over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

swinging aka wife swapping

Y'all started mixing swinging with monogamy which is not the same. At least in our modern world.

Swinging is being monogamous, but having sex with random others for fun. Polygamy is having a relationship with more than one person.

I agree, monogamy is unnatural. We created that concept through religion or whatever it was in part to create some sort of social order and stability. Imagine if we never created our social structure, e would all be fucking everybody, not working, and killing each other by millions for pussy.

However, I do believe monogamy comes with real Love. When you really love somebody and you're totally happy and satisfied with that person, you don't really see the need or feel the need to fuck others. That same deep real love also creates a bond and a connection that in this case from a man perspective, does not allow you to see that woman with another man. You care for her and want the best for her. Even in the scenario that her fantasy is to fuck another dude, you always as an alpha male have in your head "what if the dude just want to fuck the shit out of her until she cries in pain" and your protection mechanism tells you "aint happening"

It also has a natural ancient animalistic territorial reason. Your woman, is yours. We, men, conquer women. Unless you're being owned as a toy, but generally speaking, we are the ones who enchant them and persuade them to fall in love into a relationship. It is natural instinct to protect and defend your trophy.

No when there is no love, no problem. I agree with swinging and polygamy if theres no serious commitment and love.

P.S. Gram 'em by the pussy.

I'm in a situation where I'm involved in a long distant relationship. I'm in the military and while on tour, I fell in love with a married chick. Her husband allowed her to play, both with males and females. I was her first male that she had after her husband agreed to an open marriage. We had a six month affair before I had to head back to the States. They have since separated. Since they separated, we had agreed she can see girls but no guys. While I remain true to her. She has a young child and it is doubtful her husband would allow the child to leave the country if she were to come live with me.

She is 13 years younger than me and a total babe. I'm madly in love with her. The sex is light years beyond what I've experienced with anyone else. I not only allow her to be with other women, but encourage it. She in turn has a French female lover, who is 12 years younger than her and a total babe. Although she has sex with her a couple times a week, she tells me she isn't in love with her and wants to pursue other relationships.

Because I'm unwilling to give up my lifestyle/military career and live where she is and she can not live with me due to her child, we are stuck. This has been going on for 2 years, we meet up about every six months and it's like we never left. When we are together, people look at us like...there is a couple that is deeply in love..and we are.

However, she knows she can't continue to live this way, needs something more and has now convinced me to change our agreement. She is now allowed to date anyone she wishes, guy or girl. I can also date whomever I want. We only tell each other if we are seeing someone else if asked, and then we in turn have to tell the other one who they have been seeing. I thought at the time it was the best of a shitty situation. At least I get to continue to see her. But last week, she told me that she went to a bar and got picked up by an 18 year old guy. They went to her house and had sex. I blew up. While she didn't break our terms, to me, it seemed that the ink wasn't even dried, as it was 3 days later that she had a one night stand. She tells me she doesn't have any plans to see him again, but she did tell me that one of his buddies called to ask her out. She so far has declined to take him up on it.

I'd like to ask advice to those who may have some type of insight. Any guidance on how to lessen my jealousy and make this work? I have no doubt she loves me, and just wants sex. But at the same time, there is always the chance she will develop an emotional attachment to one of her guy lovers. Thoughts?

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
808Labs
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws