over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Starting to Bald….

If it’s the back and you’re tall, your best bet is rogaine. Mine was my actual hair line. Full coverage sides and back but once the 4head turns into a 9head, I was in trouble lol

Go with rogaine, nutrafol (multiple guys I guys swear by it) and some Nizoral shampoo and you’ll be good

Oral minoxidil at 5 mgs will have you grow hair all over. I’ve mentioned this before my buddy grew a lions mane.

I started losing my bangs at 26. Just decided to shave it at that point. It was better than continuing to stress about it progressing.

Once I shaved it a couple of times and the head tanned, you get use to it pretty fast.

I use oral minoxidil and it works, not some miracle but it works. My problem is the increase of hair everywhere, it's not worth it and I think I'm going to switch to topical. But the issue with topical is the face aging issue, that and it's annoying to use.

Is there any reason to buy a specific minoxidil over another?

If it’s the back and you’re tall, your best bet is rogaine. Mine was my actual hair line. Full coverage sides and back but once the 4head turns into a 9head, I was in trouble lol

Go with rogaine, nutrafol (multiple guys I guys swear by it) and some Nizoral shampoo and you’ll be good
I didn’t realize rogaine was minoxidil…. I’ll have to look through this thread again and maybe try that

I didn’t realize rogaine was minoxidil…. I’ll have to look through this thread again and maybe try that

I didn't notice anything from rogaine. Finasteride works really well but it ruined my boners and made my cum watery.

Been off it for a year and going bald fast now.

My mate got a hair translate in Turkey... looks ten years younger.

I didn't notice anything from rogaine. Finasteride works really well but it ruined my boners and made my cum watery.

Been off it for a year and going bald fast now.

My mate got a hair translate in Turkey... looks ten years younger.

The doctors from Turkey come here now and do it underground in random doctors offices. It costs more than going to Turkey but significantly less than the few good FUE doctors here in the USA. One was here in Michigan doing it in an eye laser office, three of my cousins got it done and I'm strongly considering it myself. I'm worn out from all the different crap I use in the war of attrition against balding, I don't want to do this for the rest of my life.

Try ACTIIV Shampoo, it worked for me. It’s got all the hair loss preventative ingredients in it and it has definitely helped a lot of people. I’ve been on TRT for about six years I blast once or twice a year. Never affected my hair until this past year or so. Noticed it thinning pretty dramatically. Started using the shampoo daily about six months ago and it definitely stopped my hair loss and has thickened back up.
I’ve been using this and the conditioner since this post and it really hasn’t made a difference….

I just picked up a script for a Minoxidil/finasteride spray and I also got nizoral shampoo.

Anyone else use that with success?

Anyone use Hims?

RU-58841
works like Magic for me. Primo, Tren whatever, stops the shed and I believe it even regrows what has been lost. I don’t blast without it.

Do you still think this in 2023? do you still have your hair? how much RU58841 do you use daily? Do you do anything else to keep your hair? thanks

As my hair started waving goodbye, the length of my hair (haircut) got shorter and shorter. A number 2 now.

I never intervened with the different lotions and potions, just never thought it important enough I guess. Too late now.

My dermatologist started using some concoction when he was in college and he still has a full head.

Which leads me to believe, and he concurs, that you got to nip it in the bud to have significant success.

A question I will ask him next month but will ask it of the board now . . . How long do you have to take this stuff? For life if alopecia or just when on the juice? And if chemically induced, does it all grow back?

Thanks.

As my hair started waving goodbye, the length of my hair (haircut) got shorter and shorter. A number 2 now.

I never intervened with the different lotions and potions, just never thought it important enough I guess. Too late now.

My dermatologist started using some concoction when he was in college and he still has a full head.

Which leads me to believe, and he concurs, that you got to nip it in the bud to have significant success.

A question I will ask him next month but will ask it of the board now . . . How long do you have to take this stuff? For life if alopecia or just when on the juice? And if chemically induced, does it all grow back?

Thanks.
Finasteride is usually for life if used for hair loss. I guess the argument could be made that once most people stop losing hair you could drop it but that's usually at a pretty advanced age anyway.

Finasteride is usually for life if used for hair loss. I guess the argument could be made that once most people stop losing hair you could drop it but that's usually at a pretty advanced age anyway.
I started a topical of minoxidil and finasteride. I had to stop after like 2 weeks bc of loss of sex drive.

On 750mg test a week and had 0 sex drive.

Some guys say the side effects go away after a while but didn’t want to risk it.

drop the mast and proviron or see how you go with finasteride. It only fucks up some people.
I know I’m late here for this post but I’m curious, why did you say drop the proviron dose it effect the hair ?

Is it true you can run 1000mg test without hair loss, sometimes hair regrowth when using 100mg RU daily?
No idea. Test has never been higher than 500mg in the past and typically no more than 250mg in my blasts now.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bttywllsns01
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131