over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Rear delts are more important than lats for non-competitors

I was watching a newer Tarzan movie w my kids and Somebody Skarsgard is Tarzan. He totally has that body, pretty well developed torso (by hollywood standards), lean, but like spindly extremities. Looks weird
Joe Rogan is the first person I think of. Looks like he does ppl with just a set of arms tossed in at the end

Attachments

• 8.Joe_rogan_400x540-1.png
    8.Joe_rogan_400x540-1.png
    278 KB · Views: 36
Joe Rogan is the first person I think of. Looks like he does ppl with just a set of arms tossed in at the end
Good example of the look, but I bet it’s genetics more than neglect. My front/side delts and arms have never kept up with my upper back, and I have trained them hard. With some extra aas besides his TRT I bet his shoulders and arms would look better as was noted in the idea that more gear grows more shoulders.

For me the secret to feel it, extend arm all the way forward, keep the arm completely straight throughout the movement no bent elbow, perform the motion as wide as possible, and use high reps very low weight. Today was one set of 25 to failure then I bumped the weight up a bit and did 2 dropsets ... reverse pec deck that is.

What kind of weight are people using on reverse bent over flyes for the rear delts? I like them bent over with my head on the wall for stability. Something about using the incline bench I don't feel it as good. Also just bending over I don't like, I don't want to worry about keeping my body stable so the wall eliminates that so I can just focus on hitting them
You actually get better rear delt activation with your arms going down and back then out and back

Do you look better then this ? 👀
If I say " yes by far" does that mean I owe you a pic so you can be the judge ?In that case no , maybe one day if I bust my tail 😟

Sometimes I don't understand some topics on this board.

Competitor or not, I'd rather have an extraordinary back and mediocre rear deltoids than the opposite.

Dorian comes to mind. Kai is another guy with relatively weak or small shoulders bur amazing back.

William Martins has killer deltoids, but his back is weak. This is all too common because it's easier to have giant shoulders than a full, flawless back.

Among the pros, no one has lack of rear o lateral delts. That has changed in the last few decades because everyone is putting all their oil there. If your rear deltoids suck, you're not going to improve notoriously with certain exercises.

You actually get better rear delt activation with your arms going down and back then out and back

These are some good ones I'll have to try. I've seen dlb and Milos trainees doing the around the world, wasn't sure if it was a warmup or what part of the delt it targeted

Good example of the look, but I bet it’s genetics more than neglect. My front/side delts and arms have never kept up with my upper back, and I have trained them hard. With some extra aas besides his TRT I bet his shoulders and arms would look better as was noted in the idea that more gear grows more shoulders.

Ehh pretty sure it's more so neglect. He doesn't do any direct arm work... Just kettle bell compound lifts and primarily lifts for cardio/muscular endurance. Not size or aesthetics

I was watching a newer Tarzan movie w my kids and Somebody Skarsgard is Tarzan. He totally has that body, pretty well developed torso (by hollywood standards), lean, but like spindly extremities. Looks weird
Looks more normal in the Northman. He used Affleck's trainer... think the same guy who got Ben pretty ripped for The Town.

Looks more normal in the Northman. He used Affleck's trainer... think the same guy who got Ben pretty ripped for The Town.
Going off topic here but i was disappointed by that movie. I thought it would be like a cool action flic, i love viking culture/lore, but it was dark AF! It wasnt a bad movie, just not at all what i expected. And his mom?! Holy shit

These are some good ones I'll have to try. I've seen dlb and Milos trainees doing the around the world, wasn't sure if it was a warmup or what part of the delt it targeted

I don't know who the guy in the video is, but the editing sucks, you can barely see the moves he's trying to explain.

The first and third exercises are basically the same, the problem with the first exercise is that you're going to work the triceps and that may or may not be something you're looking for. The third exercise has the same problem as the first exercise, and you add that the grip or hand posture is disadvantageous.

The second exercise looks good for mobility, but it's the kind of weird, useless thing that bikini competitors do, not real bodybuilders.

The last 2 exercises also involve the triceps too much.

Except for the first exercise, which Dallas did, the rest of the exercises seem unnecessary and useless.

I don't know who the guy in the video is, but the editing sucks, you can barely see the moves he's trying to explain.

The first and third exercises are basically the same, the problem with the first exercise is that you're going to work the triceps and that may or may not be something you're looking for. The third exercise has the same problem as the first exercise, and you add that the grip or hand posture is disadvantageous.

The second exercise looks good for mobility, but it's the kind of weird, useless thing that bikini competitors do, not real bodybuilders.

The last 2 exercises also involve the triceps too much.

Except for the first exercise, which Dallas did, the rest of the exercises seem unnecessary and useless.
I like the one on the incline, but I do it more a cross between what he does and a reverse fly, not straight back like him but not straight out to the side like a regular reverse fly..more of a 45 degree angle. I've seen it referred to as a rear delt skier or rear delt rows. Although I consider a rear delt row just a row with elbows straight out vs tucked to hit the back.

It almost simulates the same motion he does with the cable... which I like... sucks at most gyms you can only do it unilateral due to lack of equipment that you can hit both with.

I have been watching alot of John Meadows stuff, in his videos he will comment that alot of people now days say reverse pec deck and reverse flyes don't hit the rear delt ...you need rows....but john didn't agree he was a fan of both.

I have been watching alot of John Meadows stuff, in his videos he will comment that alot of people now days say reverse pec deck and reverse flyes don't hit the rear delt ...you need rows....but john didn't agree he was a fan of both.

Pretty sure John (RIP still bummed about that one great guy) was a big fan of very high reps/sets for small muscle groups and pumping the shit out of them ie bi's tri's and delts.

Sometimes I don't understand some topics on this board.

Competitor or not, I'd rather have an extraordinary back and mediocre rear deltoids than the opposite.

Dorian comes to mind. Kai is another guy with relatively weak or small shoulders bur amazing back.

William Martins has killer deltoids, but his back is weak. This is all too common because it's easier to have giant shoulders than a full, flawless back.

Among the pros, no one has lack of rear o lateral delts. That has changed in the last few decades because everyone is putting all their oil there. If your rear deltoids suck, you're not going to improve notoriously with certain exercises.
Dorian didn't have weak rear delts. He just didn't pump them with oil like you see today. The comparison is skewed.

Dorian didn't have weak rear delts. He just didn't pump them with oil like you see today. The comparison is skewed.

I don't understand why.

His shoulders were not small in relation to his back, but they did look small compared to the boys of today. Most of them have weak backs, for that I said having a full back is still a bigger challenge and problem than having huge deltoids.

Pretty sure John (RIP still bummed about that one great guy) was a big fan of very high reps/sets for small muscle groups and pumping the shit out of them ie bi's tri's and delts.
This is true. When I first saw his videos "200 rep biceps workout" and " 200 reps triceps workout" didn't think I'd like it...but tried crazy pump. I'll rotate every other week doing his regular style arm workout then the higher reps next week. Also do 20-30 on rvpd like he says. Usually a 20 rep set, bump up weight a bit, another set...then 2 drop sets I'm done

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131