over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Responsible Usage: Not another BS low dosage vs high dosage thread

layne norton fanboy

Weird comment

I'd be happy to admit I'm a Layne Norton fanboy

He is one of the only people who doesn't peddle B.S. and who actually knows what he is talking about

At least when it comes to nutrition

If you are critical of someone for siding with Layne Norton you are more just showing yourself a partisan ideologue

What do you consider a high dose of oatmeal? 🤣

I actually don’t eat it because it sits too heavy in my stomach, I like food that digests quicker.

High doses… what I’m learning right now is that Just pushing the test right now and not adding in anything else has my bloodwork looking better than if I were to use the same total mg of various compounds. Im going to keep pushing the doses as I stall instead of adding in other compounds, at least until it stops making a meaningful impact or sides creep up. Remember that rash we were talking about, turned out it was from nebivolol so I had to drop it. I’m giving Telmisartan a go when it lands, hopefully it’ll do the job without need a CCB.
🤣 I eat a very high dosage of oatmeal. I have cut it from my high days because it does digest slower and is higher in volume. But damn I love it. Lol guys just need to make sure they cook their oats, just like their egg whites. Eliminated “most” issues. Organic and non-GMO is a given.

On Test- I am with you and have been using NPP as most know. Honestly I’m not impressed and miss my days of just high test and EQ. The older I get the less I can tolerate outside of those two. 🤷‍♂️

🤣 I eat a very high dosage of oatmeal. I have cut it from my high days because it does digest slower and is higher in volume. But damn I love it. Lol guys just need to make sure they cook their oats, just like their egg whites. Eliminated “most” issues. Organic and non-GMO is a given.

On Test- I am with you and have been using NPP as most know. Honestly I’m not impressed and miss my days of just high test and EQ. The older I get the less I can tolerate outside of those two. 🤷‍♂️
EQ did raise my RBC higher than a similar dose of test but I may have been taking too high of a dose. I’ll incorporate it at some point but at a lower dose. It gives a look that just test doesn’t. I must have missed it but why not just drop the NPP and sub in EQ? Is it just to use another pathway or it for your joints?

EQ did raise my RBC higher than a similar dose of test but I may have been taking too high of a dose. I’ll incorporate it at some point but at a lower dose. It gives a look that just test doesn’t. I must have missed it but why not just drop the NPP and sub in EQ? Is it just to use another pathway or it for your joints?
We have been trying to maximize the benefits of each compound. But my body does not do well with nandrolone.

Given this is my thread on high dosages I can share here as it’s relevant.

We ran blood work as things felt off with hormones. My DHT has generally never been high. Not even on high amounts of tren. Since on NPP my hair has began falling out and just have felt off.

E2 good, prolactin good, but DHT came back at 180.

What really thew us is my Total Test came back 2800 and free 1200.

1000mg of Test has always put me around 3800 total.

For reference this same test put me at 1300 total test on 600mg weekly.

Needless to say, my test is under dosed likely (not saying who the supplier is here- they know).

I’m going to discuss with AJ dropping the NPP and resetting items based on all this.

Bottom line- this is why you do blood work and testing. Responsible usage.

I think anybody who isn’t getting at least semi annual blood work done is just asking for trouble. Outside of Test, E2, and a few others you can get most of what you need done through your PCP and get the rest done through a company like quest. If that’s not an option, quest is pretty damn cheap for all of it. I just don’t understand how someone can have money for gear or especially GH and then ignore doing the basics like blood work because of cost. The cost is not high and if it’s a barrier, maybe reevaluate using PEDs.

I think anybody who isn’t getting at least semi annual blood work done is just asking for trouble. Outside of Test, E2, and a few others you can get most of what you need done through your PCP and get the rest done through a company like quest. If that’s not an option, quest is pretty damn cheap for all of it. I just don’t understand how someone can have money for gear or especially GH and then ignore doing the basics like blood work because of cost. The cost is not high and if it’s a barrier, maybe reevaluate using PEDs.
I say it all the time- most guys just don’t want to know. Hell many guys don’t run Test levels because they know how insanely high it would be. 😂

$80 bucks through Ulta Labs to test it all. Worth every penny. In this case, I for one never want to be pinning bad test or using compounds that don’t align with me. Thats wasted time and money. But to each their own. 🤷‍♂️

Weird comment

He is one of the only people who doesn't peddle B.S. and who actually knows what he is talking about

If you are critical of someone for siding with Layne Norton you are more just showing yourself a partisan ideologue
Layne is actually a cool stand up guy in real life. This persona he puts out on social media just kind of took off out of demand so like any smart business person he is riding it by being the no BS guy who calls guys out with studies and science.

It rubs some people the wrong way as it’s not everyone’s cup of tea. Knowing all aspects I think it’s great and much needed as it keeps all the influencers in check. To me there’s nothing worse than putting something out there without putting up the studies to back it up. OR cherry picking data to form a bias.

I have mad respect for anyone who respects other’s beliefs (as Layne does) while simply putting out the science.

I don’t take a whole lot anymore.
Currently I’m running 750eq/500test.

From all my drs I’m getting bloods done 1-2x a month.

Supplements:
NAC, magnesium glycinate, d3 with k

Meds:
Lisinopril, plavix, metropolol, farcega, tarpeyo, bentyl, baby aspirin, omeprazole, atorvastatin, sucralfate

My blood work is actually pretty solid and my kidney health is improving.

I’ve gone from 5g of protein in my urine down to 3.
My blood pressure is 103/60 it’s gone down from 180/90.

My diet is also extremely clean except one meal on Fridays
Jealous of the blood pressure. Your “low blast” is better than mine on a cruise.

Jealous of the blood pressure. Your “low blast” is better than mine on a cruise.
Don’t be too jealous. He is on Lisinopril and a beta blocker along with a blood thinner. No offense @IntenseVolume.

Achieve 120/70 while on cycle while not on any meds (minimum an ARB)- that should be the aim.

Don’t be too jealous. He is on Lisinopril and a beta blocker along with a blood thinner. No offense @IntenseVolume.

Achieve 120/70 while on cycle while not on any meds (minimum an ARB)- that should be the aim.
On an arb and beta blocker too lmao. Definitely jealous. Clean diet, tons of cardio, genetically screwed in that department.

No offense taken. It’s absolutely true.

I will say when I started the nac it had a pretty decent impact on my bp.

Nac is a pretty amazing supplement.

I just don’t want to drive to the lab, rather sleep in

On an arb and beta blocker too lmao. Definitely jealous. Clean diet, tons of cardio, genetically screwed in that department.
Hopefully you’ve had cardiology screening done. Not just an echo. 😊

No offense taken. It’s absolutely true.

I will say when I started the nac it had a pretty decent impact on my bp.

Nac is a pretty amazing supplement.
NAC and/or glutathione make a huge impact.

What are your dosages for the meds if it’s not too personal?

We have been trying to maximize the benefits of each compound. But my body does not do well with nandrolone.

Given this is my thread on high dosages I can share here as it’s relevant.

We ran blood work as things felt off with hormones. My DHT has generally never been high. Not even on high amounts of tren. Since on NPP my hair has began falling out and just have felt off.

E2 good, prolactin good, but DHT came back at 180.

What really thew us is my Total Test came back 2800 and free 1200.

1000mg of Test has always put me around 3800 total.

For reference this same test put me at 1300 total test on 600mg weekly.

Needless to say, my test is under dosed likely (not saying who the supplier is here- they know).

I’m going to discuss with AJ dropping the NPP and resetting items based on all this.

I haven't commented yet on this matter but since you're mentioning it...yes, those numbers suck quite a bit, fast metabolizer or not. 2800 Total on 1350mg/week and injected 3 x week...just no.

I haven't commented yet on this matter but since you're mentioning it...yes, those numbers suck quite a bit, fast metabolizer or not. 2800 Total on 1350mg/week and injected 3 x week...just no.
1500mg of test cyp usually puts me at 5000 total.

1000mg of cyp- 3800

What sucks is I used this suppler since last summer through my prep. We didn’t test levels until post show. Test was cut 2 weeks out. I went back on 600mg for my rebound to start low. We ran labs and it case back total of 1300. 😂

AJ and I just both assumed it was because we pulled in prep and was a low responder so we’ve been pushing up.

It’s also from a sponsor on here so never second guessed it.

Lesson learned and why guys should do consistent blood work.

The good news is that now that I’m using fully dosed Test Cyp again I should see some even better progress.

Weird comment

💯👏🏿👏🏿

1500mg of test cyp usually puts me at 5000 total.

1000mg of cyp- 3800

What sucks is I used this suppler since last summer through my prep. We didn’t test levels until post show. Test was cut 2 weeks out. I went back on 600mg for my rebound to start low. We ran labs and it case back total of 1300. 😂

AJ and I just both assumed it was because we pulled in prep and was a low responder so we’ve been pushing up.

It’s also from a sponsor on here so never second guessed it.

Lesson learned and why guys should do consistent blood work.

The good news is that now that I’m using fully dosed Test Cyp again I should see some even better progress.

One of the benefits I find to home brewing compounds I use a lot. Especially test. Big batch gives you a single consistent solution for years. It may be over/under slightly (mine is personal use so I don't require super high precision) but you know it's always the same. Makes it easier to isolate any issues as you eliminate variability in the main/big stuff.

Test, deca, Mast and I did some equipoise as an experiment recently. Orals, tren, primo, anciliaries I purchase.

One of the benefits I find to home brewing compounds I use a lot. Especially test. Big batch gives you a single consistent solution for years. It may be over/under slightly (mine is personal use so I don't require super high precision) but you know it's always the same. Makes it easier to isolate any issues as you eliminate variability in the main/big stuff.

Test, deca, Mast and I did some equipoise as an experiment recently. Orals, tren, primo, anciliaries I purchase.
It’s funny in all my years doing this I have never even attempted to brew my own stuff. It’s so much easier to just get from a solid source when you know it’s legit for time sake.

It’s funny in all my years doing this I have never even attempted to brew my own stuff. It’s so much easier to just get from a solid source when you know it’s legit for time sake.
It is a bit of a pita so I do it very rarely (like years between) in volume for me, multiple compounds and done with it. Bottle into sterile vials what I want and keep excess filtered in media bottle. It really didn't appeal to me for all the reasons you stated and know, but I did it once with a friend and now 2x.I do years worth at a time. Cost savings are there but not a driver. The benefit of consistency and "known" in a core compound is really nice though. Not really topic for this thread but it's allowed me to isolate effects of a new compound with high reliability as it's always the same test/same batch.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
KevinFinch
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131