advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Semaglutide combined with Sodium is Dangerous ?

omoplata

Registered
This lady is pretty vague in her descriptions but says that some of the compounding pharmacies "mix semaglutide with sodium" which she says may cause problems.

Anyone know what exactly she is referring to? Does she mean the liquid used to dilute the powder containing sodium? I believe the original branded product is also dissolved in a solution containing sodium

This lady is pretty vague in her descriptions but says that some of the compounding pharmacies "mix semaglutide with sodium" which she says may cause problems.

Anyone know what exactly she is referring to? Does she mean the liquid used to dilute the powder containing sodium? I believe the original branded product is also dissolved in a solution containing sodium

Essentially what the pharmaceutical companies are trying to do is to create fear around getting these medications from compounding and UGL sources and not official sources. The net effect is that people will spend more money on getting their GLP1s from official pharmaceutical sources, and avoid their local dealer.

Now I'm not telling anyone what to think, but that's what it looks like to me.

Here is the official black box warning on semaglutide....
FDA-approved semaglutide products bear a boxed warning, commonly referred to as a “black box warning,” which is the strongest warning FDA requires, indicating that the drug carries a significant risk of serious or even life-threatening adverse effects. The boxed warning addresses the risk of thyroid C-cell tumors. ... Not to mention kidney issues. I had a patient near kidney failure after taking the brand name prescribed by a doctor.

I`M NOT WORRIED ABOUT THE SODIUM!

FDA-approved semaglutide products bear a boxed warning, commonly referred to as a “black box warning,” which is the strongest warning FDA requires, indicating that the drug carries a significant risk of serious or even life-threatening adverse effects. The boxed warning addresses the risk of thyroid C-cell tumors. ... Not to mention kidney issues. I had a patient near kidney failure after taking the brand name prescribed by a doctor.

I have read the entire prescription information sheet from both US and EU
Did not come across kidney issues
Thyroid carcinoma yes, but no kidney issues
İs that your own observation or is it in literature?

Any literature on that? You get me curious

Just my opinion, I think in the coming years it will be discovered these drugs aren't as safe as we are led to believe. Look at long release metformin, the Phillips CPAP machines, various vaccines etc. IMO it's always best to only use medication when we need it rather than just to make dieting easier

Data from 37 RCTs and 19 real-world studies having 16,839 patients in placebo-control group, 16,550 patients in active-control group and 13,330 patients in real-world studies were analysed.

Conclusion: Semaglutide use in RCTs and real-world studies was not associated with an increased risk of any types of cancer, and this conclusion is supported by a high grade of evidence.

Semaglutide and cancer: A systematic review and meta-analysis

Just my opinion, I think in the coming years it will be discovered these drugs aren't as safe as we are led to believe. Look at long release metformin, the Phillips CPAP machines, various vaccines etc. IMO it's always best to only use medication when we need it rather than just to make dieting easier
Another classic bad post.

What's wrong with long release metformin? The studies showing it impacting fertility? The same studies that showed once metformin was ceased newly produced sperm were normal?

CPAP machines? These are literal life-savers and way more of the US population should be using them. Phillips had one single machine that had issues due to defective foam.

You managed to get a master's degree - you should know better than to make broad, untrue generalizations like this.

She has to be vague because if she provided any information it would be easily debunked.

According to Dr. Google 3.57g of sodium chloride can be dissolved in 1mL of water at 20c or 68f.

Considering the fact that most people are going to be storing their compounded semaglutide in a refrigerator, it's even less than 3.57g.

Then most people aren't going to be injecting anywhere near 1mL at a time.

So whatever sodium amount that MIGHT be in their compounded semaglutide is miniscule compared to what they'd be consuming in their diet per day anyway.

Seems like BS.

Another classic bad post.

What's wrong with long release metformin? The studies showing it impacting fertility? The same studies that showed once metformin was ceased newly produced sperm were normal?

CPAP machines? These are literal life-savers and way more of the US population should be using them. Phillips had one single machine that had issues due to defective foam.

You managed to get a master's degree - you should know better than to make broad, untrue generalizations like this.
One mans bad post is another man's opinion.

I know people with masters, doctorate, whatever who are smart and dumb. I know people with both that think society is overmedicated and think 90% of drugs aren't needed of people would make lifestyle changes. I also know people with plenty of degrees that talk about their CPAP and think everyone on their brother should be on one and brag about it along with how many medications they take daily just to be "healthy"

It's all world view. I personally think society as a whole pops too many pills as do many others. Sure these new appetite blunting drugs can help someone at 15 percent get to 10....just like 2g of tren can help a 180lb guy get to 185. But does a 180lb guy need 2g of tren? Does someone at 15 need an a powerful appetite suppressant or can he lose weight just by actually paying attention to his diet?

That's my take. To me a fat person taking drugs but not eating healthy food, tracking calories, and training is like ..... someone half assing it in the gym taking 2g + slin

Phen phen, the black box class of drugs that cause tendon tears, Pfizer's vaccine runs in Africa....many drugs hit the market that are later found to be unsafe. It's a for profit industry not one designed to make people healthy.

One mans bad post is another man's opinion.

I know people with masters, doctorate, whatever who are smart and dumb. I know people with both that think society is overmedicated and think 90% of drugs aren't needed of people would make lifestyle changes. I also know people with plenty of degrees that talk about their CPAP and think everyone on their brother should be on one and brag about it along with how many medications they take daily just to be "healthy"

It's all world view. I personally think society as a whole pops too many pills as do many others. Sure these new appetite blunting drugs can help someone at 15 percent get to 10....just like 2g of tren can help a 180lb guy get to 185. But does a 180lb guy need 2g of tren? Does someone at 15 need an a powerful appetite suppressant or can he lose weight just by actually paying attention to his diet?

That's my take. To me a fat person taking drugs but not eating healthy food, tracking calories, and training is like ..... someone half assing it in the gym taking 2g + slin

Your disdain for fat people and them using aids to help lose weight while you use peds and look average as fuck is just comical. You’ve got some serious issues to work out.

Your disdain for fat people and them using aids to help lose weight while you use peds and look average as fuck is just comical. You’ve got some serious issues to work out.
Likewise, I'd say being passive aggressive instead of just saying "I disagree with you and also don't like you and your post posed an opportunity for me to talk shit to you" indicates some issues.

But I disdain most people, skinny like me, fat, muscular, average as fuck, young, old, short, tall....your correct on me having issues. I do love animals though 💓

Likewise, I'd say being passive aggressive instead of just saying "I disagree with you and also don't like you and your post posed an opportunity for me to talk shit to you" indicates some issues.

But I disdain most people, skinny like me, fat, muscular, young, old, short, tall. Love animals though 💓
There was nothing passive about it. Keep saying stupid shit and i'll keep calling you on it.

According to Dr. Google 3.57g of sodium chloride can be dissolved in 1mL of water at 20c or 68f.
Not sure how this changes your point, but that's 0.357. I had to Google it myself when I read this because one mL of water weighs 1 gram, so I knew you can't dissolve 3.5X as much salt by weight.

Not sure how this changes your point, but that's 0.357. I had to Google it myself when I read this because one mL of water weighs 1 gram, so I knew you can't dissolve 3.5X as much salt by weight.
You are correct.

The actual value from Google was 35.7g per 100mL.

The poor attempt at math was all my own.

However, using the correct value makes her claim even more ridiculous.

I have read the entire prescription information sheet from both US and EU
Did not come across kidney issues
Thyroid carcinoma yes, but no kidney issues
İs that your own observation or is it in literature?
Personal observation from patients in the real world. If thyroid cancer is not enough risk add in the new one. ileus/intestinal blockage without cause

Any literature on that? You get me curious
GOOGLE IT! Info everywhere on it

Personal observation from patients in the real world. If thyroid cancer is not enough risk add in the new one. ileus/intestinal blockage without cause

GOOGLE IT! Info everywhere on it

Just to clarify, you've seen patients suffer kidney issues from semaglutide?

Can you elaborate.

Just to clarify, you've seen patients suffer kidney issues from semaglutide?

Can you elaborate.
As he said you have to Google he’s personal observation on it, it’s everywhere 😂

Likewise, I'd say being passive aggressive instead of just saying "I disagree with you and also don't like …..
Not passive at all. He was quite direct 🤣😂

Can't believe people who lift or athletes of any sort are interested in it. Sure maybe the 300lbs ifbb pro on massive amounts of gh maybe benefit. I'm recovering from injury and down 20lbs plus running the evil mk677 and my blood glucose is great. Daily walks with the dog between meals and berberine twice a day is all I take. Not saying there is no possible applications just saying I don't see it. Fat loss is all diet. Steroids, gh, and possibly insulin may be needed to build crazy amounts of muscle. I just don't understand the fascination with this drug for bodybuilders.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131