over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Sarms?

gshoty

Registered
Anyone have any experience with Sarms? Im calling b.s but then again I'm not 100% sooooo anyone got any info on them.

IF you are calling BS then that lets me know rather than do your research you would rather ask..

soooo to answer it..

Yes they work.. as indicated by the 100s of clinical trials along with 1000s of logs ran by brothers of the iron..

Last edited:
I love S4 and MK677. These are the two I've used. Next month I want to try LGD-4033. How can you call bs on something you haven't tried? Read the threads here. They work and they work in a different way than AAS so for me it feels like S4 is a completely new drug for muscle growth in my body since it's something different. With MK677 is like taking GHRP6 a dozen times a day without having to deal with the hassle of injections.

sarms are great

Hey,

here are so many logs about sarms. read them and you will see that they are absolutely fantastic as they will not only transform your body but also have some health advantages too.

STAR

I love S4 and MK677. These are the two I've used. Next month I want to try LGD-4033. How can you call bs on something you haven't tried? Read the threads here. They work and they work in a different way than AAS so for me it feels like S4 is a completely new drug for muscle growth in my body since it's something different. With MK677 is like taking GHRP6 a dozen times a day without having to deal with the hassle of injections.

jj ,the s4 can you take in a bulk or just for diet:confused:

jj ,the s4 can you take in a bulk or just for diet:confused:

Both. I just started and have been sick for a few days but when I trained on it I looked huge in an abnormal way. It's like a brand new drug to my body just like when I first started AAS years ago.

Instead of posting you're opinion without any facts, take the time to use the search function and educate yourself...You'll find a lot of information regarding the topic!

Both. I just started and have been sick for a few days but when I trained on it I looked huge in an abnormal way. It's like a brand new drug to my body just like when I first started AAS years ago.

Interesting that you say both as I too agree 200% lol. Same with aas . There's no such thing as cutting this or bulking that . These compounds help retain and maintain nitrogen levels , enhance recovery . Therefore our training and eating determined the response from our bodies . We really are the masters of ourselves . The sculptor or atriste lol . Ex; I've used sust and dianobol pre- contest and because I used a powerful compound I was able to train harder teeter on edge of overtraining. , coming in more ripped and shredded . I believe few pros on past have remarked how they attributed their Xmas tree erector fibers showing on lower back related to this concept. To me there is no such thing as a " cutting mix" just marketing words fir those with limits

LICSW/MSW/cscs/ USArmyVet

Any recent feedback positive and negative on SARMS only? Specifically Ostarin and or S4?

All of them work. S4 and Osta. S4 was better for cutting from my research but it did cause some night blindness in a good amount of people while they were on it for a bit.

But they both did effect test levels so a mild PCT afterward would be recommended. Basically tread them like EPI oral cycles (osta) and S4 was like H-drol.

All of them work. S4 and Osta. S4 was better for cutting from my research but it did cause some night blindness in a good amount of people while they were on it for a bit.

But they both did effect test levels so a mild PCT afterward would be recommended. Basically tread them like EPI oral cycles (osta) and S4 was like H-drol.

Thx for the feedback. What do you consider mild PCT?

Thx for the feedback. What do you consider mild PCT?

No problem bud!
Low dosage of clomid with 3g of DAA. Just like an oral cycle. If I ever consider doing SARMs again I'll just do an oral cycle instead. If I have to do a PCT and do the whole waiting might as well use something like H-drol and get much better results (75mg is the sweet spot with it for most people).

I have only used LGD-4033 (using it now) and it is an amazing addition to an aas cycle (test base for example). My aggression has gone up and that has helped in the gym. It does give me a few spots though. I should also note from the logs I have read and the research I have seen this would be a great (and fairly safe) 1st cycle drug for a natural.

I have only used LGD-4033 (using it now) and it is an amazing addition to an aas cycle (test base for example). My aggression has gone up and that has helped in the gym. It does give me a few spots though. I should also note from the logs I have read and the research I have seen this would be a great (and fairly safe) 1st cycle drug for a natural.

Thx Elvia. Will have to look deeper into this.

i love my s4 and GW stack right now.... they deff supress you. so PCT is required. the night vision thing S4 is also kinda bad like for driving at night. but i try to avoid that anyways in the winter.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Beans12
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity