over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Rock bottom to IFBB PRO bodybuilder

Unbelievable resolve, dedication, commitment, and sheer will. You've shown what the mind of man can do when set in motion. Congradulations!

awesome work , willpower is amazing! congrats!!

I don’t think his complications were caused by the sport. Got dealt a shit hand but still has a passion for this.
ah, i thought it was from the sport.
but i am certainly not "telling him" not to do it. just meant I would NOT do that.
just not worth it at all. be a good time to be thankful for being alive and live a healthy sustainable lifestyle.
imo bbing is not for everyone. i still want to soooo bad but it is not worth the risks to me. that ship has sailed.
45 years old and want to live 45 more.

You sir are the definition of fortitude! Impressive internal drive to get through all of that and still build an elite physique. Wow!

Cage

ah, i thought it was from the sport.
but i am certainly not "telling him" not to do it. just meant I would NOT do that.
just not worth it at all. be a good time to be thankful for being alive and live a healthy sustainable lifestyle.
imo bbing is not for everyone. i still want to soooo bad but it is not worth the risks to me. that ship has sailed.
45 years old and want to live 45 more.

Life doesn't care how long you want to live, if anything, you should care that your life is meaningful on your own terms, can assure that to a certain extent, because years you stay on earth, that is more a matter of chance.

Quadlife, your story is very inspiring, too incredible. Luckily you don't have to continue with that bag stuck to your stomach, there is a pro female bodybuilder who is competing with that device, another incredible woman.

Life doesn't care how long you want to live, if anything, you should care that your life is meaningful on your own terms, can assure that to a certain extent, because years you stay on earth, that is more a matter of chance.

Quadlife, your story is very inspiring, too incredible. Luckily you don't have to continue with that bag stuck to your stomach, there is a pro female bodybuilder who is competing with that device, another incredible woman.
Yep I actually saw her compete in the Daytona pro I had clients competing. Her condition was incredible! Thanks very much

thread saved. This is what I scour pro-m for these days. The unique few that motivate me.

Yep I actually saw her compete in the Daytona pro I had clients competing. Her condition was incredible! Thanks very much
^^^wow ..had not realized that you were offering this

..i think you have/bring a genuine interest in your client's personal success that is NOT common ..& this makes a BIG difference!!

..great opportunity for anyone looking to change their body ..& i know that you'd provide a great learning experience

^^^wow ..had not realized that you were offering this

..i think you have/bring a genuine interest in your client's personal success that is NOT common ..& this makes a BIG difference!!

..great opportunity for anyone looking to change their body ..& i know that you'd provide a great learning experience
Absolutely man I live for my clients success that is my number 1 purpose in life! When they win I win so thrilled to be pushing people to their best

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws