over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Researchers Needed

OK have good experience with peps, have at least 2 logs from last year on GHRP 2 and cjc / mod grf.
Seeing as I can use all the help I can get and I can use these to get my beat up physique back on track and add to my come back log it would be a good raw research thread on peps only as research.
So Ill throw my name out there.:D

Hey now bro...plenty o goodies to go around:D

I'm interested in the liquid Tadalafil because I am currently testing another sponsor's Tadalafil and would love to compare them Mg for Mg on effectiveness.

Also curious about the T3 since I am trying to lean out right now... no prior experience with it though.

I would do a log for MT2. Check my signature for my last detailed log.(although I don't fit the criteria 100% but look at my log and you no I won't disappoint you, if you need another log reference I have that also)

Ill add letro to the list of things I could test.
I'm planning to start a cycle soon and as you see in my last log, I get bloods often enough to verify its effectiveness.
I'm going to run letro for cycle regardless tho as I've already ran cycles with Adex and aromasin. So for me to know what really works best for me that puts letro next on my list.

I'd like to research mt2 I have access to a stand-up tanning bed I work at a gym and we offer tanning so I will be able to tan everyday to put the mt2 to good use

Sent from my SPH-D600 using Tapatalk 2

I also wouldn't mind trying the cj with dac. I'm using another company's product and haven't been too impressed. I'd love to compare the two.

I'm just excited because if you pick me I get to start and log another cycle on PM with all sponsors gear.
Well the main reason bein I have a reason to start. LoL

Thanks for doing this though good way to advertise quality products.

It's amazing how badly people want free stuff. Either that or reading comprehension is pretty low these days....

Although I already ordered, I would like to see BigBumpkin log some of these peptides, His logs are very detailed and great pics of hot women lol.

Thank you good sir.....

Must be in on one of the other forums I frequent....

If there is anything that needs to be tested and no ones wants it. I will do it. Let me know.

Sent from my iPhone

True Nutrition 5% off code RDZ747....

Is it really free though? Think about it.

If you aren't paying for it then it's free, yes. What, you think talking about your experience is payment? Something you come on here to do anyway?

If you aren't paying for it then it's free, yes. What, you think talking about your experience is payment? Something you come on here to do anyway?

it depends what it is.
1-Some research testing often requires more blood work than you would normally get on a basic cycle you already have tuned.
That's not free neither is your time and gas to get there.

2-People logging don't always happen unless this happens or they enjoy logging (like myself), therefor their time logging has a value. Which if the end results are positive will directly impact the sponsors pocket.

Letro isn't expensive- so the service I'm offering to provide is strictly to prove out our sponsors products as truthfully and accurate as possible with bias opinions.

I also offered to test MT2 what's that 4o doll hairs? Again yes it's free but who really logs MT2 only? Someone proving out a sponsors mt2.

Its up to the sponsor to pick candidates regardless and this is a open forum, not everyone's intention is one sided to get something for free.
And just because we posted and don't meet a requirement doesn't mean anything other than we are trying to be active contributing members of this forum.

it depends what it is.
1-Some research testing often requires more blood work than you would normally get on a basic cycle you already have tuned.
That's not free neither is your time and gas to get there.

2-People logging don't always happen unless this happens or they enjoy logging (like myself), therefor their time logging has a value. Which if the end results are positive will directly impact the sponsors pocket.

Letro isn't expensive- so the service I'm offering to provide is strictly to prove out our sponsors products as truthfully and accurate as possible with bias opinions.

I also offered to test MT2 what's that 4o doll hairs? Again yes it's free but who really logs MT2 only? Someone proving out a sponsors mt2.

Its up to the sponsor to pick candidates regardless and this is a open forum, not everyone's intention is one sided to get something for free.
And just because we posted and don't meet a requirement doesn't mean anything other than we are trying to be active contributing members of this forum.

Many of those peptides can only be reported on with anecdotal evidence. Only some will require blood work (which is a bonus, but was never mentioned as a requirement)

Again, logging may be a bonus I suppose, but again that was never mentioned and really all that should be required is maybe a few pics and reported experience. You act like you need to write a dissertation, when it's more like a book report.

If you really just want to be a contributing member, then you should understand the reason sponsors have these requirements in the first place and respect their rules. I know if I was a sponsor I wouldn't just send free product to someone new who has no rapport in the community.

Now I'm not saying you specifically, or even that everyone, just wants free product, but I do believe that is the only motivation for some, whether they admit it or not.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131