over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Sumaglutide starting dose

UsmcOldSchoolMuscle

Registered
What’s your experience with sumaglutide? Please offer as much anecdotal experience and as many pointers that your are able to share.

My lady is considering using sumaglutide from one of PM’s sponsor. She had a bad experience in the past using an advanced dose that she get from a friend’s prescription. He friend is a nurse practitioner, so I have no idea why she thought that an advanced dose would be tolerable. Every night she’d be ralphing.

I’m conducting research trying to be of as much help as I can. I appreciate all the advice from you guys.

No experience with semaglutide.

However, the wife is currently doing lower than clinical dose of tirzepatide from one of the board sponsors. She began using .5mg twice a week for four weeks. The last three weeks she has been doing 1 mg twice a seek. Over all she has been very happy and is down 17 pounds. Worst side effect for her has been mild diarrhea from a higher fat meal (craving McDonald's frys, lol) and a few times since she's been on the 1mg dose she has had a mild upset stomach the morning after the shot ( I give her the shot at night). If I remember correctly, clinical maintenance dose of tirzepatide is 10mg a week. You are supposed to start with initial does of 2mg and then titrate to 10mg in increments of 2.

So that said, "micro dosing" GLP-1's seems to work for her. But obviously, everyone will be different.

Interestingly, my endocrinologist offers compounded semaglutide shots in office. He titrates people up as follows:

.25 mg for 1-2 weeks ($30 a shot)
.5 mg for 1-2 weeks ($60 a shot)
1 mg for 1-2 weeks ($90 a shot)
2 mg maintenance ($150 a shot)

I asked him how his patients were responding and he said many people are happy with it. He added that several of his patients don't need to go up to the full 2 mgs a week. Most common side effects were upset stomach and diarrhea. He wants me on it because I'm "morbidity obese". Hahaha.

He gets his from Olympia Pharmaceuticals. You can get a prescription directly from Olympia but its crazy expensive. Any they are probably getting their raws from the same places the sponsors do.

I know I didn't answer your question, but hopefully this has given you some idea about how to try this.

It's hard for anyone to say what dosage someone else should take. First time I ever used it I took 0.2mg and my appetite was gone for a week.

Just start as low as possible (even 0.1mg a week) and titrate up as needed. Don't rush to some arbitrary dosage and use as little as you can to get desired results.

Also imo it fucks with the dopamine response in some way shape or form. I'm far from a scientist but can definitely feel a difference when I begin taking semaglutide. And it's dopamine response in general to everything, not just food.

If for some reason you ever decide to discontinue semaglutide taper off. If you go cold turkey you will be hungrier far beyond anything you've ever experienced.

Tirzepatide appears better from current research, in some regards.

Have a buddy he used it and lost 30 lbs. He also started test n deca at same time . He said he doesn't get hungry on it....I know when it's ceased hunger returns right?

I had good luck with:
.25mg 4 weeks 12.5 Monday / 12.5 thur
.50mg 4 weeks .25 mon / .25 thur
1mg 4 weeks .50mon / .50 thur
2mg set point 1mg mon / 1mg thur

I never went above 2 mg week, and honestly experienced muscle loss at 2mg a week. Gonna stick to 1mg a week if I ever do it again.

I found that doing it twice a week like a trt dose keeps the sides low and I would find if I did it once a week on Monday I would be hungry again by the weekend.

Have you guys had any issues with fatigue on either semaglutide or tirzepatide? I have no experience with them but I’m wondering if it’s something I can micro dose to suppress appetite with little to no side effects.

Have you guys had any issues with fatigue on either semaglutide or tirzepatide? I have no experience with them but I’m wondering if it’s something I can micro dose to suppress appetite with little to no side effects.
tirzepatide in my opinion is superior to sema.
But you will experience a lil bit of fatigue with both in dosages where you really feel the appetite suppression.
Also, the appetite suppression wears of after some time (i would say it is 80% gone by week 10)

I had good luck with:

I never went above 2 mg week, and honestly experienced muscle loss at 2mg a week. Gonna stick to 1mg a week if I ever do it again.

I found that doing it twice a week like a trt dose keeps the sides low and I would find if I did it once a week on Monday I would be hungry again by the weekend.
Splitting the dose.... interesting.... my fiancee does 1x a week (doesnt even need it) and it works well.... However, i'll try splitting it

I've tried it. I found that it's more tolerable the more often you inject. So I just did .25 with my GH up to EOD dosing. Didn't need more.

It seems like little side-effects are noticed from microdosing. I would assume some nausea may arise but it may be as manageable as simply taking meclizine.

It's hard for anyone to say what dosage someone else should take. First time I ever used it I took 0.2mg and my appetite was gone for a week.

Just start as low as possible (even 0.1mg a week) and titrate up as needed. Don't rush to some arbitrary dosage and use as little as you can to get desired results.

Also imo it fucks with the dopamine response in some way shape or form. I'm far from a scientist but can definitely feel a difference when I begin taking semaglutide. And it's dopamine response in general to everything, not just food.

If for some reason you ever decide to discontinue semaglutide taper off. If you go cold turkey you will be hungrier far beyond anything you've ever experienced.

I believe this has been proven to be scientifically factual

I had good luck with:

I thinking twice dosing opposed to once per weekly would be better, and could help mitigate sides.

Would something like bupropion help with the dopamine factors?

That's outside of my scope of knowledge. Im far from a scientist. My knowledge base is mostly just my "feelz".

What I will say is I seem to become accustomed to the new feeling after about 2 weeks.
Would you mind describing how ‘the new feeling’ is experienced? What is it like for yourself?

What’s your experience with sumaglutide? Please offer as much anecdotal experience and as many pointers that your are able to share.

My lady is considering using sumaglutide from one of PM’s sponsor. She had a bad experience in the past using an advanced dose that she get from a friend’s prescription. He friend is a nurse practitioner, so I have no idea why she thought that an advanced dose would be tolerable. Every night she’d be ralphing.

I’m conducting research trying to be of as much help as I can. I appreciate all the advice from you guys.
My brother took Sema and he said he was throwing up every night for about three weeks but this was over the holidays and you could tell he just did not feel good eating. Said some days he wouldn't, He switched to Tirz and said it was a night and day difference for him. I got about 8 people i know that like Tirz, though my Brother went up to the retatrutide as when you figure out the price per dose for him the Retatrutide was actually cheaper as he took 15mg of Tirz so not saying that would be true in your womans case. Like I take 5mg tirz every ten days and fear the metabolic enhancing effect of Retatrutide might make by RHR too high for me. So I stick with Tirz, if she can afford the bump I go up to that if she had negative sides from sema.

My brother took Sema and he said he was throwing up every night for about three weeks but this was over the holidays and you could tell he just did not feel good eating. Said some days he wouldn't, He switched to Tirz and said it was a night and day difference for him. I got about 8 people i know that like Tirz, though my Brother went up to the retatrutide as when you figure out the price per dose for him the Retatrutide was actually cheaper as he took 15mg of Tirz so not saying that would be true in your womans case. Like I take 5mg tirz every ten days and fear the metabolic enhancing effect of Retatrutide might make by RHR too high for me. So I stick with Tirz, if she can afford the bump I go up to that if she had negative sides from sema.
I found out that she was mistaken and had previously taken tirz and not suma. She knows all these women getting sums from these app like internet providers.
Seems like she will start with .25 of suma.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
DrDiesel
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws