over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Synthergine feedback

I just want to thank everyone for their feedback. After conclusion I am gonna grab some synthergine. They are running a Christmas sale buy 3 get 1. Can mix items. That being said what are some of your other favorites from synthek beside syntherol and synthergine. I've never experimented with a seo and don't plan on it yet. But what other products have you used from this sponsor, and are worth giving a shot? Thanks again brothers for all of your input.
-bx

I just want to thank everyone for their feedback. After conclusion I am gonna grab some synthergine. They are running a Christmas sale buy 3 get 1. Can mix items. That being said what are some of your other favorites from synthek beside syntherol and synthergine. I've never experimented with a seo and don't plan on it yet. But what other products have you used from this sponsor, and are worth giving a shot? Thanks again brothers for all of your input.
-bx

Depends on what your goals and areas of need are...For fat burning you have Synthetine and Syntheselen...For appetite you have Synthelamin...Then you have the best wpi on the market with Synthepure...You can't go wrong using any of their products!

-bx

Will you be posting lab work on your Synthergine use?

I just had labs ran again, you should definitely have good results with this product

I just had labs ran again, you should definitely have good results with this product
Yes I definitely want to run the labs also but I don't want to say I'm going to until I'm sure I will be able to. Ya know. From all this feedback I'm sure the products are g2g. My only issue now is what else am I gonna get lol cause its the buy 3 get 1. So I have to decide on another product as well possibly 2.

What's the consensus in regards to dose for just maintainence use. Ie. On trt. Has anyone done labs in this scenario at half dose?

What's the consensus in regards to dose for just maintainence use. Ie. On trt. Has anyone done labs in this scenario at half dose?

I ran it at 3ml a day and I generally run it at 4ml and had great results.

BX are you running your Synthergine IM or Oral?

Personally, I run 1ml. Oral and 1ml. Sub Q. Big A had posted that it can be run Oral, IM, or Sub Q.

I honestly only thought u could oral. I didn't know u could go im. What do you believe is better?

I use it orally, I did a test a while ago between IM and oral and the numbers weren't that much different so I just stick with oral.

I sent my current labs to Synthetek the other day after a 1 month run and the numbers dropped dramatically.

I use it orally, I did a test a while ago between IM and oral and the numbers weren't that much different so I just stick with oral.

I sent my current labs to Synthetek the other day after a 1 month run and the numbers dropped dramatically.

Looking forward to seeing the new labs...Thanks for sharing them!

Looking forward to seeing the new labs...Thanks for sharing them!

I posted the numbers in Synthetek's main thread, just waiting for them to post the hard copies, I came off synthergine for a while then did a before and after test.

I can definitely vouch for the Synthetek inj Carnitine too, works very well...I actually start the synthergine today for liver.

JM

I can definitely vouch for the Synthetek inj Carnitine too, works very well...I actually start the synthergine today for liver.

JM

JM, let us know how your experience is with Synthergine goes, versus others that you've tried!

I posted the numbers in Synthetek's main thread, just waiting for them to post the hard copies, I came off synthergine for a while then did a before and after test.

Here is a copy of Moose's post in the main thread for anyone looking to see the numbers of his latest tests:

Synthergine is amazing, just got labs back after 1 month and 2 days of use and my numbers have dropped dramatically, I just emailed the hard copies to Synthetek so they should be posted soon.

Before: ALT - 141, AST - 80
After: ALT - 52, AST - 37

Synthergine was taken ORAL. :headbang:

No changes in daily routine from 1st test to 2nd test, this proves IMO oral is just as effective, I have proven this before in past tests.

Looks like I will have to jump on the Xmas special.

Looks like everybody answered your Q.
Synthergine is by far the best liver product on the market IMO.
It is worth it if you really need liver support. I have several people using it if their protocol at the time calls for mandatory oral use.

Yeah it seems like that is the way to go. I really wanted to jump on the Christmas special they were having but you know how the holidays are and I splurged on the kids and ran myself short. Will still be purchasing this product tho as I wanted to have a liver support on had since I am a tester in the turinabol run and even tho tbol is pretty mild from what I read but just want to be safe that's all. I will update back when I do get the synthergine. I checked out the website and the ordering process seems very easy. Thanks again for all of your feedback guys I appreciate it.
-bx

Yeah it seems like that is the way to go. I really wanted to jump on the Christmas special they were having but you know how the holidays are and I splurged on the kids and ran myself short. Will still be purchasing this product tho as I wanted to have a liver support on had since I am a tester in the turinabol run and even tho tbol is pretty mild from what I read but just want to be safe that's all. I will update back when I do get the synthergine. I checked out the website and the ordering process seems very easy. Thanks again for all of your feedback guys I appreciate it.
-bx

Did you ever grab the Synthergine...If so what did you think?!

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • A50#
    Old School Moderator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Alvier woods
NapsGear