over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

started first Gh run ever

If you take out the sodium from your diet, all you have to do is take that Dandelion Root in the morning, and drink water all day long. Even if your not too thirsty, just keep drinking water... and the bloat will go away by the 3rd day, maybe sooner. You will have to keep the sodium out of your diet as long as your running high does of hgh.. for some people.. this is just the way it is.

hey shadow, i actually carry a a half-gal milk jug around w/me everywhere i go - even in my car. folks @ work laugh @ me and poke fun, but i do it anyway so i am pretty sure i have that one covered.

so, my question is does the bloat EVER go away, or is it gonna be a constant struggle whilst running the Gh? i have heard that - eventually - it does go away but after like the 3-month mark.

but i DO appreciate your input

Sodium is essential for performance in the gym and day to day activities.

Horrible idea to take it out just to retain less water.

No training intensity from lack of proper sodium intake = far more detrimental for muscle growth than some extra water from GH

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

this makes sense.

on that note, can ANYONE tell me how i can reply to multiple posts in ONE reply???

I heard you get less bloat from the Grey tops and I also hear some people don't bloat so is it the ingredients in the hgh? or is it person dependant cause I purchased the black tops cause more bang for the buck. Me personally don't care about the bloat as long as it's good gh and I take no 677 so I'm used to the bloat now. Just wondering why bloat happens.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

this makes sense.

on that note, can ANYONE tell me how i can reply to multiple posts in ONE reply???

I hear you on this, but from my experience.. having the puffiness in my eyelids and under my eyes sucks. I heard some people having the same issues and it makes me look old and ugly.

Picking your battles.

I heard you get less bloat from the Grey tops and I also hear some people don't bloat so is it the ingredients in the hgh? or is it person dependant cause I purchased the black tops cause more bang for the buck. Me personally don't care about the bloat as long as it's good gh and I take no 677 so I'm used to the bloat now. Just wondering why bloat happens.

well, ronnie23 and shadow between the two of them posted that keeping carbs under 200mg /day *helps*, but ALSO limiting sodium, as shadow put it 'like the plague'. i NEVER use extra salt, but drink powerade zero which is LOADED w/ sodium and potassium. plus eating out has extra salt as well, i guess...

well, ronnie23 and shadow between the two of them posted that keeping carbs under 200mg /day *helps*, but ALSO limiting sodium, as shadow put it 'like the plague'. i NEVER use extra salt, but drink powerade zero which is LOADED w/ sodium and potassium. plus eating out has extra salt as well, i guess...
Ok so you can avoid the bloat but I've heard you keep diet in check like you explained bloat will go down but I also heard that some guys it just doesn't go away but I guess we don't know what they are really eating and what their diet consist of. The sodium thing has to be hard cause everything I eat has sodium in it but I guess your talking about certain things that are high in sodium. Just by cutting out table salt will make a big difference or changing my entire diet I do use a lot of seasoning on my chicken and steak I seen Ronnie Coleman do it lol so I said f***k it I might as well add seasoning lol

Ok so you can avoid the bloat but I've heard you keep diet in check like you explained bloat will go down but I also heard that some guys it just doesn't go away but I guess we don't know what they are really eating and what their diet consist of. The sodium thing has to be hard cause everything I eat has sodium in it but I guess your talking about certain things that are high in sodium. Just by cutting out table salt will make a big difference or changing my entire diet I do use a lot of seasoning on my chicken and steak I seen Ronnie Coleman do it lol so I said f***k it I might as well add seasoning lol

well, i'm being told that the bloat goes away after anywhere from 3-6months. - i ALSO heard guys saying that they are SO glad they 'paid their dues' in the beginning, b/c the fat-burning now is a total game changer.
- i am committed to at least these 4 kits for now, will most likely get 2 more and by my calculation that should carry me up to about six months or so since - i am slowly increasing the dosage every two weeks to get my body used to it

I hear you on this, but from my experience.. having the puffiness in my eyelids and under my eyes sucks. I heard some people having the same issues and it makes me look old and ugly.

Picking your battles.

does that go away after a while, or is it just a side effect?

does that go away after a while, or is it just a side effect?

Not sure if everyone is gonna get this issue or if its just me. If I eat too much sodium... like Siracha or Soy sauce.. something like that. My eyes will become swollen and my face looks like shit... only happens when im running high doses. Sometimes I can cut the sodium out and flush it with water.. but if it doesnt go away... I might have to come off HGH for a week to lose all the water, then start again. Ive seen a HUGE difference with the dandelion root tho.

Not sure if everyone is gonna get this issue or if its just me. If I eat too much sodium... like Siracha or Soy sauce.. something like that. My eyes will become swollen and my face looks like shit... only happens when im running high doses. Sometimes I can cut the sodium out and flush it with water.. but if it doesnt go away... I might have to come off HGH for a week to lose all the water, then start again. Ive seen a HUGE difference with the dandelion root tho.

been using dandelion pretty much daily, and i calculated my water intake to be approx 1.5 gal/day ( I'm always adding ice/more water to my 1/2 gal jug) but that's about righT

and i was HUGE on powerade zeros b/c NO carbs, especially if wine the night before but that stuff is chock fulla sodium, so i nixed that w/ the quickness.

been using dandelion pretty much daily, and i calculated my water intake to be approx 1.5 gal/day ( I'm always adding ice/more water to my 1/2 gal jug) but that's about righT

and i was HUGE on powerade zeros b/c NO carbs, especially if wine the night before but that stuff is chock fulla sodium, so i nixed that w/ the quickness.

Kudos on the water intake.. you must be pissin like crazy.

I had bags under my eyes and they were swollen when I first started gh. It subsided in about 3 days though.

you have NO idea, dude. PLUS, i take Flomax lol

so, you STILL have the bags after how many consec months of usage?

*tried to edit previous post but could not*
b/c i have heard that Gh is supposed to make skin look more healthy

okay, starting 2 IU/day tomorrow.
the plan is to for 2 wks, then 2.5 for 2 wks, then 3 IU/day.
i've *technically* been on 1 IU/day (about 5 days/week) since 7/29. there WERE a couple of weeks where i took it up to 2 IU/day, but the bloat got so bad that i had to drop it back down, PLUS i had one HELL of a time finding any for a while there.
- that being said, i've been on 1 IU/day for about 3 months and all i have to show is a little bloat. now, i ALSO know 1 IU isn't much, and i'm okay w/ that, but i've been on 1.5 for 2 wks, gonna get to 3 ASAP.
- they say the bloat goes away and the 'magic happens' after anywhere from 3-6 months usage', so i guess we'll see.
- training has been on point, water intake about 1 gal/day, diet still not the best (but not horrible, either)
- ready to get to the point where the fat just comes off that i've heard so much about

okay been over a month so if *anyone* is subbed, here's the deal.
- first hgh run ever, been running 3 IU/day 7 days/wk
- technically, i have been running it since the beginning of september
- started out @ 1 IU/day 5 days/week
- eventually ramped up to 3 IU/day 7 days/week around mid-november
- i have enough for the rest of december, then 2 more kits for jan-feb
- as of yet, i am pretty disappointed but am this far in, so i am committed.
- not seeing many benefits (or at least what i expected, anyway)
- carrying an extra 1+inch of belly bloat and it is damn uncomfortable
- sleep is decent (for me, chronic insomnia) but when i sleep, i dream VIVID
- nails seem to be growing faster
- kits used from 3 diff sources, all have good reviews
- am currently running only test e/cyp @ 400mg /week but am thinking about jumping on a cycle just to keep my mind off the bloat
- not sure if after these last (almost) 3 kits if i will continue with it or not. that will have been 6 mos on (technically) and i'm not really seeing any kind of benefit yet, but also i would hate to jump ship too early and after having so much time invested this first go round
- any comments/suggestions/criticisms are welcome. i have dm'd a few guys and they have helped and i appreciate their feedback as well.

okay been over a month so if *anyone* is subbed, here's the deal.
- first hgh run ever, been running 3 IU/day 7 days/wk
- technically, i have been running it since the beginning of september
- started out @ 1 IU/day 5 days/week
- eventually ramped up to 3 IU/day 7 days/week around mid-november
- i have enough for the rest of december, then 2 more kits for jan-feb
- as of yet, i am pretty disappointed but am this far in, so i am committed.
- not seeing many benefits (or at least what i expected, anyway)
- carrying an extra 1+inch of belly bloat and it is damn uncomfortable
- sleep is decent (for me, chronic insomnia) but when i sleep, i dream VIVID
- nails seem to be growing faster
- kits used from 3 diff sources, all have good reviews
- am currently running only test e/cyp @ 400mg /week but am thinking about jumping on a cycle just to keep my mind off the bloat
- not sure if after these last (almost) 3 kits if i will continue with it or not. that will have been 6 mos on (technically) and i'm not really seeing any kind of benefit yet, but also i would hate to jump ship too early and after having so much time invested this first go round
- any comments/suggestions/criticisms are welcome. i have dm'd a few guys and they have helped and i appreciate their feedback as well.

lots of people are disappointed with hgh. i think you could try longer

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
josh2385
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
yourdailyvitamins
Prowrist straps store banner