over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Skin Care essentials?

Get into the habit of using the tazarotene right after shower, and you will be glad you did 5, 10, and 20 years from now. You only need a tiny pea size amount and even three times per week will work.

Pycnogenol is a great supplement for many things; circulation/erection quality, anti-oxidant, skin health, etc.
Do you recommend a brand of pycnogenol?

Sponsor @SOUR DIESEL is carrying tazarotene and tretinoin cream. Very cool
^^^hey ..love it!! ..thank you brother!!!!!

..been experimenting with all of our skin products myself

..& some girls have some from me as well

►their feedback is interesting ..wanted to get your take on it
..one of them swore to me that the TRETINOIN has dried up the acne she had on her shoulders & middle of her chest
..she also said that she gave her sister some bc she had a problem zit/boil on her ass ..right on the bone when she sits
^^^she said it made quick work of that with 2x daily applications

so we all know some guys suffer with "boil" ..or "cyst-like" zits
..from her report; i'm thinking that this TRETINOIN stuff will just zap that crap into oblivion

^^^what do you think?

You can't use tazarotene without moisturizing and not have a significant risk of excess dryness, at least until your body adjusts.

Aquaphor is nice and cheap and effective if you use a very light amount, it's very effective and soothing. Vaseline will also work very well. Use very light amounts and you won't have issues with dryness. Some will recommend Cerave but that stuff can burn for a lot of people.

View attachment 183597
What do you suggest for eye puffiness?
One thing I've done of late is removing my contacts at night and replace them in the morning with a fresh pair. I use dailys

^^^hey ..love it!! ..thank you brother!!!!!

..been experimenting with all of our skin products myself

..& some girls have some from me as well

►their feedback is interesting ..wanted to get your take on it
..one of them swore to me that the TRETINOIN has dried up the acne she had on her shoulders & middle of her chest
..she also said that she gave her sister some bc she had a problem zit/boil on her ass ..right on the bone when she sits
^^^she said it made quick work of that with 2x daily applications

so we all know some guys suffer with "boil" ..or "cyst-like" zits
..from her report; i'm thinking that this TRETINOIN stuff will just zap that crap into oblivion

^^^what do you think?

Tretinoin is basically topical accutane. Accutane's real name is ISO-Tretinoin (Accutane actually turns into tretinoin once it's broken down in the body). It is extremely effective against acne but also the most potent collagen boosting compound we have available (which prevents and reverses skin aging). Tazarotene is a newer version of tretinoin that works faster with less initial irritation but often more dryness. Tazarotene specifically binds to the retinoid GAMMA receptor whereas as tretinoin and accutane bind to ALL the retinoid receptors (Alpha / beta / gamma and the three retinoid X receptors). Retinoid receptor GAMMA is the one we need to target for the skin benefits (anti-acne / anti-aging effect).

Correct, you can use tretinoin or tazarotene as a topical accutane for acne prevention/reversal with no systemic effects (in most people). Accutane (aka isotretinoin), tretinoin, and tazarotene are all part of the retinoid family. These are Vitamin A like natural compounds. (Taz and accutane are synthetic / manmade. Tretinoin is actually naturally occuring). Tretinoin was originally designed for acne treatment. Accutane is the oral version of it.

What do you suggest for eye puffiness?
One thing I've done of late is removing my contacts at night and replace them in the morning with a fresh pair. I use dailys

One major reason we get puffier eyes more easily as we age due to loss of collagen and elasticity (makes the undereye skin sag / fill up with fluid more easily). Cold compress and caffeine are temporary solutions and using retinoid like tazarotene/tretinoin is very effective after a few months once you get that sharp boost in collagen in the under eye skin. Staying hydrated, good nutrition (proper vitamin/mineral/calories/etc intake) and getting good sleep will also help.

Tretinoin is basically topical accutane. Accutane's real name is ISO-Tretinoin (Accutane actually turns into tretinoin once it's broken down in the body). It is extremely effective against acne but also the most potent collagen boosting compound we have available (which prevents and reverses skin aging). Tazarotene is a newer version of tretinoin that works faster with less initial irritation but often more dryness. Tazarotene specifically binds to the retinoid GAMMA receptor whereas as tretinoin and accutane bind to ALL the retinoid receptors (Alpha / beta / gamma and the three retinoid X receptors). Retinoid receptor GAMMA is the one we need to target for the skin benefits (anti-acne / anti-aging effect).

Correct, you can use tretinoin or tazarotene as a topical accutane for acne prevention/reversal with no systemic effects (in most people). Accutane (aka isotretinoin), tretinoin, and tazarotene are all part of the retinoid family. These are Vitamin A like natural compounds. (Taz and accutane are synthetic / manmade. Tretinoin is actually naturally occuring). Tretinoin was originally designed for acne treatment. Accutane is the oral version of it.

One major reason we get puffier eyes more easily as we age due to loss of collagen and elasticity (makes the undereye skin sag / fill up with fluid more easily). Cold compress and caffeine are temporary solutions and using retinoid like tazarotene/tretinoin is very effective after a few months once you get that sharp boost in collagen in the under eye skin. Staying hydrated, good nutrition (proper vitamin/mineral/calories/etc intake) and getting good sleep will also help.
So I have both retinoids. Which one would you prefer for bags ? Do you apply to directly to the bag/sagging area under the eye.

So I have both retinoids. Which one would you prefer for bags ? Do you apply to directly to the bag/sagging area under the eye.

You can use either and with experimentation find out which one your skin prefers. Generally, tazarotene works much faster with less irritation but much more dryness. Make sure to moisturize regularly when using either of these compounds.

Whichever one you choose, stick to it consistently. You will see the most drastic changes after 5-6 months.

You can use either and with experimentation find out which one your skin prefers. Generally, tazarotene works much faster with less irritation but much more dryness. Make sure to moisturize regularly when using either of these compounds.

Whichever one you choose, stick to it consistently. You will see the most drastic changes after 5-6 months.
Thanks. Yeah I apply coca butter and cocunt moisturizer daily. Ok. I'll start today!!

Thanks. Yeah I apply coca butter and cocunt moisturizer daily. Ok. I'll start today!!
I've been sitting on those Direct retinol items for a while. Just hadn't researched how to actually use them. Good thing this subject came up again.
I need to start now, so by the time Summer hits, I'll be over the 'dry skin' phase.
Skin isn't bad though. Just want to get ahead of things.

I've been sitting on those Direct retinol items for a while. Just hadn't researched how to actually use them. Good thing this subject came up again.
I need to start now, so by the time Summer hits, I'll be over the 'dry skin' phase.
Skin isn't bad though. Just want to get ahead of things.
Prevention is the best medicine, the sooner the better

Prevention is the best medicine, the sooner the better
A little off topic, but did you hear of a new procedure called Morpheus 8? Morpheus8 is a non-surgical advanced needling treatment. Operates with laser and radio-frequency.

A little off topic, but did you hear of a new procedure called Morpheus 8? Morpheus8 is a non-surgical advanced needling treatment. Operates with laser and radio-frequency.
Just read about it. It seems to work via the same mechanism as the retinoid creams for skjn tightening; boosting collagen, angiogenesis and fibroblast activity.

It seems to have a secondary effect of remodelling adipose tissue as well.

Just read about it. It seems to work via the same mechanism as the retinoid creams for skjn tightening; boosting collagen, angiogenesis and fibroblast activity.

It seems to have a secondary effect of remodelling adipose tissue as well.
I heard great things about it and since it was so cheap in Romania, I decided to try it. I had one session about 1 week ago. You have 3 sessions done at one every 6 weeks. The Doctor I will notice after 2nd treatment. Supposedly it is will put new collagen in skin. When I get to 3rd treatment, I will make a thread and give honest feedback.

I heard great things about it and since it was so cheap in Romania, I decided to try it. I had one session about 1 week ago. You have 3 sessions done at one every 6 weeks. The Doctor I will notice after 2nd treatment. Supposedly it is will put new collagen in skin. When I get to 3rd treatment, I will make a thread and give honest feedback.

and get some retinoid cream (tretinoin or tazarotene). It's the best way to reverse aging and boost collagen in the skin. It's FDA approved for anti-aging. You will be blown away after 6 months consistent use. It will prevent new wrinkles, reverse fine lines and significantly reduce current wrinkles.

The complexion boost is also significant (smoother, glowing skin from massively increased circulation and collagen to the skin)

We call this retinization:

(40 year old after 1 year and half of tretinoin. The right is the after picture)

1706195888384.png
1706195956004.png
1706195978550.png

1706195872655.png
1706196000170.png

The science I've read is sunscreen daily, collagen peptides, NAC, Taurine. There was a recent study on just sunscreen that was pretty compelling. Wish I had started that sooner. Do it every day not just if you are going to be in the sun. (take vitamin D orally).

The science I've read is sunscreen daily, collagen peptides, NAC, Taurine. There was a recent study on just sunscreen that was pretty compelling. Wish I had started that sooner. Do it every day not just if you are going to be in the sun. (take vitamin D orally).

Preventing excess sun exposure is an important part of anti-aging because excess sun breaks down skin collagen and increase an enzyme call metalloproteinase which breaks down collagen in your skin.

Collagen peptides can help a bit. NAC/Taurine will have limited to no benefit in real practice.

Retinoids like tretinoin and tazarotene are proven to reverse sun damage and aging in the skin. They reverse the loss of collagen ; restoring elasticity, smoothness and complexion with consistent use. Nothing is more effective for anti-aging.

I been reading a little and you can use tretinoin in conjunction with Morpheus 8. You have to wait about 10 days after treatment. I did face and neck, but you can't do around eyes with Morpheus 8, tretinoin you can. I did CO2 laser for around eyes and I can tell you it is painful. It is very effective though.

GotGame was a huge proponent of tretinoin 4%, sun block, moisturizing/lotions, and needling....oh and stuff like Dysport. I can never stay consistent with my retin-a use:( lol.

If you are out in the sun a lot, outside of obviously using sunblock, i'd have to imagine the use of something like MT-2 would probably be beneficial??? At least to prevent sun burns for us white guys? lol

Here is exactly why I do these treatments in Romania.
Morpheus 8 for face and neck is 1800 lei. 3 sessions 5400 lei.
CO2 laser around eyes is 500 lei. At 3 sessions 1500 lei.
Dysport for all 3 areas 1500 lei.
Total 8400 lei

Cost in California:
Morpheus 8 Is 1800 dollars for 5400 dollars for 3 sessions.
CO2 laser is 1000 dollars per session at three 3000.
Dyport is 1000.

Total 9400 dollars.

8400 lei is currently 1834 US dollars.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
KevinFinch
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws