over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Provigil

Do you also drink caffeine daily? I have never had that from modifinil, it seems common with people who drink moderate to high caffeine drinks daily. Adderall was miserable for me and only took it 5 days then tossed it in my early 20's

The time I took modfinal I dont believe I had any caffeine. If I take adderall I dont use caffeine, instead I drink a lot of water.

I tried it sparingly during my last contest prep when I was really dragging. I'll still use it once or maybe twice a week lately because work has been hectic.

It definitely helps - I'll feel focused and elevates my mood moderately but no jitters. I started the dosage very low at 50mg, and eventually found that 150mg was very effective, but didn't interrupt my sleep at night.

I would be hesitant to take it ED though.

What are you guys using if you are truly dragging at work, or need a pick me up prior to hitting the gym? I don't do pre-workout drinks.

What are you guys using if you are truly dragging at work, or need a pick me up prior to hitting the gym? I don't do pre-workout drinks.

Caffeine is good for this. Modafinil should be taken first thing in the morning, not if you're already at work and feeling tired. It lasts too long to be useful in situations like that.

I'm quite aware of caffeine and mod. I guess that's all there really is. I have been using caffeine with L-theanine, which takes the edge off higher amounts of caffeine.

If someone were to take mod or provigil in the afternoon they would be fucked. That is if they want to sleep

There are other options. Ephedrine works, and it's available OTC. Tyrosine can potentiate caffeine and give you a boost when you need it. It's just a slippery slope kind of thing. Start taking stimulants when you're dragging at work, and before you know it you're always dragging at work unless you take stimulants.

L-tyrosine is great. I use it fairly regularly with ALCAR and ALA... I have ECA, just try to to use it too much bc it taxes your adrenals.

Lots of good info here..
After years in same line of work I was recently laid off. The work I did find (where am I now) is 12 hour shifts on graveyard working a 3-2-2-3 schedule and I am all fucked up now sleep wise not to mention I work in a production environment so I need hump a solid 11.5hrs to make it worth being there add to that I am 40+ and work is a bear. Caffeine helps but I hate taking it...
Gonna seek out some modafinil

B2D

Ive never used crack, but modifinal made me feel and look strung out. Only took it once, same thing happened to my wife. It was modalert brand and an awful experience with anxiety. By comparison 30mg of adderall doesnt give me anxiety.

Been using Modafinil off and on for years now whenever I needed a little something more than just coffee. I normally get by day to day with work and whatnot just fine with caffeine. But if I hop on some DNP for a short stay or if I’m on low calories and high output I’ll use a little Modafinil to get me through. I prefer taking 50mg 3-4 times a day rather than 200mg once a day.

I was prescribed it for shift work syndrome. It worked well for a few months. Then I couldn't tell it was effective. I would not take it on days off and double up on work days but still didn't help. That being said I have a coworker that been on it for years and it still effective for him.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Same here. One dose does nothing for me. 2 doses barely anything to write home about. Guess I one those unfortunate ones who responds poorly to it. However give me some dmaa or ephedra and I'm zooming.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
PenguinPiss
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws