over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

RU58841 - Godsend of Hairloss Prevention in Bodybuilding

I’m confused why stop fin or lower the fin dose while on deca?
Fin with deca causes androgenic effects in the scalp and other places to go high

Completely cut it out unless you want increased androgenic effects which most people don't and for this thread you wouldn't be here if you wanted that

I tried it for a bit. Once you stop a massive shedding occurs. It’s damaged my hairline. If you’re good with using it religiously and never stopping, it works wonders. However, it’s a commitment for life (one I’m not willing to make with a research chemical that never made it to market). If you have to stop for any reason, a massive shed occurs and does not come back. You should check our Derek on More Plates More Dates on YouTube. He stopped for a few weeks and it crucified his hairline. Once he went back on, it repaired.
But you can't blame RU for that. RU simply blocks DHT, but once RU is stopped, DHT returns and so will shedding. DHT is to blame if shedding starts again. It all comes down to when you want to lose your hair....now or later. There is no magic cure to keep your hair if you have genetic hair loss issues.

But you can't blame RU for that. RU simply blocks DHT, but once RU is stopped, DHT returns and so will shedding. DHT is to blame if shedding starts again. It all comes down to when you want to lose your hair....now or later. There is no magic cure to keep your hair if you have genetic hair loss issues.
Ru blocks all androgens on the scalp

Ru blocks all androgens on the scalp
Perhaps, but that doesn't change anything I said. I stopped using it for a few months, along with Minox, and had the same experience as Derek. Much of mine did come back as with Derek. Stopping DHT locally and increasing blood flow in the scalp are typically the two key factors. For blood flow I am derma rolling and back on Minox 5%.

I'm going to phases where I was just on testosterone replacement for 2 months sometimes more sometimes less but where I would just take finasteride and not take the art you and only take the art are you when my androgens are higher that said nowadays that I have more money I am my budget financially I can take are you more and I'll take it like every other day something like that but having said all that I've done it for quite a few years where I just stopped doing are you and I would do like finasteride on testosterone replacement therapy

Anyone else using this with success??

Just started
Seems to continue working. Bought last batch from old sponsor here. Price has increased over one hundred percent in past couple years. .Derma rolling, ketoconazole two percent , minoxale

Anyone seen Alibaba has fifty grams for like seventeen dollars?!?!?

Seems to continue working. Bought last batch from old sponsor here. Price has increased over one hundred percent in past couple years. .Derma rolling, ketoconazole two percent , minoxale

Anyone seen Alibaba has fifty grams for like seventeen dollars?!?!?
Does that source still sell it? Got mine off internet, not sure if it’s legit or not….

PM me.

Im also Derma rolling 1x a week with 1.5mm roller, two percent ketoconazole every other day and minox 2x a day

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws