over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Superior LGD-4033

I felt a big increase in aggression and definitely more edgy too. I think this could be amazing at high doses.

It definitely helps you kill it in the gym. But when someone asks how many sets you have left, you want to tell them to f@ck Off!

Is LGD more androgenic-like or anabolic-like?

Is it closer to S4 or Ostarine?

Usually aggression is more androgenic induced side effect, right?

How does LGD compare to S4 and or Ostarine?

Is LGD more androgenic-like or anabolic-like?

Is it closer to S4 or Ostarine?

Usually aggression is more androgenic induced side effect, right?

How does LGD compare to S4 and or Ostarine?

On paper LGD is the strongest sarm. It feels very androgenic to me. It can help build a few pounds of muscle over a longer cycle.

How about in a very low calorie situation? (I am doing at the moment)

Also, I am soon going for 2 weeks holidays (no gym, and keep the number of SARM/peptide low). I am currently on s4/Ostarine (75/25mg), would the add of LGD help me keep some LBM and still drop fat while being on holiday?
(I use T3/T4 (25mcg / 100 mcg day))

If I add LGD, should I drop another SARM? should I increase or decrease the T3/T4 you reckon?

How about in a very low calorie situation? (I am doing at the moment)

Also, I am soon going for 2 weeks holidays (no gym, and keep the number of SARM/peptide low). I am currently on s4/Ostarine (75/25mg), would the add of LGD help me keep some LBM and still drop fat while being on holiday?
(I use T3/T4 (25mcg / 100 mcg day))

If I add LGD, should I drop another SARM? should I increase or decrease the T3/T4 you reckon?

The SARMS triple stack of OSTARINE, S-4, and LGD-4033 is very popular at another forum I'm on. Even though you are on vacation I would still train 3 times a week. Spending an hour in the gym won't mess up your vacation. I find it's fun using new equipment in a new place with new people to look at. Not training at all is a mistake if you want to progress.
Low calories with most coming from protein will keep fat off but you need to train.

The SARMS triple stack of OSTARINE, S-4, and LGD-4033 is very popular at another forum I'm on. Even though you are on vacation I would still train 3 times a week. Spending an hour in the gym won't mess up your vacation. I find it's fun using new equipment in a new place with new people to look at. Not training at all is a mistake if you want to progress.
Low calories with most coming from protein will keep fat off but you need to train.

x2

Have fun on holiday and just do what you want. But sure I always train on holiday,,, I love trying new equipment. Don't forget holidays are for having fun and you can hit the gas petal when you are back. The triple stack could be good. I would keep t3 at 25mcg. Try to mainly eat protein and don't go overboard with desserts etc and you will be gtg.

Those are holidays, we will eat like pigs. I will probably not even stay in the same city for more than 3 days. I can check for a gym for a one-time session for sure.

Im not looking for progression, but limitation of the regression.

If you're just going to pig out then don't waste your time taking anything with you. Diet and training come first, not drugs. Just wait until you're back from vacation and do everything right.

If you're just going to pig out then don't waste your time taking anything with you. Diet and training come first, not drugs. Just wait until you're back from vacation and do everything right.

x2

Have 2 weeks of fun and downtime. Let the break re-energize you mentally and physically. Then hit everything hard when you get back. No point taking loads of SARM's away with you. You are not gonna regress much in 2 weeks. Hit the gym when away for an odd light workout if you want.

Just curious, but how long until you start to feel the increased aggression and other benefits from LGD? I bought 2 bottle from Superior Peptides. I started last Monday at 10mg 30 minutes to an hour before working out. Havent noticed anything yet, but hopefully ill start noticing it by the end of next week.

Just curious, but how long until you start to feel the increased aggression and other benefits from LGD? I bought 2 bottle from Superior Peptides. I started last Monday at 10mg 30 minutes to an hour before working out. Havent noticed anything yet, but hopefully ill start noticing it by the end of next week.

Everyone is different but that is strange. I can't remember if it was within a few days or a week but it was very soon. 10mg is a nice dose too. I started at 5mg and upped to 10mg. Again though everyone is different. My mate recently used great tren (I know it is top quality) and got very little from it. He has tried a few brands and the same everytime. Some guys simply respond differently to everything. I would give it another week so it builds up more and if it's the same up to 15mg per day.

Everyone is different but that is strange. I can't remember if it was within a few days or a week but it was very soon. 10mg is a nice dose too. I started at 5mg and upped to 10mg. Again though everyone is different. My mate recently used great tren (I know it is top quality) and got very little from it. He has tried a few brands and the same everytime. Some guys simply respond differently to everything. I would give it another week so it builds up more and if it's the same up to 15mg per day.

Awesome, thanks for the info. Looking forward to what it can do. Is it best to dose all at once prior to workout?

The half life of LGD-4033 is 24 hours so timing is irrelevant.

x2

Although I like to dose it all in one about 1-2 hours pre workout.

The half life of LGD-4033 is 24 hours so timing is irrelevant.

Any issue with taking it at night? I take add med during day, so thought taking LGD at night would be less likely to raise my bp. I dont really have high bp, but I was afraid LGD with add med might make it go up. I plan on using low dose. I pm'd you some questions to. :)

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member