over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

SYNTHEROL WITH PICS COLLECTION

I will asked BigA if I can make this sticky.

Anyone have experience w/ using syntherol in their glutes???

My girl did her calves. She actually asked about the glutes.

I don't like the idea. It would be an incredible hassle with daily activities.. walking, sitting, standing etc etc.

I just told her to do ass to grass squats. :D

My girl did her calves. She actually asked about the glutes.

I don't like the idea. It would be an incredible hassle with daily activities.. walking, sitting, standing etc etc.

I just told her to do ass to grass squats. :D

I think I could put up w/ the hassle in exchange for a butt!!! :D
Do you have any before and after pics of her calves??

I've always recomended against it since it would be an enourmous hassle to cover the entire glute area daily, evenly. And then you would be useless to do anything during the course - no sitting down, and so on.
Especially when rock bottom squats are so effective.

Yet, I know countless girls that do it and seem happy with it.

I've always recomended against it since it would be an enourmous hassle to cover the entire glute area daily, evenly. And then you would be useless to do anything during the course - no sitting down, and so on.

Wouldn't a glute course be similar to that of the pec protocol, looking at around 12-18 injections per day spread out evenly throughout both glutes?

Rock bottom squats- I call them stripper squats!! I DO them... but it just seems like vey slow progress. I am 41 yrs old and do know if I can build them up at this point. When I lost weight a couple of yrs ago I also lost my butt.

Thank you...I have seen those photos before...but I wanted to see "BEFORE" and after :)

Wouldn't a glute course be similar to that of the pec protocol, looking at around 12-18 injections per day spread out evenly throughout both glutes?

I would say one would do even more daily shots. With such a large muscle, you wouldn't want to space the shots any further than 1" apart. That's a lot of shots daily.

Rock bottom squats- I call them stripper squats!! I DO them... but it just seems like vey slow progress. I am 41 yrs old and do know if I can build them up at this point. When I lost weight a couple of yrs ago I also lost my butt.

Wide stance rock bottom squats and stiff leg deadlifts, squeezing the ass on the way up, don't help?

Wide stance rock bottom squats and stiff leg deadlifts squeezing the ass on the way up, don't help?

Just did them yesterday! We try and hit legs every 5 days and I concentrate mainly on my glutes and hams. I've noticed a difference in the glute area in the last 5 months, but like I said it's very slow progress. Maybe I need to hit the stairmaster more often and go heavier with the weights.....

awesome thread !
this is like a bible for syntherol followers and users

Hi Guys N Gals

I'm a newb to you guys and I'm trying to figure out how to properly navigate the place still!

Any how I posted I'n this thread thinking it would show up! I seem confused can u guys please look at my post here on syntoral or Synthetek and give me some advice please! You advice would be greatly appreciated!

Here's Syntherol results - 21" arms! Crap I can't even do that right yet! Any how if u click the 21" arm link above then go to last page. Thanks again for your time

Thank you
The Jackle

Hi Guys N Gals

I'm a newb to you guys and I'm trying to figure out how to properly navigate the place still!

Any how I posted I'n this thread thinking it would show up! I seem confused can u guys please look at my post here on syntoral or Synthetek and give me some advice please! You advice would be greatly appreciated!

Here's Syntherol results - 21" arms! Crap I can't even do that right yet! Any how if u click the 21" arm link above then go to last page. Thanks again for your time

Thank you
The Jackle

LOL, you ll get there mate.

you've been answered already on the "21" arms" thread.
good luck!

Hi Guys N Gals

Thank you
The Jackle

You got a couple of responses to your questions over in the other thread bro.....

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws