over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Stefan Kienzel aka BossOfOutlaw Interview w/ Fouad Abiad

danieltx

Kilo Klub Member
Verified Customer
To my knowledge this is the first in-depth interview Stefan Kienzel has done. His name started getting big last year when he coached Nathan De Asha and he's now coaching James Hollingshead, Wesley Vissers, and Martin Fitzwater, among others.

He has quite a background - played in a death metal band, ran the IVF department at a hospital, did bodybuilding for a while, judged bodybuilding shows, then started coaching.

He did an interview recently but my mind is drawing a blank on who it was with.

Also way too much off topic in that interview. Typical of Fouad.

I looked it up it’s called “the beautiful struggle podcast”
Also Dawid Olszewski interviewed him last year. I had forgotten about that one. It was good.
Dawid does really good interviews, I wish he would do more in English. The majority of his content is Polish.

I looked it up it’s called “the beautiful struggle podcast”
Also Dawid Olszewski interviewed him last year. I had forgotten about that one. It was good.
Dawid does really good interviews, I wish he would do more in English. The majority of his content is Polish.
Dawids interviews are the best he cuts out the bs and gets right down to the fine details of the diet, training and peds that his guest uses/used. I’ve watched every one he’s done in English, he’s had some great guests on.

Ugh - we need to get @homonunculus on Fouad Abiad's show because Abiad still believes 'hyperresponder' is a fake thing.
Maybe he, homonunculus, does not want to be on the same show as Fouad. Wouldn’t say I blame him. (I wouldn’t . . . say no more.)

Ugh - we need to get @homonunculus on Fouad Abiad's show because Abiad still believes 'hyperresponder' is a fake thing.

I was even surprised with Stefan's response to that even taking into consideration English is not his first language. Whilst he wasn't wrong with the things he stated he made it out like there is no such thing as a hyperresponder and it's just they are able to handle it better. It's been proven in studies and it is very very clear that the term is real. It happens with all elements of bodybuilding from training, nutrition but also drugs.

As you already know people can take the same dose of the same drug and respond very differently. 2 people could use 100mg test and their total and free test levels are on opposite ends of the spectrum. Moreover, regardless of numbers they change physically much differently from the same dose in regards to muscle gain and fatloss etc. So it's not just about differences in side effects and how they handle the drug but also results. Regardless, you can't help but like the guy and he comes across in the best possible way.

The interview with Fouad is good, he talks more about personal stuff.

In recent history, he has done some interviews with some great Polish bodybuilders, David Czechowicz and David Olszewski. In them, he gets more in depth with his approach to training, recovery, nutrition, and PEDs.

Whats strange is i feel like Stefan is getting a ton of press the past 2 years...definitely the IT coach right now.
I definitely think DeAsha picking him helped bring some attention to his name (along with Urs and others)
But i remember hearing about him yeaaarrrs ago because he was Jordan Peters coach. When Jordan was putting together his drug library/explanation section of his site (greattt info there if anyone is a member), Stefan helped give really detailed thoughts on GH use, precontest drugs, etc. This was probably in like 2017-18 and Stefan was basically unknown to American BBers at this time.

We have a lot of good choaches in the world that the world doesn't know about. The fact that you are on top and everyone is talking about you on social media does not mean that you are better than other little-known people and vice versa - to be popular you just need to find one bodybuilder from the world's top and prepare him well for the competition and suddenly you have a wave of clients from all over the world. world

Whats strange is i feel like Stefan is getting a ton of press the past 2 years...definitely the IT coach right now.
I definitely think DeAsha picking him helped bring some attention to his name (along with Urs and others)
But i remember hearing about him yeaaarrrs ago because he was Jordan Peters coach. When Jordan was putting together his drug library/explanation section of his site (greattt info there if anyone is a member), Stefan helped give really detailed thoughts on GH use, precontest drugs, etc. This was probably in like 2017-18 and Stefan was basically unknown to American BBers at this time.
Nathan DeAsha really rates him. He said he’s very knowledgeable and a massive aid when prepping

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
DrDiesel
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131