over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

? regarding follistatin 344 protocol..

You see, guys
Knowledge is money. You do not agree?
Then you should find any science article which has at least a tiny piece of useful information and... guess what? You should pay $30-40 just to be able to read it! You can understand the content or not - that's your problems! But money first.
and I don't see any reasons why should I teach so bad-mannered guys for free?

How much money? Well, how much can you offer?
What do you prefer - to listen to the gym-rumors like "that big guy said to inject like this" and then buy a new expencive drug, use it without real knowledge, waste your money and get zero results? Or pay a little money to a man who give you the scientific knowledge and even explanation?
As somebody said here - "so many Folli logs over the past years and I do not see any double-muscled freaks!":D
So, maybe you should think a bit, why?

That's your choice!

But you still have provided us no real reason to believe you have any real answer. Are we just supposed to believe you because you want us to?

What are your credentials? Or should we just blindly pick you to be the anointed myostatin guru who enjoys toying with us unworthy poverty stricken plebeians?

Fact is he doesnt know. Nobody does. Thats why guys have provided us with logs/journals to give some insight and take it from there.

:D Well, you think that "logs" gives you some sort of reliable information?
If so, has any of them told you the half-life? At least roughly duration...
If you ask "what about you?" - read above ;)

Why are you still here? You continue to insinuate that people are wrong and have bad information, yet you refuse to post the supposed correct information and/or back it up with any scientific basis. Its like telling people, "Hey I got a secret but I am not going to tell you." This board is about sharing and debating information. Either put up or shut up. Your attitude sucks and you are starting to really piss me off. If you have nothing to contribute positive to this thread than please get the fuck out.

Has there ever even been legit follistatin on the market except the southern research stuff that like $100 per 5mcg. After wasting a hundred quid a vial myself back in the day I kinda stopped following it

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

So, why don't you buy Ergo, like everybody here?

Mine was egos. They took it off shelves shortly after as it tested badly. Mabey newer stuff is okay I don't know. All the other stuff I had from ergos been fine

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Our subject did research the old ergo folli and did get results.. did an ed pin for a week till vial was finished.. the first 2 days seen the most change then tapered down to nothing.. when it was tested I believe it was tested to check the molecular weight or size of chain matched what it was suppose to b.. an came back not matching.. but there were a few uncontroled variables there in the handling an batch date or sumthing to that aspect. . Plus was rather new to being understood.. may break down faster than first thought. So recon then pin whole vial became the protocal.. an may have been reason y failed the testing. . Idk.. im not much of a science guy.. but it did seem to go hand n hand with our subjects research as to y the first day or two had the best results.. would def luv to research new folli..

Sorry, what were the test results? Not just "it is not real", but the full experts conclusion. Where can I see something?

This is way to funny and ironic. You come on this thread yacking about how everybody is wrong and you know so much, while refusing to post any concrete or factual info. You even go as far as to say we should pay you for info:

are you going to pay money for that?
Everybody here sell some shit and you don't say to them "give me the knowledge, protocol and the peptides for free!" Why?
The one thing I may say for free is that FST half-life is very small.
But that is not very hard to understand if you have a brain and had read my posts...

Then you post in this thread wanting to know more about the follistatin lab tests and actually see the results not just, "its not real". Guess what; the members of this board including myself dipped into our own fucking pockets and paid for the tests that you are asking to see the results for. Why don't you pay us if you want to see the tests?

You ready to lose the attitude and start over and play nice yet? Or am I still some rude boy(at 45 y/o)?

dd

Last edited:

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Testedunitedstates
NapsGear