over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Ramy!

Ramys calves arent as good as Phils...ok, i got that... But his arms make phils look small now, looks like atleast 2" bigger(esp in the fdb a few pics up)... he has atleast 2-4" bigger quads.... he has atleast the same size waist if not dare i say smaller(and phils lately is getting distended look)..... and he still is IMPROVING while phil is going backwards past few years esp w the gut IMO... Lets compare Ramy and him when Ramy gets peeled... Id rather have someone beat me on calves, than on quads anyday... to each his own, we all like a slightly different look :headbang:

Lets see Ramy come in another 1% tighter and a lil drier...im excited...

Now this I can agree with, but the calve debate was absurd.

Will Ramy ever beat Heath? If I had to put money on it I would say no. Does he have the potential? I would say yes, but we never know what will happen.

I, for one, am excited to see what Aceto can do, and just like everyone else, I have been dying to see what Ramy looks like truly shredded.

I get your point. It's hard for me to believe he is getting beat buy himself, but I think that's what's going on with Ramy. Those side by sides make Phil look small with that narrow structure. I feel embarrass for Jay standing next to him looking like a guy at his first NPC show. But when it comes down to not who is stronger but who has the most noticeable weakness it would be Ramy.
ie: Ramy beats Ramy. I'm surprised he doesn't just start with the oil a month or two out and just pump them up. God know everyone else is solving there weak points doing this.
CG

It may seen that way, but I think the really issue for him has been conditioning. If he were shredded, even if his calves never improved one bit, I could see him battling for the top spot.

It's also obvious that politics (I hate to say this, but it is impossible to deny) have played a role in his placings. I mean, who can deny that Ramy deserved to beat Cutler in 2013? He was certainly better, in more than one way that matters.

Although I personally think calves should matter just as much as any other bodypart (I think the massive quad & tiny calve look is horrible. I would much rather see a BB'r with decent quads and great calves--like Dorian), the reality is, at least from a competition standpoint, that they don't matter as much as other bodyparts. We will never see a Mr. Olympia with a weak back, no matter how great the rest of him looks, but we have repeatedly seen a Mr. Olympia with weak calves. Calves are like brownie points--you get extra points of you got em', but you're not really penalized if you don't.

Last edited:
HUGE!! But if he dies at 45 y/o of heart disease/failure, w/e, let`s all just agree he took chances, he took a shot and its not that sad, but kinda the inevitable with that size.... But may he live a long and prosperous life

HUGE!! But if he dies at 45 y/o of heart disease/failure, w/e, let`s all just agree he took chances, he took a shot and its not that sad, but kinda the inevitable with that size.... But may he live a long and prosperous life

Ramy could very well be on less drugs and be healthier than Heath or Kai.

X1000 couldn't agree more. More hormone doesn't = more size.

You cant tell some of these guys that !!!! If THEY cant grow on X amount then dammit NOBODY can!!!! :mad::banghead:

I will go so far as to say that I don't believe there is ANY way that Ramy's insane size can simply be attributed to him using more than others.. Are we to really believe that NO ONE else is willing to push it like him??? LOL Come the f on ... I have met local gym yahoos that would pin 10 times a day in a heart beat... And - well - lets just say that they aren't as big as Ramy.. In fact I don't even argue when they "tell me" how much I am using and how insanely high the dosages are.. It doesn't do any good - in their eyes I am lying (like I actually give a damn :rolleyes:)

Last edited:
Ramy could very well be on less drugs and be healthier than Heath or Kai.

possibly, complete speculation, so it really is a meaningless comment now isn`t it. Drugs aside, what do you think it does to your heart to carry around 340lbs of muscle? To your body to process the massive amounts of food he eats?

His size with the potential to add more detail to his physique is a dangerous combination for any of his competitors..he is still young in the game, him and compton will deff be battling it out in the near future (along with kuclo, and juan diesel)

Drugs aside, what do you think it does to your heart to carry around 340lbs of muscle? To your body to process the massive amounts of food he eats?

Can't be answered. I could die from it and Ramy could live 80, healthy years, or vice-versa.

Has anyone seen where Ramy will be competing this year? He obviously needs to qualify for the Olympia. He should do the Europa Atlantic City and then just 3 more weeks of dieting tilt he Olympia. Nobody will show up if they know Ramy will be there.

Why don't stop talking calves and start talking quad sweeps and clavicles?

If you ask me, NPC/IFBB USA is so full of SEO ...calves shouldn't decide on winning or losing. Let's focus on real important things like large backs, big thighs etc.

Last edited:
^^ After all these years - Dorian's back still blows my mind...

Yea, he did high rep pumping type blood volume workouts to get that too right? :rolleyes:

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Meatgazer
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131