em! Its unflavored no additives..

And I just weighed the empty caps then filled it weighed it and I know its 400mg a cap.. I keep it simple.. If your scale isnt that sensitive just do 10-20 caps..

Do ya'll recommend any GHRP when doing the CJC W/ DAC version?

I do.. I don't pin 4-5x a day like some guys do.. Not saying its not a good idea thats just too much pinning for me..I just take 100mcg when I think about it.. Usually am and pm before bed.. I have seen labs where ghrp6 and no DAC have gotten serum GH up to 33.. I feel like ghrp6 kicks the pulses even higher while DAC keeps it elavated 24h a day..

I do.. I don't pin 4-5x a day like some guys do.. Not saying its not a good idea thats just too much pinning for me..I just take 100mcg when I think about it.. Usually am and pm before bed.. I have seen labs where ghrp6 and no DAC have gotten serum GH up to 33.. I feel like ghrp6 kicks the pulses even higher while DAC keeps it elavated 24h a day..

Ok cool, thanks.

Ok so know Im taking 2mg EOD... and Im loving it.. Hands are starting to swell which is something I have always done on good DAC.. my watch and wedding ring are getting noticeably tighter..

Worked chest last night and had a great one.. Pumps are great and sleep is amazing..

gonna give it a few weeks and maybe get some blood work done..

Woke up this morning with my left hand feeling a lil numb!! Its only gettin better because dac has a cumulative effect and keeps building up and pushing levels higher..

:headbang::headbang::headbang:

kinda confused on the mixing/dosing for peps. Since you are taking 2mg EOD, does that mean you are shooting an entire 2mg bottle in one shot, every other day? how many ml does that work out to in one shot?

kinda confused on the mixing/dosing for peps. Since you are taking 2mg EOD, does that mean you are shooting an entire 2mg bottle in one shot, every other day? how many ml does that work out to in one shot?

Since its the whole vial the numbers do not matter.. It can be 50 or 100 clicks or whatever.. Just whatever you put in you pull out and shoot.. And yeah one vial EOD.. Got in on a good sale and loaded up..

Progen has the 5mg DAC for cheap plus 30% off with my code..thats less than 25 bucks a week to run 5mg.. 2mg is good. 4mg is great.. 5-6mg and based on the labs and studies I have seen its comparable to a few ius of GH daily.. And legal.. That's my favorite part.. I'm loving 2mg EOD.. Hands are starting to get numb dreams are wild and muscle bellies are staying FULl

Last edited:
couple more shots down and still going good... dac isnt an overnight miracle but the gain are quality.. my fingernails and toenails seem to be growing a little faster and my skin is started to look healthier.. muscle bellies staying full and workouts are great.. trying to keep the diet clean as possible

I've been doing ipamorelin/ mod grf 1-29 for a while. I'm gonna give this a try for 4-6week for sure

gonna try 2mg first and bump it after 2 week to 4mg

What's your sweet spot? 2mg eod?

Last edited:
I've been doing ipamorelin/ mod grf 1-29 for a while. I'm gonna give this a try for 4-6week for sure

gonna try 2mg first and bump it after 2 week to 4mg

What's your sweet spot? 2mg eod?

Yeah Im loving 2mg eod.. The clinical trials i have seen saw gh increases up to 25mg a week.. i cant really afford that so 6-7mg a week will have to work.. I think with the huperzine A and some good ecgc along with ghrp6 and a little tesamorelin i will be fine..

in the process of getting some cjc/gh/ipa blends as well as some ace031 and folli hopefully... looking forward to that!

Hi Cauthen96, can you double check your code on the progen website, doesn't look like it's valid.

Is anyone getting lethargy or fatigue sides? I've got some cjc dac but Mk677 knocked me out, so I'm Leary

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
nohara5216
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws