over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Seizure letter vs Controlled Delivery

I received 1 letter..... thats all it took for me.... Fuck that.. Domestic only.

Very good point here. WTH is a man like Bumstead doing getting deliveries to a family member? I'd bet my last dollar that people would be lining up to let him use their addy if only for a little face time with the champ/cycle advice/food advice/etc.

As for dealing with a controlled delivery, I "knew a guy who knew a guy" who told me if you're ever suspicous about a delivery (got delayed for 3 days in customs but still came, etc). Immediately write "return to sender" on the pack and leave it by your front door for a week. When it comes time to open it, take it for a drive 20-30 min from where you live, open and transfer contents to 2nd vehicle headed to a 2nd location and you ditch the packaging in a trash can. This way you always have plausible deniability, 1st you were going to return it, then when you opened it you saw it was illegal and trashed it. Someone stole it from the trash can after that.
There may be a better way to handle it but that's what I was told.
This is solid Craig Titus taught me a similar method though if its compromised losing a couple K in gear to the trash vs 10 k to an attorney is a simple decision.

on all the non CIII drugs they only do letters bc its not worth the legal system unless its a huge amount of untaxed drugs and even there it would fall under something other than the charges of drugs something more like tax or if theyre fake like Palumbos GH they hit him with providing fake medicine or some shit and that can be worse without the right attorney.

This is solid Craig Titus taught me a similar method though if its compromised losing a couple K in gear to the trash vs 10 k to an attorney is a simple decision.
I had a guy in my early 20s ( i lived in country at time) park about 100 yards down street and try to walk up an enormous hill to deliver a package of mine from china ("postal guy"). The guy asked me if i was ____ ______ when i saw him at gate, how would he know my name? Never seen this guy before and he was nervous. I asked him why he parked down the street and he got weird, needless to say i turned own a huge pack.

10k for an attorney wont even allow you to retain a decent attorney for charges like this. 15k retainer and up

I had a guy in my early 20s ( i lived in country at time) park about 100 yards down street and try to walk up an enormous hill to deliver a package of mine from china ("postal guy"). The guy asked me if i was ____ ______ when i saw him at gate, how would he know my name? Never seen this guy before and he was nervous. I asked him why he parked down the street and he got weird, needless to say i turned own a huge pack.

10k for an attorney wont even allow you to retain a decent attorney for charges like this. 15k retainer and up
How was he dressed? Was he supposed to be with the USPS?

the first mistake you are all making is buying from a supplier that requires you to sign for packages.

i haven't signed for a pack in nearly a decade
That's what I said earlier. I NEVER signed for a package. I always checked with the source of my order before I ordered to make sure they didn't require one. I never had any that did.

Yea one of my old partners had an IP pack coming and it was way late and they knocked and asked for sign, he said in his gut he knew not too but he’d been getting hassled by everyone at the gym and phone calls so he said fuck it and he signed, having never signed before, mind you this is the early 90s he’s at Nationals every year and before he could set the box down they were at the door. Lost everything, including a Porsche 911 paid in full, did a stint got out did it all again and cashed out after about 4 years and was running it all up from AMex in the early 2000s having learned his lessons. Far as I know he’s still rich and still out the game and prollly in his mid 60s. Point is listen to your gut, learn from your mistakes l, and don’t poke the bear-for me the that’s driving a 40K car instead of a 100K car when you’re a personal trainer.

One other thing to consider, don't check the tracking for the package from home - they log the IPs and have used those in the past to tie people to the packages. Zero plausible deniability if you've been tracking the package from your home computer
Agreed personally I wouldn’t ever use a track even if it’s free, I know some you have to pay for also don’t get only foreign mail at an address. Sounds no brainer but I know guys who have addresses and only get their shit sent to it.

Looking to the future
With AI , bots and crawlers I’m afraid the good ole days may be over in the future?
As far as any privacy or being anon.
Things may have to be modified at some point.

Looking to the future
With AI , bots and crawlers I’m afraid the good ole days may be over in the future?
As far as any privacy or being anon.
Things may have to be modified at some point.
It’s been gone for decades just only used in military and counter intelligence purposes, they don’t care about roids or weed at that level unless it’s say China making drugs at a state level and using it to destabilize communities or money systems and yes if a state pumps enough drugs in and cash out it can destabilize an economy just like terrorists sell drugs so you should know who you fuck with bc you can draw a spotlight and deservedly so. If you’re knowingly making money thru enemies of America , you should expect trouble. My 2 cents.

Half of the uniforms and military in this state are juiced to the gills.

Yea one of my old partners had an IP pack coming and it was way late and they knocked and asked for sign, he said in his gut he knew not too but he’d been getting hassled by everyone at the gym and phone calls so he said fuck it and he signed, having never signed before, mind you this is the early 90s he’s at Nationals every year and before he could set the box down they were at the door. Lost everything, including a Porsche 911 paid in full, did a stint got out did it all again and cashed out after about 4 years and was running it all up from AMex in the early 2000s having learned his lessons. Far as I know he’s still rich and still out the game and prollly in his mid 60s. Point is listen to your gut, learn from your mistakes l, and don’t poke the bear-for me the that’s driving a 40K car instead of a 100K car when you’re a personal trainer.
mine was IP also . great post. To the top!!

a wise shaman friend of mine name don Miguel once taught me "listen to your stomach, it is a message from an angel to your CATHEDRAL"

Everyone I’ve ever known that had reasonable orders grabbed got seizure letters except a few who had large orders and then they got controlled deliveries and all those people got from the old Chinese IP. I ask this bc I was talking about the Nelissa Bumstead thing and I know the report is out there somewhere but didn’t she have a rather small amount come in and if so why controlled delivery vs seizure letter, snitching or the game of those involved or both? Just wondering. I got my first letter 25 years ago when I ordered a bunch of dbol from somebody on GetBig before I really knew what was really up but it was 1,000 dbol. It asked if I wanted to claim it, I was so freaked out. I showed a buddy and he laughed went in the other room and pulled out a stack of them. I just wondered what y’all thought, I know the topic has been kind of hammered but I don’t think this aspect of it has been really discussed.
From watching trigilis channel he mentioned that the feds probably assumed they were opening up some big door especially with the names involved Bumstead, Revive etc….. just surprised they would go threw all that w all those sources at there disposal while they were in Florida and what not….

This guy got the evidence suppressed and got off all charges from a controlled delivery in 2017.

Attachments

• 177769F2-3AF4-40AA-B520-DAE66E6B8377.pdf.pdf
    110.9 KB · Views: 41
  • 39EF5F1D-41F5-40B5-AD7A-92EA92496D57.pdf.pdf
    51.1 KB · Views: 19
This guy got the evidence suppressed and got off all charges from a controlled delivery in 2017.
Incredible. It says they 'detected' the contents of the package .. Do they have some kind of steroids detecting machine? Or is it based off of other evidence, like tipoffs or suspicious addresses?

I don't want to post too many details but I have known 100's of stoppages, not that many seizure letters (maybe 10) and zero controlled deliveries. This is from 1000's of orders over the years. Although they check more now compared to a few years ago. No one has ever got in trouble from a seizure letter from what I have heard. You can even contest the decision but you obviously just ignore it. These guys always received their reships as well.

The risk is definitely there and with the current international climate things will likely worsen but some guys are way overboard with this. Again the risk will always be there and you have to be smart and can minimize that risk but it's definitely not that bad but it could get worse with all the shit going on in the world. There are guys ordering INT monthly for years without any issues for example. It's worth noting Geno would never send a pack that has to be signed for.

Customs tested the raws that were confiscated of a friend of mine…. I assume they use some sort of reagent testing. Powders were coded, so they’d have to test in order to determine the contents. Had the exact compounds on the paperwork too; Primo, and Test.

Cage

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
novi0jqz