over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Shoulder surgery, when to stop/start peptides

karb

Newbies
Im getting a shoulder arthroscopy . Im currently taking ghrp-6, cjc no dac x3 a day and igf-lr3 on workoutdays. I also have tb-500, ipamorelin, ghrp-2, cjc dac and ostarine. Should i stop the current peptides before surgery, and when to start after?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I made a short comment on a post earlier about what I was advised to do for my surgeries. I don't know much about peptides I'm still quite novice when it comes to using them and more so on the effect they have short term/long term. I had sever spine surgeries over the past few years and a few knee surgeries as well. I was advised by my surgeons to stop what I was doing a few weeks prior to clean out my system and I ran a very short pct session prior to surgery as well. Post op I was advised to wait a minimum of 3-4 weeks and I had pre and post op blood work done as well. My level on everything stayed true from two weeks pre op to the third week post op. At that point I was advised to start on low doses of hgh and also MGF. I was taking MGF twice daily with the hgh once daily for few weeks. Then I bumped my doses on hgh up and started taking the MGF three times daily until 10 weeks post up when I went in to have X-rays and an MRI done and my surgeons were quite shocked at how quickly my surgical site healed and how quickly the bone graph healed up in my fusion at L5s1. I'm not a doctor nor do I want you taking this advise on the bank. It's strictly what I was advised to do under a doctors supervision. I'm sure there are more advanced members on here whom can offer much more detailed advise on peptides then what I mentioned here. Also remember that taking any foreign substance in the body may offer you an adverse affect to the anesthesia the administer to you to put you under for surgery. I was very upfront with my surgeons and anesthesiologist prior to surgery about everything I was doing so there were no hidden issues that could arise.

Hi, thanks for sharing.
I just ordered som GH, norditropin simplexx, as well to aid in recovery after surgery which is set in 7 days.
This is what I was thinking:

2iu GH ed
20mg ostarine ed
2mg CJC Dac ew
150mcg ghrp-2 morning and preworkout
150mcg ghrp-6 postworkout
200mcg ipamorelin pre bed

Is there any benefit to add cjc no dac with any of the shots during the day when I already have CJC Dac at 2mg/week ?

My supplements
6g vit-c
6g l-lysine
6g l-glycine
3g l-proline
4g glukosamin
4g MSM
400mcg EGCG
omega-3 6g

I've had a few surgeries and get off of everything (except low dose test) a week out (7 full days) from surgery. You never know how things will react, and all that stuff you're taking won't matter one bit if your dead because something reacted with the medicines you were given prior to and during surgery. I usually start back up once I am back home. I'm very honest with the surgeon to inform him of everything I am on; no need to take chances.

Okay, i did the same 7 days out. Stopped everything. Read on datbtrues forum to start tb-500 right after surgery. Will add peptides 5-6 times per day. Ostarine low dose from day 7 post-op.

I found a whole body cryotherapy in Poland at their olympic sports centre. Going as soon as the doctor allows me. Supposed to be awesome for recovery after surgery. Costs nothing in poland as well, taking a flight for 80euro, staying at the hotel including treatment, food 3 times a day, doctors consultation: 45euros a day. Its gonna be a nice little spavacation

Last edited:

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Testedunitedstates
NapsGear