over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Phil Heath “over 10g of oils in a week”

traininsane11

Newbies
Recent interview with Phil Heath that was actually a real good watch start to finish

Around the 50 minute mark or so talking about gear he mentions people he was around using over 10g of gear per week which isn’t a huge surprise in general but to hear someone at the top be that open about it is interesting

I turned it on for 50 minutes and listened for a while but I didn't hear anything about 10g gear, although it's normal that you will find many professionals who take such doses for many years

Oh just re checked around about 57 mins talking about Sam Sulek, himself (very briefly and mostly skipped over expectedly) and others he knows

And how would Phil Heath have any idea about what other pros are using. None of those guys talk about what they take to one another. And for obvious reasons. But I do know that the 3rd grade cycles he said he took is total bullshit. He’s just saying that to deflect attention from himself. He’s full of shit.

And how would Phil Heath have any idea about what other pros are using. None of those guys talk about what they take to one another. And for obvious reasons. But I do know that the 3rd grade cycles he said he took is total bullshit. He’s just saying that to deflect attention from himself. He’s full of shit.

Not publicly may be but to each other if friends and through the same coaches etc wouldn’t be to hard to believe but who really knows

i havent watched it but if this is indeed true then its not only reckless but its suicidal.... the amount of cholestrol plaque build up alone your body would produce from just the oil absorption alone would be life threatening... then add all the food eaten on top... even with cholestrol meds your asking for real trouble... let snot even get into the dosages issues and what it would do... thats just no brainer.... also the amount of injections per week... ?? my god the scar tissue build up in such a rapid amount of time...

you almost wonder for a sustained peroid how its even possible..? even with high dose gear... like 10g... that has be an exageration.

Yes they do - I know this because I know IBBB pros. Everyone's heard the stories about Nasser El-Sonbaty always pestering others about what they were taking and there are guys today who are exactly the same.

i havent watched it but if this is indeed true then its not only reckless but its suicidal.... the amount of cholestrol plaque build up alone your body would produce from just the oil absorption alone would be life threatening... then add all the food eaten on top... even with cholestrol meds your asking for real trouble... let snot even get into the dosages issues and what it would do... thats just no brainer.... also the amount of injections per week... ?? my god the scar tissue build up in such a rapid amount of time...

you almost wonder for a sustained peroid how its even possible..? even with high dose gear... like 10g... that has be an exageration.

Granted I don’t know anyone personally at the Olympia level but realistically the difference between any dedicated top amateur or pro is probably genetics and I do know quite a few top amateurs and pros and 10g is certainly a lot higher than the dosages I’ve heard which tops out around the 5g mark

I mean it was on a podcast and a off the cuff question that required no proof so maybe he just got caught up and did exaggerate a bit but I’m totally certain there are guys out there that do run that amount

Phil’s knowledge of gear comes across as quite low now either that’s put on or maybe he just doesn’t know that much about it we are talking about probably the most genetically gifted bodybuilder of all time who was around and coached by top guys early on and I’m sure the amount he took is far less than most low level guys so between not needing to and having coaches he didn’t have to learn that much

Granted I don’t know anyone personally at the Olympia level but realistically the difference between any dedicated top amateur or pro is probably genetics and I do know quite a few top amateurs and pros and 10g is certainly a lot higher than the dosages I’ve heard which tops out around the 5g mark

I mean it was on a podcast and a off the cuff question that required no proof so maybe he just got caught up and did exaggerate a bit but I’m totally certain there are guys out there that do run that amount

Phil’s knowledge of gear comes across as quite low now either that’s put on or maybe he just doesn’t know that much about it we are talking about probably the most genetically gifted bodybuilder of all time who was around and coached by top guys early on and I’m sure the amount he took is far less than most low level guys so between not needing to and having coaches he didn’t have to learn that much
ive heard most pros... and Im a 90's and early 2000's guy so im dating myself here... i have heard top guys back then were pushing 3g a week... 1500g-2000g being test alone.. and that was then... guys now start out at 3g of test and go from there... so 5g .. yeah thats would i assume for average responders to use.. and even that to me is just ... i dont know reckless for long durations... but its common... but fuck. 10g... ??

Ok so Phil didn’t actually say it and this thread is bullshit?

Or did he actually say it?

I honestly think that Phil is deliberately pretending that he doesn't know too much to present himself in a better light and show that he didn't do crazy things like others - to whiten himself a bit, as you can see, a lot of bodybuilders do the same

I honestly think that Phil is deliberately pretending that he doesn't know too much to present himself in a better light and show that he didn't do crazy things like others - to whiten himself a bit, as you can see, a lot of bodybuilders do the same
He said the first time he touched gh was after the 07 arnold classic. The same story was told on this forum 10-15 years ago so is more than likely saying the truth when it comes to drugs.

He said the first time he touched gh was after the 07 arnold classic. The same story was told on this forum 10-15 years ago so is more than likely saying the truth when it comes to drugs.
Idk man. He was taken under Jay Cutler wing at an early stage of his career. I would think he would be using GH right off the bat. But it definitely seems more plausible when people tell the same story years apart.

🤔

I've been in this business too many years to believe what people say

R.I.P Phil Hernon once had a video on his FB in which he said quote - "if someone asks you about doses divide by at least two, and if you ask someone multiply by at least 2 or 3" - he wasn't joking lol

That’s exactly what he did here.
“Tren cough… I don’t want that stuff in me” “increlex what is that?” “Guys taking all these different testosterones and insulin’s”
Like it was shocking for him to even talk about

That’s exactly what he did here.
“Tren cough… I don’t want that stuff in me” “increlex what is that?” “Guys taking all these different testosterones and insulin’s”
Like it was shocking for him to even talk about
Talking like this makes me lose respect for some people

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner