over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Side effects with GW501516

Why do you need a discount code?

Cardarine is wayyyyy cheaper from SRHealthtech than any online peptide store...ie 300 mg or 30 doses(1 bottle of 10mg/ml 30ml/bottle is 45$)1667% mark up from the cheapest peptide sponsor on this board or SRHealthtech is 30$ for 5 grams or 500 doses...do the math. You dont need a discount code only common sense....

And while we are on the topic...I understand if you dont know how to or do not want to homebrew but you guys that pay marked prices for your oral aas do realize you could pay a fraction of the cost(like 1/10th the price) for raw orals like dbol, drol, winny, halo etc and mix your own oral suspension if you purchsed your raws from SRHealthTech.

The main problem is just that to know or want to homebrew or cap stuff.

The main problem is just that to know or want to homebrew or cap stuff.

There is no brewing involved with oral aas.

And capping is a pain in the ass...so dont do it...take 1.2 grams put in an empty 60 ml energy shot bottle...add 58 ml of any children's syrup tylenol end you have a bottle of 20mg/ml cardarine. Use syringe to draw up 1 ml and squirt in mouth and swallow (and for those braniacs out there do not inject this) its just that easy...

Im happy to teach you how to homebrew injectables too...just pm me.

BN

Last edited:
I was just looking at the latest study about the PPAR and GW. Yah this is strong stuff. It definitely has a profound effect on progenitor cells. GW goes way beyond angiogenesis.

Honesty, the way in which is helps cells differentiate and fuse together, I think that GW may be a major player in some sort of hyperplasia formula.

Seriously, though, if your body loses it's ability to quarantine/kill precancerous cells, then you could be in for some major tumor trouble because the growth just takes off. You could even just get benign tumors or smaller "organoids."

I was just looking at the latest study about the PPAR and GW. Yah this is strong stuff. It definitely has a profound effect on progenitor cells. GW goes way beyond angiogenesis.

Honesty, the way in which is helps cells differentiate and fuse together, I think that GW may be a major player in some sort of hyperplasia formula.

Seriously, though, if your body loses it's ability to quarantine/kill precancerous cells, then you could be in for some major tumor trouble because the growth just takes off. You could even just get benign tumors or smaller "organoids."

Dammit when it's too good to be true it probably is. Dnp is probably safer if used right. At least no chance of cancer.

But HELL! What doesn't cause cancer...there are alot of presumably good tgings that cause cancer....everything we do here involves calculated risk and with that anything in excess is bad. Not to mention in this game think about the legal risk...

Last edited:
No information available in humans but does promote tumor development in mice and im pretty sure that is what we are basing the "im not sure i want to do that stuff" factor of cardarine on...

://www3.epa.gov/airtoxics/hlthef/dinitrop.html

So in a nut shell...with regard to tumor development id say cardarine and dnp are in the same class...

Id otherwise say dnp is more dangerous...however, like with anything, taken in a reasonable manner...both are ok in my book.

Fyi i only take dnp 250mg eod but just for a longer time span...effect is the same imo...and its much safer and much more tolerable done this way.

BN

Last edited:
I was asking for your source that claims DNP is carcinogenic.

I think all "phenols" are considered carcinogenic - what would it take ? A lot more than a few couple week cycles of low dose DNP

That being said, also have seen claims that the mechanism of DNP can help fight cancer, diseases, etc.

I have the "old lady" running 5mg twice a day. She seems to think she is retaining water while she's on it. Anyone hear of that type of side effect??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have the "old lady" running 5mg twice a day. She seems to think she is retaining water while she's on it. Anyone hear of that type of side effect??

Cardarine? DNP? If you are taking cardarine who knows...i take 20mg a day and my wife takes 10mg a day and neither of us has any water retention...diet maybe?

Cardarine? DNP? If you are taking cardarine who knows...i take 20mg a day and my wife takes 10mg a day and neither of us has any water retention...diet maybe?

She is low fat and carb cycling. I think it's in her head lol

There is no brewing involved with oral aas.

And capping is a pain in the ass...so dont do it...take 1.2 grams put in an empty 60 ml energy shot bottle...add 58 ml of any children's syrup tylenol end you have a bottle of 20mg/ml cardarine. Use syringe to draw up 1 ml and squirt in mouth and swallow (and for those braniacs out there do not inject this) its just that easy...

Im happy to teach you how to homebrew injectables too...just pm me.

BN

Or you could just use glycerol so your not taking a bunch of unnecessary tylenol

Are you talking about GW? If so...yes, water retention is a side

Are you talking about GW? If so...yes, water retention is a side

Yep GW-501516. L-Canitine... I never saw that type of side in any "research" and I know everyone is different so that's why I was asking people here if they experienced water retention.

Yep GW-501516. L-Canitine... I never saw that type of side in any "research" and I know everyone is different so that's why I was asking people here if they experienced water retention.

My girl definitely held water while running GW. It all went away after she stopped use

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
jan912
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws