advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Synthetic GH - Benefits Declining? Helpful hints...

It was you that accepted there could be "nasty bacteria" present when you put up your "it doesn't matter it all ends up absorbed reply". If you where so sure you should of just said all GH is sterile and not at risk.

I have not a clue if its ever present in GH, as I would not inject it IV I have no need to know either, I won't look more deeply either just for the sake of an internet arguement. I was just explaining that your response was misleading as one method of administration has a barrier of the bodies natural defence in the way (the abcess).

It was you that accepted there could be "nasty bacteria" present when you put up your "it doesn't matter it all ends up absorbed reply". If you where so sure you should of just said all GH is sterile and not at risk.

Ah, well my rebut was with Septicemia. But yes I understand what you are saying. You're saying any bacteria type if injected via SQ, would be thwarted via the bodies immune system and held at bay in the form of an abscess. Inject harmful bacteria via I.V. and you'll not be doing so hot. Got it and I agree. However what I'm saying is none of these numerous variables are a concern if you hold to my guidelines and is also why I chose not to refute or debate PsyT's worry about possible "nasty bacteria". I believe I made myself clear on what type of GH to use. Administer pharm grade GH in sterile environment and any type of contaminant (bacteria) should not be a concern, I.V. or not.

Now of course, break these guidelines, such as purchasing your GH from a Chinese bathtub lab? Who knows - anything's possible...

If your booting gh in a vein you have more worries than bacteria. I think once youve crossed that line talking to a medical professional would be a good idea.

Your probably using generics. The benefits from real pharm grade gh are: muscle fullness, cell repair and an overall sense of well being. These benefits are seen rather quickly from quality gh.

These are the benefits I received my first 6 months of using gh. I have been on for almost a year ED dosing. I do not get these benefits anymore. I'm much older so I can feel a big difference. Before I felt young, recovered well, had deep sleep which left me feeling very refreshed upon awakening, my muscles were always full and I was very lean. These benefits are all gone now. I'm getting lethargic, getting softer, no sense of well being, etc.... I need to take a break like 123 cctv suggest.

Maybe bad batch of HGH?

I have ruled this out because I had good hgh and got good results with just 2 ius per day . I started slowly loosing the benefits about 8 months in until nothing works on 4ius per day on the same batch. I have to double it. All my hgh are from our sponsors. I have very good greens from one our respected sponsors and I want to save them until I clean out after 3 weeks. Switching to peptides for the time being.

I'm starting to understand why I'm getting declining affects from my long term hgh usage. I got this from the wikipedia encyclopedia online. Using hgh for a long period of time may result in not only desensitization and adaptition but may also blunt your own natural GH secretion. I feel so lethargic, my muscles were not as full anymore, and I had no more recovery ability like my first 6 months of use. Not only did I not get anymore benefits from exogenous hgh but my own natural gh was not able to be supplied anymore. Once I stopped using hgh I felt like a slug. Just started using GHRP2 and instantly my recovery ablity, fullness of muscles, and deep sleep is coming back. I will do this for 3 weeks and see what happens then I will start up on hgh for 4 weeks. Back and Forth.

Quote from wikipedia encyclopedia: GHRP-6, other secretagogues and ghrelin stimulate the anterior pituitary gland causing an increase in GH release. When natural GH secretion has been inhibited by long term abuse of synthetic GH, GHRP-6 may help to re-stimulate the natural production of GH. GHRP-6 may also affect the central nervous system by protecting neurons as well as increasing strength in a way very similar to the way certain steroids in the Dihydrotestosterone family do.

Ah, well my rebut was with Septicemia. But yes I understand what you are saying. You're saying any bacteria type if injected via SQ, would be thwarted via the bodies immune system and held at bay in the form of an abscess. Inject harmful bacteria via I.V. and you'll not be doing so hot. Got it and I agree. However what I'm saying is none of these numerous variables are a concern if you hold to my guidelines and is also why I chose not to refute or debate PsyT's worry about possible "nasty bacteria". I believe I made myself clear on what type of GH to use. Administer pharm grade GH in sterile environment and any type of contaminant (bacteria) should not be a concern, I.V. or not.

Now of course, break these guidelines, such as purchasing your GH from a Chinese bathtub lab? Who knows - anything's possible...

OK thats pretty much sums it up. I get what your saying now.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws