over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

New Phil Heath interview

Every time I hear thst guy talk it bothers me. Something about that guy rubs me the wrong way. One of my sons him in Vegas and he said the guy couldn’t have been more of a douche bag.
I met Phil in 2011 at a nutrition shop where he was doing a meet and greet got a photo with him and he signed one of my shirts. He was pretty chill and likable.

I said that he was not popular while he was competing, that is, people were only interested in his physique, nothing else.

The proof is that he launched a sup company, gifted, which was a total failure.

As he gets a little older, he's a little nicer, I guess he's more mature.

Arnold for example, is still an egocentric dick, but imagine having to listen to him in his 30's. :poop:
Arnold and Phil are both douchebags, but the difference is Arnold is a likable douchebag, and has a sense of humor attached to him. He embraced his goofiness and didn’t take himself 100% serious, and people could tell deep down he was a good guy. He also worked hard as fuck

Phil just seemed like the spoiled kid who got whatever he wanted, and thought he was on the same level as an athlete like Michael Jordan. Put down and semi-bullied dudes like Kai Green like it was middle school.
His lifting was pathetic to watch yet he was so arrogant, and he felt pride on the fact that his genetics were so good that a lot of his success was given to him rather than earned, and he felt like this made him superior versus superiority earned through hard work.

No one likes seeing the spoiled kid gloat about what Mommy and Daddy bought him

Yea Phil definitely sells his genetic trust fund for sure. Honestly he's still young and probably will require some sort of income unless he comes from money or his wife does/has. I don't know his financial situation but I heard he declared bankruptcy after he won all his O's. Oh and he has the movie coming out, but who really cares about that?? Just because people watch a YouTube trailer doesn't mean they want to watch it. I mean really who gives a shit. Maybe 50k people....But if.even a million people watch it....what a flop. That shitters d.o.a.

I met Phil in 2011 at a nutrition shop where he was doing a meet and greet got a photo with him and he signed one of my shirts. He was pretty chill and likable.
I once found out he went to hang out at a local supplement place close to me but after the fact. A couple people I knew hung out and said he talked to them. I couldn't believe I missed it at the time. It was close to 2011-12 timeframe too.

Arnold and Phil are both douchebags, but the difference is Arnold is a likable douchebag, and has a sense of humor attached to him. He embraced his goofiness and didn’t take himself 100% serious, and people could tell deep down he was a good guy. He also worked hard as fuck

Phil just seemed like the spoiled kid who got whatever he wanted, and thought he was on the same level as an athlete like Michael Jordan. Put down and semi-bullied dudes like Kai Green like it was middle school.
His lifting was pathetic to watch yet he was so arrogant, and he felt pride on the fact that his genetics were so good that a lot of his success was given to him rather than earned, and he felt like this made him superior versus superiority earned through hard work.

Totally agree, Arnold can share life and sport experiences because he has simply lived longer, traveled all over the world and was at the start of the Olympia, with Weider and the rest of the guys training.

I saw his Arnold talk where he shared his stories with Jay, Hadi, Ronnie, Wesley.... but the guy hogged all the talk and the others barely intervened, it was supposed to be a collective talk, but Arnold will never let anyone steal his attention.

Totally agree, Arnold can share life and sport experiences because he has simply lived longer, traveled all over the world and was at the start of the Olympia, with Weider and the rest of the guys training.

I saw his Arnold talk where he shared his stories with Jay, Hadi, Ronnie, Wesley.... but the guy hogged all the talk and the others barely intervened, it was supposed to be a collective talk, but Arnold will never let anyone steal his attention.
You’re bitching because, painted in the worst possible light, one man talked over other men, and the other men did nothing.

In the best light, the most loquacious and arguably the most intelligent member of a panel talked the most.

Your “contributions” are dogshit

So how many of you Phil Heath haters are still gonna watch the documentary that came out today?

Ronnie wasn't like that. I don't think Lee Haney was either.
I’ve never met anyone like Lee Haney in this sport.

I’ve hung out with him and had him critique my physique many times as he is local.

He invest so much of his time and himself with people and doesn’t ask or expect a thing in return other than doing right by this sport.

Meeting and spending time with him is a “privilege” IMO.

So how many of you Phil Heath haters are still gonna watch the documentary that came out today?
Do we think it will be better than Roadhouse? 😂

Def watching it. This is a super selfish and self absorbed sport. Not sure why so many guys expect anything less from Phil. Every pro sport has guys like this.

Let’s not forget how Arnold was back in his time and we all still love Pumping Iron. LOL

Def watching it. This is a super selfish and self absorbed sport. Not sure why so many guys expect anything less from Phil. Every pro sport has guys like this.

Let’s not forget how Arnold was back in his time and we all still love Pumping Iron. LOL
100% correct.

In any endeavor in life you will have to step on people if you want to get to the top. It's not right, it's not fair, but it's the truth.

While arrogant people aren't necessarily likeable, we usually give them a pass on it and still have some interest in them when they back it up.

The issue with Phil is he seems to live behind a filter, a front, much of the time. People in this thread have used the word "disingenuous." But we are probably being too hard on him. I don't think Phil even realizes that he has this constant filter up, this fake persona he is always trying to display. It seems sort of like he hasn't quite "found himself" yet (Although I really hate the idea of "finding yourself", since it implies a sort of self-centered priority rather than the more noble "losing yourself in service of others.") But its like Phil is putting up a front, saying what he thinks he should say, rather than just "being himself".

Arnold was cool in Pumping Iron, so probably cool in the '70's. Now he just trying to do whatever he can to stay relevant. His last two appearances (netflix and a movie iirc) were not great. Trying to relive the good old days but just a boring old man now. Which is totally respectable! I hope everyone remembers Arnold as the one in Pumping Iron.

This is the first long-form interview I've seen with Phil Health and I didn't really care much for his personality. God-like physique, granted. Probably one of the best ever.

Even if it's true, I don't like when pro's say other guys needed to use more gear because they didn't work as hard (or imply something similar).

While arrogant people aren't necessarily likeable, we usually give them a pass on it and still have some interest in them when they back it up.

The issue with Phil is he seems to live behind a filter, a front, much of the time. People in this thread have used the word "disingenuous." But we are probably being too hard on him. I don't think Phil even realizes that he has this constant filter up, this fake persona he is always trying to display. It seems sort of like he hasn't quite "found himself" yet (Although I really hate the idea of "finding yourself", since it implies a sort of self-centered priority rather than the more noble "losing yourself in service of others.") But its like Phil is putting up a front, saying what he thinks he should say, rather than just "being himself".

I watched the movie "Nyad", based on a true story, a story about courage and willpower that everyone here should watch.

I don't know what the person in Diana Nyad is like in real life but in the movie she is shown as someone who is obsessive, arrogant and ungrateful, with poor social skills, but she doesn't seem fake, prefabricated, looking for enemies or looking for anyone's approval. That's why you can understand her journey and rejoice in her success.

I watched the movie "Nyad", based on a true story, a story about courage and willpower that everyone here should watch.

I don't know what the person in Diana Nyad is like in real life but in the movie she is shown as someone who is obsessive, arrogant and ungrateful, with poor social skills, but she doesn't seem fake, prefabricated, looking for enemies or looking for anyone's approval. That's why you can understand her journey and rejoice in her success.
What Eastern European country are you from 🤔

bosnia, where the crusades continue lol

Ohh, yes I'm all day using the translator, as it's a lot of work I don't get into meaningless discussions, that's why I blocked this user you quote.

He seems to be an expert in harassing and discovering trolls, I hope everyone on the board is grateful for his work.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131