over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

tanning bed for acne control

I never had realy bad acne but everytime I start tanning my skin turns crystal clear so def helps. I have never taken melatontan 2 I was wondering how well that works and does it actually give you freckles and increases sex drive?

Definitely works. I have rosacia...bad to the point where my son (he is mixed) thinks his mom is brown. He is tan. I am red. LOL. Started M2 a month and a half ago. I am dark as hell. At least one person a day comments on my tan. Before I could not even get a tan. It also definitely causes hard ons at the worse time.

It works really well for me, I only break out a little on my shoulders but it keeps me clear. Just don't use lotion on the areas if you can help it.

I think the tanning bed works a little bit for me depending on what kind of acne.

Been dealing with acne forever.

After seeing my skin clear up running antibiotics (for something unrelated) I decided about a month ago to start tanning to clear up my back/shoulders/chest. Twice a week for 10 minutes has kept me 90% clear. And what pimples do pop up are itty bitty ones. All the scaring from the cystic stuff has blended in with the tan. Couldn't be happier.

Been dealing with acne forever.

After seeing my skin clear up running antibiotics (for something unrelated) I decided about a month ago to start tanning to clear up my back/shoulders/chest. Twice a week for 10 minutes has kept me 90% clear. And what pimples do pop up are itty bitty ones. All the scaring from the cystic stuff has blended in with the tan. Couldn't be happier.

Why write that and not name the anti biotic?

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

tanning acne could help for a while. The general view is much better whitouf detailed thrall. But it couln't help to eliminate acnes... So it's only the method for hiding, not healing.

Works well for me! I tan before working out. 10min stand up, few times a week. I rinse my face when I'm done and I put lotion on right after, because I already have very dry skin. Seems to work well. ALso morningburst acne detoxifying gel has really decreased my acne.

I had Major cyctic acne while on Gear and the most effective treatment was:

2 tanning sessions per week

10 grams Pantothenic acid (B-5) daily.

This cleared me up for good after years of nasty cystic acne.

I use Neutragena body wash and it seems to help. Give it a shot.

Dermatologist told me tanning actually worsens acne in the long run. You get a temporary dry-out which makes it look better but your body will compensate by oiling up after which will lead to more acne. Also tanning is about the worst thing you can do for acne scars as they are very fragile and they'll darken quick making it look like dark spots on your skin instead of red ones. And they take very long to get back to normal...

And I know because I had some severe tren acne and tried to clean up with tanning. Now I am left with more acne and messed up scars... on Accutane now

whats your guys thoughts on this i hear mixed reviews some say tanning bed worked when everything else failed including accutane can anyone vouch for that or similar experience

I used to have horrible acne as a teenager. Luckily as I got older It finally went away. I can say without doubt the tanning in a bed or in the sun for a brief period definitely can help. I'm talking just a few minutes 5-8 minutes or so. I cant prove it scientifically in any way but I assume some bacteria is getting killed under UV light. Try Acne Annihilator from our board sponsor below. That has been a huge reason I believe my skin has improved as an adult as well. I would have NEVER dreamed my skin would be as clear and look like it does especially at my much older age now.

Yes lying in a tanning bed may reduce the amount of acne on the individual. P. Acne bacteria one of the causes of acme. Is sensitive to 405 to 420 nanometer light which is close to ultraviolet light and found within the bulb in a tanning bed.

It helps. Also makes teeth look whiter. But mostly it really helps keratosis pilaris on my upper arms. That and urea 40% plus fish oil are amazing.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
808Labs
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131