over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Superdrol???

I tried a sponsors inj Sdrol here and by the end of week 3 (10-15mg/day) felt toxic.
I had zero appetite (chronic nausea) and just wanted to sleep all day.
Somehow I managed to put on 7-8lbs during that short run but after the 3rd week
I just couldn't take the sides anymore. I'm NEVER putting that shit in my body again.

Oral is fine. I’m all about putting out what guys actually do on here lately.

I worked up to 200mg the week before my last show. I did half oral and half injectable, but you could do all oral. It was a new level of graininess.

I ran bloodwork days after my show and my liver enzymes were in range. Even shocked me. 😂

But not once did I ever feel as bad as I do on superdrol and was not a look superdrol could ever give. If you want more fullness with the look throw in 25mg of Adrol.

Just my experience and opinion. Coming from a guy who ran superdrol for years straight in my early 20’s. I was obsessed with it and understanding it. Knowing what I do now… I wouldn’t mess with it unless maybe the injectable. Even that I’m hesitant knowing how it’s processed in the body.
That's really interesting 🤔

Regarding getting grainy and striated, yes the drugs help but that is a lot of genes too, like everything. We can look at the Olympia stage and see guys who aren't and never were grainy, little in the way of striations anywhere. Milos who did the 1400mg Winstrol a week thing was never one of the grainy or ultra conditioned ones, always had a smooth ass as he said. Maybe these guys never heard of Superdrol?

So many people used the Superdol there must have been hundreds of thousands of "striated" guys running around. I'm kidding but even Superdrol doesn't make anyone look "insane" in the way it's described.

B-boy said re: insulin, where are the gains, show me. Same with the Superdrols and Winstrols and whatever imo - where are the transformations?

Yes I know drug choice matters and affect the cosmetic appearance of a competitor but I also think these "different looks" are to a large extent imaginary too.

Imagine if someone like Derek Lunsford could suddenly look grainy just via drug choice. Hard and lean but grainy, no. All genes.

Regarding getting grainy and striated, yes the drugs help but that is a lot of genes too, like everything. We can look at the Olympia stage and see guys who aren't and never were grainy, little in the way of striations anywhere. Milos who did the 1400mg Winstrol a week thing was never one of the grainy or ultra conditioned ones, always had a smooth ass as he said. Maybe these guys never heard of Superdrol?

So many people used the Superdol there must have been hundreds of thousands of "striated" guys running around. I'm kidding but even Superdrol doesn't make anyone look "insane" in the way it's described.

B-boy said re: insulin, where are the gains, show me. Same with the Superdrols and Winstrols and whatever imo - where are the transformations?

Yes I know drug choice matters and affect the cosmetic appearance of a competitor but I also think these "different looks" are to a large extent imaginary too.

Imagine if someone like Derek Lunsford could suddenly look grainy just via drug choice. Hard and lean but grainy, no. All genes.
I hear you and don’t fully disagree, but do partially. Genetics play a huge role- either you get grainy or don’t to some extent.

But if you want to see what high dose winstrol looks like- CBUM and Hadi.. or just scroll over to AJ’s IG account.

We really think these guys are showing up on stage looking like that without some high dosage orals the last 1-2 weeks? 🤔

I know most don’t, but will say I used to believe they did too. Lol

Just my experience and opinion. Coming from a guy who ran superdrol for years straight in my early 20’s. I was obsessed with it and understanding it. Knowing what I do now… I wouldn’t mess with it unless maybe the injectable. Even that I’m hesitant knowing how it’s processed in the body.

Years straight?! Woof lol

Thoughts on 10mg pre workout only on workout days?

Years straight?! Woof lol

Thoughts on 10mg pre workout only on workout days?
I was in my early 20’s and the local GNC owner had gotten cases of it when it first came out and his exact words- “it’s stronger than any steroid without any side effects. It’s a designer compound.” 🤣 in everyone’s defense it had just came out so none of us knew any better. But after I threw on 20 pounds and looked 3D I should have known better. Lesson learned.

IMO if you’re using it for pre workout purposes I’d use Adrol, Anavar or Tbol instead. Far more effective as superdrol is a cosmetic designer drug that will add super lean size and fullness fast, but you’ll be chasing its side effects. So it’s perfect for pushing out for a show, photo shoot, pre-vacation etc. but wouldn’t make it part of my progressive cycle as you’ll have to clean up your liver and blood work once you’re off it and losing all its benefits. I got away with it when I was early 20’s, but no way in my 30’s.

Just my opinion and experience. Never compromise digestion is my rule. Eating is how we grow and more anabolic than any compound.

Is that Superdrol? A few years ago I bought M1T and Superdrol from a supplement vendor in the UK, haven't checked lately.

I remember way back when Mike Arnold speculated that the appetite loss was probably not due to liver toxicity. I don't know what he thinks now but I was thinking the same back then, if it comes on within hours can ut really be youe liver crying out or could it be a neural effect? Anyone not see wildly elevated enzymes from Superdrol? Perhaps good liver markers but still the appetite loss?
I've never accepted the "liver toxicity" theory for the fatigue from Superdrol; it comes on too fast and the lethargy sounded GABAergic, like sedation. Plus, I've known people with liver disease and none seemed to have this sedation like fatigue. My suspicion was that methasterone or a metabolite was GABAergic.

At the end of the day, I don't think 10mgs of Superdrol is going to help you achieve your goal
Agreed, regardless of dosage, grain comes with years of heavy lifting, and body comp.. not with SuperDrol!!

Now, I did like SD when I ran it LOOONG ago, but my hairline is now non existent, because of it. You can see all the graininess on my head now, if that counts?

Agreed, regardless of dosage, grain comes with years of heavy lifting, and body comp.. not with SuperDrol!!

Now, I did like SD when I ran it LOOONG ago, but my hairline is now non existent, because of it. You can see all the graininess on my head now, if that counts?
When I shave my head I look like that character from pinky and the brain

Last time I took Superdrol I fell asleep in Costco. I must have been going jaundice.
this is the rate limiting factor. the lethargy that comes with it. anyone figure out a fix for it LOL.

Sorry where does it say BOGO for synthergine in there? Not seeing it..
First post, top right corner of the monthly promotional poster.

I was in my early 20’s and the local GNC owner had gotten cases of it when it first came out and his exact words- “it’s stronger than any steroid without any side effects. It’s a designer compound.” 🤣 in everyone’s defense it had just came out so none of us knew any better. But after I threw on 20 pounds and looked 3D I should have known better. Lesson learned.

IMO if you’re using it for pre workout purposes I’d use Adrol, Anavar or Tbol instead. Far more effective as superdrol is a cosmetic designer drug that will add super lean size and fullness fast, but you’ll be chasing its side effects. So it’s perfect for pushing out for a show, photo shoot, pre-vacation etc. but wouldn’t make it part of my progressive cycle as you’ll have to clean up your liver and blood work once you’re off it and losing all its benefits. I got away with it when I was early 20’s, but no way in my 30’s.

Just my opinion and experience. Never compromise digestion is my rule. Eating is how we grow and more anabolic than any compound.

Damn man. Appreciate your honesty.

For me the appeal of SD especially (but I guess any oral would help) was to take pre workout, pound as much EAA/hydrowhey and simple carbs as I can peri workout then follow up with a couple hundred grams of protein to milk that 10mg as much as possible.

Maybe I will reconsider that.

Damn man. Appreciate your honesty.

For me the appeal of SD especially (but I guess any oral would help) was to take pre workout, pound as much EAA/hydrowhey and simple carbs as I can peri workout then follow up with a couple hundred grams of protein to milk that 10mg as much as possible.

Maybe I will reconsider that.
Nothing wrong with that really. Would just use a different compound. I use Tbol currently and loving it. Best part is I don’t fall asleep in my truck after my workout. 😂

Nothing wrong with that really. Would just use a different compound. I use Tbol currently and loving it. Best part is I don’t fall asleep in my truck after my workout. 😂

Gotcha. I'm gonna give it a try and see how I feel after. Just so tempting after seeing how amazing of a mass builder people say it is lol.

Even after one 10mg dose you feel shitty now a days?

I think tool in higher doses blows the socks of superdrol any day. Don’t feel lethargic on it even at 150 mg a day, good appetite no stomach issues either and it give me a way better look than superdrol would.

Gotcha. I'm gonna give it a try and see how I feel after. Just so tempting after seeing how amazing of a mass builder people say it is lol.

Even after one 10mg dose you feel shitty now a days?
Yes. About a month back I just “had to try it” as it had been years and am off season so why not.

Day 2 I honestly could have slept the entire day outside of the gym. And I have every supplement covered so said fuck that.

What’s the point in all its great cosmetic gains if you feel like shit and can’t function outside the gym… 🤔

Like @Alzadosghost said. Stick with something like Tbol or Anavar as I do now. Me tired during the day isn’t an option and not worth any compound.

See if it works for you and if it does- enjoy it while it last. 😂 we all need to experience the SD effect at least once in our life.

View attachment 187382

Got them on clearance sales when the ban hammer fell. Something like $15 a bottle

I prefer inj sdrol though. 10mg is strong as fuck
You have some gems, if they're dose accurate.

I asked Pa years ago about protocols anabolic androgenic ratio and never got an answer. He did a writeup and don't know if the a a ratio is in the book by Julius Vida.

My guess is it isn't very androgenic and maybe as androgenic as var, which is about 50% less than the standard testosterone anabolic 100/100 androgenic ratio, and possibly a little less., or much less.

Does anyone know protodols a:a ratio?

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity