advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Shrugs how often is everyone doing them?

Yep. I don't get really like van wyck videos because he will just ramble on about some nonsense and I feel like he is horrible at explaining exercise execution, but his trap video really helped me feel them,
Haha I can't understand anything he is saying. He is talking but I get nothing out of it haha. Maybe that's why he has a following, people don't understand which means he must be saying something profound.

Are there really humans on anabolics with underdeveloped traps?

I literally focus Kaioken x100 to not use any traps on shoulder and back movements, and they just grow at the rate along my shoulders and heavy pulls.
Me. Lmao

The biggest contributor to trap size is AAS. There are no impressive natural traps. You can always tell if someone is on his first cycle if his traps start showing through a t-shirt.

Some have poor traps genetically though and nothing works.

My traps were my most developed bodypart. I did a lot of deads and that might have been enough for traps but I did many direct trap movements. I liked one arm shrugs the most. Last exercise was usually face pulls. High pulley sitting on the floor pulling to my face with elbows high.

I train them 2x per week. Once when I train delts with Smith Shrugs. Once when I train back with Behind Back Barbell Shrugs. 3 working sets (total of 6 working sets per week). I know I also get traps activation doing rows, overhead presses etc. I am not a competitive bodybuilder so I am not necessarily concerned about overdevelopment...I just want to look jacked. And traps make dudes look jacked!

The biggest contributor to trap size is AAS. There are no impressive natural traps. You can always tell if someone is on his first cycle if his traps start showing through a t-shirt.

My traps were my most developed bodypart. I did a lot of deads and that might have been enough for traps but I did many direct trap movements. I liked one arm shrugs the most. Last exercise was usually face pulls. High pulley sitting on the floor pulling to my face with elbows high.

This… like all the CrossFit girls with huge traps and people wanna argue they are natty

While to an extent I agree, this could sometimes be an indicator, but it’s not always the case. I had HUGE traps as a young natty in my late teens. Just good genes for them. Gear just blew up what was already there.

I had an old training partner (female), who used to be a cheerleader. When we started lifting she was soft but you could tell used to be in shape. Man I’ll tell you, after a few months of consistency, with no drugs, her back, shoulders, and quads transformed. Most noticeable being her traps viewed from the front. Just strong genetics, and a drive to beat her logbook with deads, attributed to it. No direct trap work at that time.

I train mine on back day, 1-2x per week. If I do any kind of deads on back day, i'll skip direct trap work.....but at this point, I hardly do deads these days.

While to an extent I agree, this could sometimes be an indicator, but it’s not always the case. I had HUGE traps as a young natty in my late teens. Just good genes for them. Gear just blew up what was already there.

I had an old training partner (female), who used to be a cheerleader. When we started lifting she was soft but you could tell used to be in shape. Man I’ll tell you, after a few months of consistency, with no drugs, her back, shoulders, and quads transformed. Most noticeable being her traps viewed from the front. Just strong genetics, and a drive to beat her logbook with deads, attributed to it. No direct trap work at that time.
Okay, I've just never seen it over 35 years. Even if there is some hypertrophy it's just not the same visually.

I use to work traps once a week on Fridays (shoulders, traps, calves). I use to have overly developed traps, I then heard I believe it was Neil Hill talk about not getting the traps so developed that it hunches you forward with your posture, that's EXACTLY what mine did which is counter productive to bodybuilding which you want to be upright and wide and you can't properly do that with overly huge traps pulling you forward.
Pic is when I was around 250 lbs and shrugged very heavy weight and deadlifted all the time you can see im natural hunched over slightly due to my traps
OK now my traps feel small lol.
Seriously, impressed with the thickness in the rhomboids/lower traps. Most people don’t have complete development top to bottom like that.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws