over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Provigil

EOD 200mg has been consistently working well for me recently

Experimented with it, on/off for over 5 years

Currently taking 3-4.5g aniracetam and, probably 1g uridine monophosphate per day plus the 200mg Modafinil EOD

Eliminating coffee completely has been a game changer for me

I like caffeine/theanine caps and typically 2 Spike energy drinks a day

This has been working GREAT for ME.... Can't speak for anyone else. I think I developed an allergen to coffee because I had way too much of it everyday several times a day for almost a decade

When I stated taking 200mg 4-5 days a week right when I wake up at 4:30am by 9pm I am ready to pass out. I did also completely eliminate caffeine, so that might be why I didnt get these negative sides?

I think that I should mention that I am not a big stim person overall. I do not drink coffee at all. Never liked it. And if I buy an energy drink, I only drink about 1/3 of it each day.

So maybe that is why the vyvnase and adderall is/was an overload for me. One thing I have found using provigil is that it is much milder compared to those two. And much less harsh than some pre work out formulas.

See I haven't had any of these side effects that are being talked about at 200mg 4-5 times a week

Regardless of what you feeeeel, taking 200mg ED willll build up a dependance.
Go read any reddit user (reddit is the go-to if you need to find pharma drug reviews/responses) and basically everyone has to come off for awhile after long term use. You'll build up a dependance simple as that.

I always have some Modaf on hand, especially when I need a productivity boost at work. AT MOST i'd take it 3x a week, spaced out. This isn't adderall here.

Shit works well though. Clean, non-jittery energy and supreme focus for a long time for me.

Go read any reddit user (reddit is the go-to if you need to find pharma drug reviews/responses) and basically everyone has to come off for awhile after long term use. You'll build up a dependance simple as that.

I always have some Modaf on hand, especially when I need a productivity boost at work. AT MOST i'd take it 3x a week, spaced out. This isn't adderall here.

Shit works well though. Clean, non-jittery energy and supreme focus for a long time for me.

Yeah man I am not disagreeing with you at all. Adderall made me physically sick and will never use it again.

I've definitely been on the Reddit, Longecity, Tnation and Pro Muscle threads to find as much info on whatever type of supp/drug Im taking

I tried splitting up the Modafinil dose but RECENTLY, probably within the last couple months, one 200mg dose seems to have all the positives, while minimizing the negatives I could recall from past experiences, bouts of trial and error throughout the years with Moda.

My prescription is running out and based on my current unique situation, Im probably going to be out of Modafinil for a month or 2 and perhaps switch to paying for Adrafinil out of pocket. Once I run out of Adrafinil, then Ill probably refill/request Modafinil again.

So I definitely agree and see the value of coming off Modafinil for a while and will do that.

When/if I decide to jump back on Modafinil (will try to sway the new doc to get me on Armodafinil, from my past experiences/memories, I seemed to like Nuvigil/Armodafinil a bit better) I'll start of with 100mg or 50mg doses, to see if I can get away with smaller amounts.

I value and like variety with my supps/drugs, sometimes I just dont know how much off-time/variety to implement, lolz

I've definitely been on the Reddit, Longecity, Tnation and Pro Muscle threads to find as much info on whatever type of supp/drug Im taking

I tried splitting up the Modafinil dose but RECENTLY, probably within the last couple months, one 200mg dose seems to have all the positives, while minimizing the negatives I could recall from past experiences, bouts of trial and error throughout the years with Moda.

My prescription is running out and based on my current unique situation, Im probably going to be out of Modafinil for a month or 2 and perhaps switch to paying for Adrafinil out of pocket. Once I run out of Adrafinil, then Ill probably refill/request Modafinil again.

So I definitely agree and see the value of coming off Modafinil for a while and will do that.

When/if I decide to jump back on Modafinil (will try to sway the new doc to get me on Armodafinil, from my past experiences/memories, I seemed to like Nuvigil/Armodafinil a bit better) I'll start of with 100mg or 50mg doses, to see if I can get away with smaller amounts.

I value and like variety with my supps/drugs, sometimes I just dont know how much off-time/variety to implement, lolz

Let me know if your doc gives you Armodafinil, i've only taken it a handful of times and liked it alot.

As far as Adrafinil, i'm not a huge fan. Tried that before Modaf and felt a HUGE difference in Modaf. Maybe the liver just breaks it down toooo much but it was weak and with a different feeling as well.

I used to get the Olmifon brand of afrafinil in the 2000s. I loved it at the time. The adrafinil I tried in recent years was nothing like it. I tried Olmifon from my old stash side by side with newer brands on the market a few times. I hardly felt anything from the newer ones.

1200 mg of adrafinil is roughly the equivalent of 200 mg modafinil. Adrafinil just felt smoother and more effective to me.

I haven't gone looking for Provigil online but I'm sure it's easy to get. Is Modafanil (spelled wrong) the same thing? If so, I'm sure there's a sponsor who carries it on this forum

I used to get the Olmifon brand of afrafinil in the 2000s. I loved it at the time. The adrafinil I tried in recent years was nothing like it. I tried Olmifon from my old stash side by side with newer brands on the market a few times. I hardly felt anything from the newer ones.

1200 mg of adrafinil is roughly the equivalent of 200 mg modafinil. Adrafinil just felt smoother and more effective to me.

1200 mg? Where did you get that's the equivalent to Modafinil?

1200 mg? Where did you get that's the equivalent to Modafinil?

I got that from reading online forums in the early 2000s. I don't remember the details. I'm not a fan of stimulants anymore other than caffeine.

I got that from reading online forums in the early 2000s. I don't remember the details. I'm not a fan of stimulants anymore other than caffeine.

Incorrect though. '

Adrafinil is 3x the dosage, so about 600mg to equal to 200mg of Modaf.

Incorrect though. '

Adrafinil is 3x the dosage, so about 600mg to equal to 200mg of Modaf.

When I was taking it, 600 mg adrafinil in the morning and at lunchtime would give me smooth steady energy through the day that wore off before bedtime. 200 mg modafinil would make me an anxious jittery mess through the whole day. I would have problems getting to sleep at night no matter how early I took it.

Maybe the equivalent dose varies from person to person.

I never felt Adrafanil much unless I took a lot.

Same. Ive never used meth but i imagine the feeling is similar. Im not advocating adderall but it doesnt give me that strung out feeling like modifinal.

Do you also drink caffeine daily? I have never had that from modifinil, it seems common with people who drink moderate to high caffeine drinks daily. Adderall was miserable for me and only took it 5 days then tossed it in my early 20's

I have rx my sleep Dr. I was prescribed due to sleep apena. I feel focused , not tired but not jacked up feeling either. It's been a job saver for me.

I have rx my sleep Dr. I was prescribed due to sleep apena. I feel focused , not tired but not jacked up feeling either. It's been a job saver for me.

I get focused with zero jacked up feeling as well. I also fully understand this is something you can become reliant on and well I am okay with that haha.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
808Labs
NapsGear