over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

quick circumin question

RDS

Registered
Hi guys,

Read all about the benefits of circumin supplementation and I'm sold on the idea, but I read somewhere that it needs to be a certain type to be orally bioavailable? Can't seem to find where I read that now but I'm sure I did.

Is that right? If someone could please clarify that for me I'd appreciate it.

Thanks

Oral absorption is poor.

Do injectable. Look around and you'll find it.

Hi guys,

Read all about the benefits of circumin supplementation and I'm sold on the idea, but I read somewhere that it needs to be a certain type to be orally bioavailable? Can't seem to find where I read that now but I'm sure I did.

Thanks

Bcm95 is the good one. Life Extension brand super bio curcumin is bcm95. I love the stuff.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk 2

Bcm95 is the good one. Life Extension brand super bio curcumin is bcm95. I love the stuff.

^^^this.

Or inject from veteran supplies.

Hi guys,

Thanks

Oral bioavailability is poor. If you don't want to do injectable then find one with piperine (black pepper extract) or buy piperine. That improves the bioavailability. I take an oral and it works great. Takes a little bit to build up. I have considered giving veteran supplies a try recently. Either way you'll love the benefits.

Oral bioavailability is poor. If you don't want to do injectable then find one with piperine (black pepper extract) or buy piperine. That improves the bioavailability. I take an oral and it works great. Takes a little bit to build up. I have considered giving veteran supplies a try recently. Either way you'll love the benefits.
Piperine is not better than BCM-95! Why give him info about 2nd or 3rd best? Meriva Phytosome very well may be the second best oral option.

Last edited:
Piperine is not better than BCM-95! Why give him info about 2nd or 3rd best? Meriva Phytosome very well may be the second best oral option.

Don't recall saying it was better, just sharing what I use and currently like. Options are a good thing I thought and I thought we shared our own experiences. Sorry about that. I've considered buying some bcm95 because I've read good things about it but I can't comment on how well it works because I don't know. Currently I use Gaia herbs and works. A bit pricey though.

cool, I'll pick up some bcm95. Thanks guys.

What kind of amounts are you guys taking?

Guys are taking 1-2 Life Extension Superbio Curcumin daily. 19.99 @ allstarhealth.

I realize consensus on here is to pin it, but just wanted you to know I greatly appreciate your posts and experience with the oral stuff. My GF has been suffering from some severe carpal tunnel like aches and pains in her wrists from cutting hair for 15 years....no way am I going to get her to start pinning needles!! lol That 3 pack you posted about a ways back arrived last week, so I have her taking 3/day to see if it helps with both that and the long list of health benefits it provides seeing as she recently had some pre-cancerous cells removed from her uterus. She's a gym fiend, so hoping this stuff works out. I started on the oral as well while I wait for the injectable to show up. Anyhow...thanks to you and Knight for your info on the oral versions. Kudos.

I realize consensus on here is to pin it, but just wanted you to know I greatly appreciate your posts and experience with the oral stuff. My GF has been suffering from some severe carpal tunnel like aches and pains in her wrists from cutting hair for 15 years....no way am I going to get her to start pinning needles!! lol That 3 pack you posted about a ways back arrived last week, so I have her taking 3/day to see if it helps with both that and the long list of health benefits it provides seeing as she recently had some pre-cancerous cells removed from her uterus. She's a gym fiend, so hoping this stuff works out. I started on the oral as well while I wait for the injectable to show up. Anyhow...thanks to you and Knight for your info on the oral versions. Kudos.

we have a topical version too.

my mom uses it, as she wont do the injects either, she tried one years ago and didn't like it.

the topical takes about two weeks to feel effects. my mom has osteoarthritis and the topical takes away all her pain.

after prolonged use sometimes people do get some irritation form the dmso, which is why we have two versions, and lotions. lol

;)

What's the big deal?

Easy for us to say. lol Seriously...do you think many in the mainstream who walk into a Vitamin Shoppe would even consider opting for the injectable version of something?! :)

LK3 - I will keep that in mind, especially since you have one with resveratrol.

Easy for us to say. lol Seriously...do you think many in the mainstream who walk into a Vitamin Shoppe would even consider opting for the injectable version of something?! :)

LK3 - I will keep that in mind, especially since you have one with resveratrol.

the regular topical is actually all three.

100mg of each res, curc, ptero per cc, use 1-2ed after shower.

Sure thing. I'm not sure how well it works for carpal tunnel but can't hurt. It's also a combo of things if you really want to tackle inflammation. Take a solid probiotic in the am on an empty stomach and also look into Astaxanthin. I take 1 4mg Astaxanthin pill with 1 curcumin pill with 3 meals.

The knock on BCM-95 and Meriva is that what is often detected in the bloodstream is curcumin metabolites, not curcumin itself. The metabolites have anti-inflammatory properties so are not useless, but they supposedly don't cross the blood brain barrier and thus you don't get the anti-Alzheimer's effects. Supposedly the curcumin formulated by Longvida does cross the blood-brain barrier.

Basically I was paraphrasing what I read on this website, which seems to be fairly well-informed: **broken link removed**

Injectable does seem the way to go.

Good price.. However a prop blend I am not convinced..

I'd couple this with

Nattokinase
Black Seed Oil
Krill Oil (High potent EPA/DHA)
Serrapeptase
a good decent Curcumin

Guys are taking 1-2 Life Extension Superbio Curcumin daily. 19.99 @ allstarhealth.

The knock on BCM-95 and Meriva is that what is often detected in the bloodstream is curcumin metabolites, not curcumin itself. The metabolites have anti-inflammatory properties so are not useless, but they supposedly don't cross the blood brain barrier and thus you don't get the anti-Alzheimer's effects. Supposedly the curcumin formulated by Longvida does cross the blood-brain barrier.

Basically I was paraphrasing what I read on this website, which seems to be fairly well-informed: **broken link removed**

Injectable does seem the way to go.
Perhaps but Trutt seems to be behind/affiliated with Longvida, while the other guy (name escapes me at the moment) is fully touting theracurmin. These guys seem to have ulterior motives.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
raulob72
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131