over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Store GH in Freezer?

juiced13

Registered
Hey guys i know it is recommended to store in the fridge. But i have some to store back and was wondering if i put it in the freezor if it would effect the purtiy of it at all. If it wasnt gonna be used for several months? thanks

Absolutely not. Hgh is very sensitive. Store it the fridge.

Freezing will only hurt it if it's reconstituted.

it's the ice crystals that disturb the tertiary structure.

Correctly prepared HGH undergoes lyophilization (freeze drying) for long term storage anyway. So if you get correctly prepared GH, it should be freeze dried already. Freezing it will not hurt it in this condition.

Last edited:
Brands like serostim and saizen, dont need to be stored in fridge unless reconstituted. They can be stored at room temp.

Brands like serostim and saizen, dont need to be stored in fridge unless reconstituted. They can be stored at room temp.

Yes they can. I've run both before years ago. I still kept them in the fridge during the summers because it would be way above room temp anywhere you tried to store it besides the fridge. You should never let hgh sit in a closet during the summer when temps get up to 100+ outside and 80+ inside.

When it is still in powder form Freezer in fine as long as it is a frostless freezer is what I have heard. Is that not correct?

Yes they can. I've run both before years ago. I still kept them in the fridge during the summers because it would be way above room temp anywhere you tried to store it besides the fridge. You should never let hgh sit in a closet during the summer when temps get up to 100+ outside and 80+ inside.

Maybe you should read the instructions that are inserted with Serostim brand, it specially says room temperature, not 40degrees or cooler in your fridge. You think CVS is storing Serostim in the fridge during summer months? You think Saizen is being stored in fridge at a hospital during summer months? :rolleyes:

Its called climate control, not rocket science..

Last edited:
Maybe you should read the instructions that are inserted with Serostim brand, it specially says room temperature, not 40degrees or cooler in your fridge. You think CVS is storing Serostim in the fridge during summer months? You think Saizen is being stored in fridge at a hospital during summer months? :rolleyes:

Its called climate control, not rocket science..

I've read it. You're not using any common sense are you? Hgh degrades if the outside environment gets too hot. If you store your seros in any room or closet during hot summer months where the temp inside is 80+ that's not room temp. Btw, CVS and other pharmacies are climate controlled whereas a hot ass house in the summer while you're out working isn't. Go ahead and argue against logic, it's a battle you will lose every single time. ;)

Last edited:
We are in agreement.

Assuming a person who gets a script for hgh gets a one months supply:

Room temperature is 72.5 farenheit. NOT AMBIENT TEMPERATURE.

It would be safe to assume it is stable for the duration of the monthly prescription length.

If you want to store it for longer, stick it in the fridge.

If you want to store it for even longer store it in the freezer. If the GH was correctly manufactured, it will not hurt it.

I've read it. You're not using any common sense are you? Hgh degrades if the outside environment gets too hot. If you store your seros in any room or closet during hot summer months where the temp inside is 80+ that's not room temp. Btw, CVS and other pharmacies are climate controlled whereas a hot ass house in the summer while you're out working isn't. Go ahead and argue against logic, it's a battle you will lose every single time. ;)

Are you some type of expert, because you are a rep for some company? LOL.. I am using common sense. Who are you to tell me what the temperature is in my house. Its never 80+ degrees, even in the summer. EVER! And as for CVS, have you been in there pharmacies in the summer? Its alot colder then room temperature. And I built a climate controlled room in my house, so yes its perfect. You need to see a picture, Mr. KnowItAll? Re-Read the inserts in Serostim, unless you want me to post up a scan and prove you wrong AGAIN! Have a nice day..

And by the way, who keeps their house temperature at 80degrees? Even in the cold winter months, my thermostat is not even close to 80 degrees, try 72, maybe 73 Max. Maybe if you don't have A/C.. Use some common sense.. I think Id believe what Serono has to say about storing HGH, then some rep on a forum. :banghead:

Staff online

• A50#
    Old School Moderator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
saltseeker
NapsGear