over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Phil Heath “over 10g of oils in a week”

This.

Around 12 years ago I had a local pro write up a contest prep for me. I took one look at the start up doses and said,
Not a fuckin chance haha

I've always wanted to maintain health so I can do this long term instead of going hard at a chance of competing.
what did it look like? curious

what did it look like? curious

Same shit bro but just alot of unnecessary compounds.
I can't remember exactly but
750 test. 350prop
Tren a 500mg
Deca 500mg
Eq 500mg
Mast 500mg
I believe there was also winny and anavar in there. Gh wasn't much 6 or 8 iu
Slin was 10iu pre and post.
These were starting doses as well.

Who is doing 3g test as a first cycle?
Who said we were talking about first cycles?

The op posted a video about Phil heath talking about 10g cycles. Where in that did you come up with beginner? Re read the original post. A little reading comprehension goes a long way

ive heard most pros... and Im a 90's and early 2000's guy so im dating myself here... i have heard top guys back then were pushing 3g a week... 1500g-2000g being test alone.. and that was then... guys now start out at 3g of test and go from there... so 5g .. yeah thats would i assume for average responders to use.. and even that to me is just ... i dont know reckless for long durations... but its common... but fuck. 10g... ??
you did
or at least your comment can be read like that

you did
or at least your comment can be read like that
Again a little reading comprehension goes a long way…. I prefaced my comment by referring to professionals from the 1990s and 2000s and transitioned that into a comment about professionals in today’s scene. You are taking the sentence “guys start out” as me saying some gym guy in butt fuck Iowa starts out at 3g when if you understand the nature of the comment and its relationship to the original thread you would garner I’m talking about todays pros cycles start out at 3g….

Not understanding my comment and then trying to justify your incorrect comprehension of it makes you look foolish.

Again a little reading comprehension goes a long way…. I prefaced my comment by referring to professionals from the 1990s and 2000s and transitioned that into a comment about professionals in today’s scene. You are taking the sentence “guys start out” as me saying some gym guy in butt fuck Iowa starts out at 3g when if you understand the nature of the comment and its relationship to the original thread you would garner I’m talking about todays pros cycles start out at 3g….

Not understanding my comment and then trying to justify your incorrect comprehension of it makes you look foolish.
well i understood it, thats why i meant it could be read like you said that :p

well i understood it, thats why i meant it could be read like you said that :p
my apologies if i sounded harsh.

Who said we were talking about first cycles?

The op posted a video about Phil heath talking about 10g cycles. Where in that did you come up with beginner? Re read the original post. A little reading comprehension goes a long way

When you said “guys now a start start at 3g and go from there” that’s how it sounded to me, and likely the other user as well.

Seems like it was just a miscommunication, no need to get worked up bro 👍

Same shit bro but just alot of unnecessary compounds.
I can't remember exactly but
750 test. 350prop
Tren a 500mg
Deca 500mg
Eq 500mg
Mast 500mg
I believe there was also winny and anavar in there. Gh wasn't much 6 or 8 iu
Slin was 10iu pre and post.
These were starting doses as well.
There are two types of people in this world

1. People who get freaked out just looking at this and can't ever imagine doing anything close

2. People who shrug it off saying it's just an ordinary pro cycle

There are two types of people in this world

1. People who get freaked out just looking at this and can't ever imagine doing anything close

2. People who shrug it off saying it's just an ordinary pro cycle
Haha what about me of thinks it's just an ordinary pro or gym rat cycle but get freaked out doing it myself ?

Don't get me wrong I have done some decent sized cycles but that's an over kill for me.

I would be ok working up to a gram of test, 600mg of a anabolic and gh and slin.

Come on man, butt fuck Iowa is my home town. Why you do me dirty like that?

Come on man, butt fuck Iowa is my home town. Why you do me dirty like that?
because Iowa sucks.... except for dyersville... who doesnt love field of dreams.. :cool:

bro you are wild lmao
Its very funny how you think everybody is lying. You cant accept the fact that some people are more genetically gifted than others in this sport just like any other sport.

Its very funny how you think everybody is lying
You cant accept the fact that some people are more genetically gifted than others in this sport just like any other sport.

these are two totally separate things lol..

explain to me why anyone would compete as a natural against guys who are juiced to the gills in order to secure entry to the professional leagues, contracts, supplement deals, whatever other forms of income typically only offered to pro's back then.

some moral code? do they want a really difficult challenge? bragging rights?

Ronnie Coleman placed
3rd in the 1990 NPC nationals
4th in the 1991 NPC nationals
14th in the 1991 USA

before finally winning in the world amateur championships later in '91.

are you really telling me that he got beat in those 3 pro-qualifiers and said 'awww shucks! maybe next time.. still going to be natural though." ???

these are two totally separate things lol..

explain to me why anyone would compete as a natural against guys who are juiced to the gills in order to secure entry to the professional leagues, contracts, supplement deals, whatever other forms of income typically only offered to pro's back then.

some moral code? do they want a really difficult challenge? bragging rights?

Ronnie Coleman placed
3rd in the 1990 NPC nationals
4th in the 1991 NPC nationals
14th in the 1991 USA

before finally winning in the world amateur championships later in '91.

are you really telling me that he got beat in those 3 pro-qualifiers and said 'awww shucks! maybe next time.. still going to be natural though." ???
We're talkng about Ronnie Coleman, one of the most genetically gifted and hard working bodybuilders to ever live, and you cant believe he placed 14th at the mr usa natural? He didnt win, didnt get second, he was 14th.

We're talkng about Ronnie Coleman, one of the most genetically gifted and hard working bodybuilders to ever live, and you cant believe he placed 14th at the mr usa natural? He didnt win, didnt get second, he was 14th.

That wasn’t my question

I absolutely can believe that he placed 14th as the USA as a natural

That sounds like something a natural with the elitist genetics would do

But the claim that I was addressing was that he turned PRO as a natural

On Joe Rogan’s podcast with Ronnie. Joe asked Ronnie what part of his spine was fused, which is a several levels. He replied with “all of it” and Joe rolled back in his seat in amazement. I could see this is how the Ronnie was natural thing started. A conversation with odd answers for who knows what reason and now a it just sticks.

Ronnie was probably on test his whole life and regarded that as natural as well.

When we were all growing up as kids playing sports and there was someone bigger than us, taller, or faster than us on the football field, did we all run to the coach and say “Coach he is on gear!”

NO… they just had better genetics than us. 😂

Food for thought… carry on. LOL

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear